Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

Moroccan Oil has done wonders for my hair! I have thick, dry damaged hair from coloring and using heat appliances. After using this oil consistently for 2 weeks my hair feels completely renewed and nourished. It smells amazing and the packaging is very pretty :) The only drawback about this product is that it can only be purchased at a specialty beauty store such as Sephora, Nordstroms, Macys, or online of course.

This is by far my favorite hair care product. I have been using it for years. It gives your hair a shine and makes it smooth and frizz free. It smells amazing. I couldn't live without this.

I got this oil with the Moroccan oil travel kit. I have long, fine hair. I used it couple of times on my damp hair and did not really see any difference so stopped using it. But lately my hair has gotten more frizzy and dry especially after I've had an updo so I tried it last night on my dry firzzy hair. I must say I loved it! A few drops and it immediately made my hair less frizzy and tameable yet not greasy. And this morning when I woke up my locks looked much better and smooth maybe even shinier.
I will proably continue using this in the evening to smooth and protect my dry hair. As I got this part of the travel kit, I am still using the original oil treatment although someone commented that people with fine hair should use the light version.

I love this product, but I'm starting to suspect it gives my blond hair a yellowish tone... Does anyone have the same problem? I mean I walked out of the salon with a beautiful blonde (closer to platinum) tone and three days later, after I washed my hair and applied Moroccan Oil for blonde hair, I had this yellowish bottle blonde happening!
Anyone?

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I found this product years ago & although I use it daily, I am only on my second bottle. A little really does go a long way. It smells divine & I have found it not only useful in taming flyaways & frizzy hair, but after using dry shampoo which tends to make my hair brittle. This tames it right down!

It is quite expensive but I find it cheapest on eBay by a seller named bestofblissteam

Xo

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Over the past few years I have realized that I need to use some type of hair serum to moisturize, protect, and add shine to my hair. My hair was constantly dry, getting in knots, and would look completely fried at the end of the day. On a whim I decided to try Moroccan oil and I couldn't be happier. It has given life to my hair and it is so much more manageable now. I have yet to find another product that has given me the same results. Although it is a bit expensive, it is totally worth it to protect and rejuvenate your hair. I pour a small amount in the palm of my hand and rub on the ends of my damp hair. It instantly feels silkier and smells absolutely wonderful!

The only great thing about the product is it's packaging. You can never go wrong with an amber bottle. Its scent is alright though I am more into florals. Like finding "your perfume," this treatment is just not me.

The only lasting effect this product had on me was months and MONTHS of clogged pores (I rarely wear makeup) caused by the massive amount of silicone in this product.

The Moroccan Oil line is HIGHLY overrated and I would not recommend anything from it to anyone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Absoloutley love this stuff! I have never purchased the full size as I tend to travel a lot so the 25ml bottles are perfect, and they last a long time! This tames my frizzy dry hair, I use it when my hair is damp and when it is dry also. I love the smell of this stuff and as long as they keep making it I will keep buying it, already on my third bottle! I can safely say it is my HG styling product.

I love this. I'm so weary of trying hair oils because I have such fine, oily hair and all others weigh it down big time. This isn't a cure-all and I understand that but it's GREAT for use after the shower on my ends. I only use this when my hair is wet and it prevents frizz when my hair dries, the smell is lovely as well. Sorry, but other products like Frizz-Ease just don't do my hair justice and make it look really greasy even when the smallest amount is used on wet hair. Moroccan Oil NEVER leaves my hair feeling heavy or greasy and it absorbs really well. I'd be careful about using this product on dry hair for those of us with baby fine hair with natural oils. This product is a must have and it makes my hair look wonderful!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure