September 1, 2014 | 2205 users online

Concealers - Becca - Concealer compact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2004 12:42:00 PM More reviews by calico

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Becca's Compact concealer is closest to one of the best concealer I have ever tried - and I have tried alot in my quest for the perfect concealer to cover up my dark eye circles. i uses Praline, a neutral shade for LLL or PPP gals. It is cream with a thick texture, and with the right eyecream as a base, easy to blend and covers really well. Applying this concealer actually MAKES A DIFFERENCE to the way my eye circles look. There are many other concealers out there that don't do a thing. I took one star off because it is a tad expensive. But I will definitely buy again since it really works, though getting a hold of it ain't easy as Becca had pulled out of my country. :/ People here don't appreciate it enough. I

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2004 2:00:00 PM More reviews by xsweetxessencex85

Itís a great concealer. It stays on all day without any touchup. Lastly, small amount goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2004 2:30:00 PM More reviews by dreamofpicasso

This is the best concealer I've ever tried. I have combo/oily skin type with mild acne problem. It covers the redness and my acne scars perfectly. It comes with two shades. I use the lighter shade to cover redness or dark spots like around the nose and chin, and use the darker shade to cover acne scar. I can't go out without applying this concealer as it really makes my skin flawless.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

This is a dual sided compact- one side has a more opaque coverage for covering discolorations, blemishes, etc. and the other side is more sheer for covering under eye circles, light discolorations, etc. When I tried out the tester at Sephora, the concealer felt more dry and thick. When I tried it at home it was more oilier and thin. However, the one side for covering under eye circles is brilliant- it perfectly hides my under eye circles without it looking cakey. But for roughly $35 (including tax) I'm on the fence whether to keep it or return it. Too bad... I really wanted to like this:(
Note: I'm a MAC C3, LM Sunny Beige, Becca Olive (foundation), and Becca Banana (concealer). Finally, Becca cosmetics all have a strong perfume smell that doesn't fade (which I can't tolerate).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2004 5:22:00 PM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product failed to meet up with all of the hype! It went on waaay too greasy and formed little lines around my eyes right away. It is overpriced for the little that it does. It didn't meet my stay-on-all-day qualifications either. Back to Laura mercier concealer... it is by far the best>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2004 12:07:00 AM More reviews by kami

Finally, my HG concealer for my face! I like Cle de Peau in Ochre for under my eyes and this for blemishes or facial discolorations. I use Mac C35/C40 studiofix and Caramel matches me exactly. It seems like a tiny amount but I use so little, I am sure it will last me longer than a year. I like to set this with my Becca Mocha or Wheat loose powder. HHH, Mac C40, GA 6.5, Becca Honey. Light tan olive skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2004 8:31:00 AM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT.
I have this in Praline (NC20 or so..) and I think this is the PERFECT concealer. I've tried MANY and none other compares to this for pigmentation and lasting power. I actually used this on my mother (55 years old) and it made her eye area GLOW.

The best part is that it does not settle into lines, and almost seems to make them disappear.

A definite repurchase!!
(My 2nd fave concealer, FYI, is Prescriptives Camoflage cream in Light, which I still like to use on days my eye area feels very dry as it is creamier with a bit more slip than Becca)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2004 11:20:00 PM More reviews by TaraJean75

I really wanted this to work so badly especially after reading the reviews here, It keep creasing and didn't cover as good as my old concealer. I tried it after I prepped it with eye cream, and also with a concealer brush used sparingly and it still creased and settled into my lines! I even put it under one eye and my regular concealer (Clinique line smoothing) under the other eye and I could tell that it didn't cover or look as nice as my regular. Ugh I'm sending it back and gonna try PD total camouflage.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Zoek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Wow, Miss Willow and I have the same ideas exactly--and we're both teachers, too! Now how strange is that.... I have this in Praline and it is just slightly lighter than my natural skintone. It provides near-perfect coverage for undereye circles, blotches of melasma, and redness. The best concealer I've ever used. Expensive, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2004 6:44:00 AM More reviews by misswillow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yep, I've joined the Becca Concealer bandwagon! Love the packaging, the range of colours, the two different consistencies, and the coverage. I have quite dry skin, and it doesn't go too cakey on those patches. It also has great lasting ability - it lasts me through the school day (I'm a teacher). Covers blemishes, red areas, and under the eyes - I'm impressed.