October 22, 2014 | 1034 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by DupeCity

Silicones are the reason this product is disliked by some, despite the amazing results it yields. It gives my very processed blonde hair lustre, bounce, slip and a great smell. I tried other silicone-based products and nothing works like MO.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by kisforkristina

The best argan oil treatment out there. There are dozens of knock offs but this is by far the best smelling and has the highest ratio of argan oil to silicone fillers. All the knockoffs are mostly various silicones with a drop of the argan oil and don't absorb as well as this.
The only downside to this product is that it is rarely sold with a small pump. The regular twist-off cap makes you use a lot more of the oil than you really need, but the bottles that come with a pump are perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by buhagiarmalina67

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im obsessed with this! I dont use it that often because i have the mini bottle and it was 15 bucks, so i try to becareful of how much i use! But everytime i put it in my hair it is so so so so so so so so soft and my hair is long so it is a bit hard to get it soft! I have tryed a lot of products to get my hair soft and this is by far the best stuff ever! The smell isnt the best but it goes away imediatly. I tryed it on my mom and she has curly hair and it often gets naughty and i put this in her hair and omg she was very happy in the results! Would really recomend this to anyone! Oh and by the way, this stuff is worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by snysop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product but I hate the bottle of glass. Would prefer to have a pump bottle instead. I solved the problem by going to my local pharmacy and bought a plastic bottle with a tiny hole so now I don't need to be that careful of pouring out too much oil any more. :)

I leaves my hair soft and easy to de-tangle. I use it everyday on the ends and all over after each hair wash. Feels like my hair gets dry quicker. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I looove this product!! (I use the light version for light colored/blond hair) And it makes my hair look FABELOUS! I will defently buy this again, I'm already adiccted <3 <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by marie29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Flat out the best hair product I have used in 30 years. Can't find it anymore! Went to company website and printed out list of salons and called everyone of them. Only 1 had 1 bottle left so I drove 50 miles to go get it. Be careful buying on Amazon as some of the reviews say they are not getting the real thing when the product is shipped. You will know the difference. Have tried other companies argan oils including organix and no comparison to this one. Not only did it make my color treated naturally frizzy hair as soft as can be, but it also caused my hair to actually grow longer (a good thing when your in your 50's) Love it. I saw this product at tj maxx about a year ago for 29.99 and bought 3 botttles, which makes me think that either it's going thru a packaging change or somethings up because the salons are saying they can't even get it. Any one know what is going on with distribution?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Annie9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product... I have thin, dry hair that REALLY lacks moisture... this is my cure. I read the amazing reviews on MUA so I thought I would give it a try... if you have dry hair.. this will change your life. I can't go a day without it anymore... makes my hair feel and look so much healthier, adds shine, moisture, and helps tame static and fly aways. I don't know how it would work on someone with thick or greasy hair... but for those of you with thin and/or dry hair, or anyone who colour treats their hair.. it's definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Blodwyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product.
It may not have much argan oil but it still works.
I don't really notice any difference until after I use my straightening irons, the heat seems to activate it. Its expensive but turns my hair from straw to silk so I'd never straighten without it.
I have actually used pure argan oil on my hair and its good but not as good as the morrocanoil so maybe the added silicones make the difference...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Liquid Gold, or a big fat LIE. First off this product claims to be some amazing natural wonder. But really less that 2% of the is aragon oil. Its mostly silicone based...thus you have soft hair & shine! You could use your leather car protector and get the same results. I found that a single drop was enough and I had to massage it in my hands first before running through my hair... but I didn't like the texture of my hair after. I went back to using my Jasmine Oil. But the most upsetting thing is they really can't get off on calling it Moroccan oil. Very misleading, save your money and get the REAL Aragon Oil. This product is so false it has alot of perfume and colouring which made my scalp the next day itchy and dry... Anyways if your hairs soooo damaged you should get a hair cut. This product won't help against heating or the damage that styling causes over time. I use Josie Maran's Organic Aragan Oil on my skin and tried it on my hair once and it does nourish my hair. ALSO...it's 100% aragan oil and you can use it from head to toe. Unlike silicones which are in "Moraccan Oil" real oil doesn't clog up your pores... which is exactly what silicones do once they build up over time. If you want to use silicones you can find cheaper products that have silicones like Kerestase.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Bslade2189

OMG!!!!! My mom and I call it our "liqued gold" lol ... i work at Empire Beauty Supply and i special ordered this product and i can really say that i and my hair have an addiction to this product... it smells AMAZING!!!! there is zero alcohol so it will not dry out your hair ... i wear extensions so its extremely important that i dont use anything that will dry my hair out... when i used the Morrocan Oil it made my hair and hair extensions feel like it was virgin hair the amount of shine you get from it is unbelievable.... make sure you only apply to the ends and then work your way up it can get heavy and greasy ... my only flaw is i wish that the packaging was a pump bottle instead of a twisty lid... OVERALL AMAZING!!!!