July 24, 2014 | 930 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by SillyStringz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Either people really like this product or they hate it. I am definitely someone who likes it. I have super thin hair and a little bit damaged, but it makes it feel like thicker and healthier.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by dejavudu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was first introduced to this 5 years ago. Its the only hair product I use on a daily basis. Its seriously is an all inclusive product. I own the large bottle and it has lasted me a long time. It smells light & clean and does not have an overpowering scent. I would not recommend spraying this product near your scalp if you have oily hair because its a moisturizing product so it will only weigh down your hair. I have oily scalp and hair but the bottom portion of my hair is super dry so I spray six inches down from my roots where it lacks oil. I only need a couple of sprays and them and brush it through so it spreads evenly. Leaves my hair silky and soft and preps it for heat styling.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by alove15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice light weight leave in for blow drying my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down and it seals in moisture. I usually combine it with chi silk infusion to get a soft blow out. The only con is the price. However I tend to be light handed with it so it has lasted a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the best hair product I have EVER used. I bought this with Keratin and it has made wonders for my hair. I have really curly, frizzy and damaged hair. I dye my hair and straighten and just mistreat my hair in every way. After seeing a picture of myself out one cold night I knew I had to try something new, my hair was a total frizz ball. I spend so much money and time just so my hair can poof out in 30 minutes, no thanks, so my sister told me about this product. No lie this is amazing, it makes my hair sleek and straight, it won't poof at all, it has actually made my hair grow (I think its treating my hair so my hair doesn't brake as easily as before) and I'm not spending an hour styling my hair anymore! I have tried everything, Garnier Fructis sleek and shine, Living Proof, Frizz Ease, Matrix Biolage, Argan Oil, Suave, Alterna, Fekkai, all types of hair oils and this is by far the best. I find that sometimes it does dry my hair out a bit so I just put on Fekkai Glossing Cream and I have the best hair in the world. I did notice that if I use a shampoo with lots of protein like Biolage or Infusium 23 it made my hair a little dry so I switch my shampoo and conditioner and problem solved. I don't think this is expensive Living Proof cost me $50 and this product cost me around $20 with waaaay better results. My hair has grown which I'm really excited about, while still straighting my hair. Listen to this; sometimes I can just blow dry my hair straight with a round brush and don't feel the need to go over it with a straightner! This is my HG hair product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hesitated to buy this over the price ($20 for 4 ounces) plus I have a zillion products as it is BUT the MUA hype caused me to get this. It's excellent. I don't know if it's better than my other HG's but it's definitely just as good. Makes my hair feel great!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Ksechler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love what this product does for my hair. It's super moisterizing and is a great heat protectant. What I don't like is the packaging. If you spray it directly on to your hair you use WAY to much and it will just make your hair feel gross. What I do is spray 2 or 3 times into my hands and use that for my entire head of long hair. They really need to find a better way to package this because I think that a lot of the bad reviews on here are caused by people using too much product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by ashley92504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the 2oz of this. I am going to compare it to J&J no more tangles spray(in the green bottle) because that is what i normally use.
First off, the smell of this is horrible. I absolutely hate the smell of this. The good thing is that when used on wet hair, the smell does fade a bit compared to using on dry hair in which the smell just lingers and gives me a headache.
This stuff is no better than the J&J I use. I think this stuff leaves my hair a little bit on the greasy side. I only like to wash my hair every other day and when i use its a 10, the next day it is way oilier& greasier than when i use nothing or the J&J.
It is not a bad product, it does what it says it will,but it is nothing spectacular. If you have normal long straight healthy hair like me than you can try the J&J green bottle detangler for a fraction of the price.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

I got this at my salon for $20.00. For such a small bottle, I think it's a little pricey, but SO WORTH IT!!! I washed then towel dried my hair, sprayed a little in my hair, then brushed through. The smell is absolutely fantastic. After I blowdried, my hair was so soft and it felt healthier. I will definitely keep buying this. Another thing I love is that it is a heat protectant, also.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Monty613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product yesterday and tried it for the first time. I was a bit scared considering the price I paid for it (at my local CVS it was $30!!). But, I had already heard several people rave about it so I really wanted to give it a try, plus the label claimed to do everything that all the other 5+ products I used did.
I washed my hair and towel-dried. I sprayed it all over while still wet and let it air dry about 60%. Personally, I loooooove the smell. It's very clean and fresh. Once my hair was 60% dry, I sectioned it off and sprayed a bit more on each section to blow dry and let me just tell you, once finished my hair looks AMAZING. It's super shiny, soft, manageable, bouncy...ALIVE! My hair had been looking quite drab in the last 3-4 months. I have really long hair (up to my waist) with tons of layers and I tend to have really oily hair and my hair does NOT look oily at all. Most products usually weigh my hair down but this was did the complete opposite. Maybe the people that had this problem used a bit too much of the product?...Not sure, either way, this is not a problem I encountered. I didnt give it an overall 5 rating because I've only used it once. Hopefully it wont disappoint down the line and it lives up to its claims and my expectations. For right now, I cannot rave enough about it and I HIGHLY recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the 1 product from this brand I continuously buy. I use this everyday. It smells great and does not feel heavy or waxy.