Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 2/7/2013 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Absoloutley love this stuff! I have never purchased the full size as I tend to travel a lot so the 25ml bottles are perfect, and they last a long time! This tames my frizzy dry hair, I use it when my hair is damp and when it is dry also. I love the smell of this stuff and as long as they keep making it I will keep buying it, already on my third bottle! I can safely say it is my HG styling product.

on 2/6/2013 2:29:00 PM

I love this. I'm so weary of trying hair oils because I have such fine, oily hair and all others weigh it down big time. This isn't a cure-all and I understand that but it's GREAT for use after the shower on my ends. I only use this when my hair is wet and it prevents frizz when my hair dries, the smell is lovely as well. Sorry, but other products like Frizz-Ease just don't do my hair justice and make it look really greasy even when the smallest amount is used on wet hair. Moroccan Oil NEVER leaves my hair feeling heavy or greasy and it absorbs really well. I'd be careful about using this product on dry hair for those of us with baby fine hair with natural oils. This product is a must have and it makes my hair look wonderful!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Thumbs up. Great product

on 2/3/2013 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Ugh I hate how hyped this is. I feel bad for all of the people encouraged to try these expensive products. The name has "oil" in it, the packaging looks natural, yet it's just a typical cony serum but expensive as hell. Your hair will look nice, but it will do absolutely nothing for it's health. Real oil is MUCH better for your hair, and at least half the price.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Moroccan Oil is perfect for mt hair!!! My hair is a lot more strong and healthy now that i have started using moroccan oil! I seriously can't live without it. I love how it makes your hair less frizzy without weighing it down and it doesn't make your hair greasy unless you put it on your routes. Some people think it is too expensive....but if you think about it, its really not. Mine has lasted me for a year and a half and i use it every other day, if you do the math thats like paying $2.50 a month for it. To sum it up this is a all round AMAZING PRODUCT!! Totally worth the money!!

on 1/28/2013 7:49:00 AM

Just Ok, not great, definitely doesn't worth the price.
Dozens of cheaper products out there work as same than this.
Macadamia oil is way better in my opinion so is their mask.
I tried the Morocan oil shampoo: just ok, nothing to rave about
Morocan oil conditioner: crap, not detangling at all, very hard to comb tru
Morocan oil deep conditioning treatment mask: pure garbage... total waste of money, I wish I could get my money back, leaves my hair in worst condition even if I condition it after like mentioned on the packaging.
what a desapointment with this whole line. I wont let those last two touch my hair again...

My favorite hair care routine so far:
1/ Carol's daughter Monoi Shampoo
2/ Macadamia oil mask
3/ Healthy Sexy Hair Leave in detangling conditioner spray (on towel dried hair)
4/macadamia oil (on towel dried hair)
5/ Coppola shine spray on fully dry hair

on 1/27/2013 9:44:00 AM

Way overpriced. This doesn't work any better than Got2B oil-licious. Oil-licious costs around 6 dollars. Don't waste your money on this when you can have the same results for a fraction of the price. I won't purchase again.

on 1/27/2013 4:08:00 AM

One of my fav hair care lines. Was introduced to this line at the salon I work at. Ever since I started using MoroccanOil about a year and a half ago my hair has felt and looked so much more healthier and silky smooth. Plus it cuts down on drying time!

on 1/26/2013 8:52:00 AM

MoroccanOil - how I love this stuff. To be perfectly honest, when I first tried it I didn't like it at all because I thought it made my hair look dull, limp and greasy. However, over the past few months I've started to really love it. Works like a charm on damp hair, leaving it soft, shiny, great-smelling, and healthy-looking. I should note that I use the Light version because I have thin, fine hair; if you ladies with fine hair are debating which one to get, trust me on this: we need the Light version.

It IS expensive, but one bottle has lasted me for over a year. I don't use it every day - maybe 2-3 times per week - but a little goes a long way with this stuff. My mum uses the regular version, and it really calms her thick, wavy, flyaway-prone hair.

on 1/20/2013 11:40:00 PM

Love this product. Hydrates and doesn't leave an oily residue.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products