September 17, 2014 | 2014 users online

Powder - Clinique - Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by spadaforagirl

Feels great. I don't break out. Even works with my liquid foundation in afternoon touch up time w/o looking over-done. Hate the sponge, (you have to use a brush!) and the powder gets all over the mirror and I have done everything I can to avoid that. LOVE the SPF factor!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in neutral fair which is a good match for me. Light coverage that holds up pretty well throughout the day. Would prefer a second chamber for the sponge. Might repurchase, unless I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a huge Clinique fan, and this foundation is great for younger skin! I am 15 years old, so I have breakouts a lot, dark circles from genetics and lac of sleep, and redness around my nose. When I use my All About Eyes Concealer underneath the Almost Powder makeup, my skin looks absolutely flawless! I get tons of compliments.

It doesn't clog pores or worsen breakouts (Clinqiue products are for sensitive skin, though, I think). Just a thin layer of this covers all day. My T-zone is very oily, though, so I need to reapply there some days, but not all of the time. It's good for dry-ish skinbecause it doesn't worsen it, just conceals the redness. The only thing it does I don't like is makes dry skin flakes so much more noticable; but before applying, just use a good mositurizing scrub, and slather on some good lotion, and it's fixed in no time!

It's a nice, sheer-feeling powder with great cverage! I'd say this is for people with acne, younger skin, sesitive skin, or who wants sheer skin.

My mother, however, uses SuperpowderDouble face Makeup. She's in her late 40's, and it doesn't cake or settle into wrinkles. She loves it, none of the foundations I've used from Clinique are cake-y. I've had a great experience, so give it a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by veggiebetty

I've used Clinique Almost Powder on days when my skin is more oily, more dry, and somewhat normal, and I just can't seem to get anything but an unnatural, caked-on look. The coverage is moderate to heavy - not at all light like I'd expected. It tends to emphasize dry spots and although it has mattifying properties, it ends up looking too matte and powdery on oily skin. But maybe it'll work for those lucky folks with normal skin types.
Even though it didn't work well for me, I gave it an extra lippie because I contacted a Clinique representative who told me there are no animal-derived products in this powder and I can appreciate the vegan ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by clouds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For almost 3 years now, this has been my daily foundation and my skin just loves it. I love the coverage - it's buildable and natural appearing, never looks powdery as it just blends nicely into the skin. The shade "Light" is just right for me. For reference, I'm an NC or C30, 120 in MUFE HD, asian with light skin and yellow undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by asianjewel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm Asian, and I got paired with the color "deep." I have NEVER until now found a powder/foundation that matched my skin tone this closely, it blends into my skin like I have nothing on! This is why one of the biggest reasons why I adore this powder. However, I do have dry combination skin, and this powder sometimes makes my skin look a little chalky and more dry than it actually is. So if you have dry skin like me and you want to use this powder, wear a lot a lot of moisturizing lotion underneath, otherwise it won't look as good as it can! Overall I like this powder because it blends well, covers up my minor blemishes, and doesn't make my skin breakout-- which is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by aquadisia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Been using this since mid 2008. Provides light to medium coverage and helps counteract mild redness. Silky smooth texture that applies well. Small shade selection, but Deep blends out nicely on me. This does not get cakey on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by lkelserexl

This product actually turned out okay (even on my oily skin). It's around 330 right now, and I put this on in the morning at around 930. Face isn't oily yet though some is starting to show, but only a little. Has a natural finish on my skin, doesn't even look like I'm wearing anything. One of the best products I've used so far from this brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Tiko44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product I am on my third compact. I use a small kabuki brush instead of the puff/sponge and I apply lightly with a quick swirling - sometimes I use loose powder to set but not always. Seems with this stuff the more moisturized my skin, the better it looks.

Took off one lippie because of the cost of this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Malleable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't really like this powder at all.
It looks really caked-on whether or not I use primer underneath it. It doesn't stay on for very long at all, and comes off really easily. It doesn't have very much coverage, but at the same time, it feels fairly heavy on my skin. It's a good match to my skin tone, but it doesn't get the job done.