September 30, 2014 | 1548 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Hayxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the "it's a 10 miracle leave in plus keratin". I loved this product! It really did do miracles for my hair! It made it soo much softer, healthier, and shinier. It has an amazing smell too. The only problem is it seemed to run out fast. I have hair that runs down to about just above my mid-back. I had to use about 5-6 spritz each time. Getting each section of my hair, as well as underneath it. It's a very thick, creamy product. Because of this, too much of it can make your hair really greasy and gross looking. I felt the keratin didn't really do much for my hair. The packaging on this product is wonderful. I love the convenience that the pump gives you. It's a very fast, quick thing you can add to your daily hair routine. (Unless you don't wash your hair everyday, then don't use it!) Overall, I was completely satisfied with this product! Will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by ShoppingLover1184

I absolutely LOVE this stuff, not only does it smell great but I can feel it working the minute I spray it in my hair. I color my hair frequently and have some split ends so I have been using this, this stuff is awesome!! It does a good job at getting any tangles out and makes my hair SUPER shiny!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Pyxxeestyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it... my hairdresser messed up and had to put more highlights in my hair so I didn't look like cruella. REALLY messed up my fine, delicate which I'm trying to grow longer. I use this stuff. It's awesome. For someone who only wants to use one or two products and has damaged hair, this product is for you!

I'm also baffled by how well the spray mechanism works.. and that it hasn't malfunctioned. But my face and skin, HATES IT! I have to spray it on my hands and put it on that way sometimes to avoid it breaking me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am on my third bottle of this stuff.
A little info on my hair: it is double processed platinum blond, medium thickness, and straight. It is very dry because of the double processing. This stuff works great for the dryness! I get so many compliments on how healthy my hair looks even though it is platinum. I give credit to this stuff. I don't use the formula with the protein because all that stuff does is dry my hair out. The only time I use a protein is when I am bleaching my hair. I have found the product that makes if possible for me to have my lovely platinum locks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this in the past and at first I thought it was great. It left my hair tangle free and moisturized without leaving it too heavy. About 1/2 way through the bottle it became less and less effective and my hair started to feel dry and brittle after blow drying. Not sure if it just overloaded my hair with protein or left a gradual silicone build up that prevented my hair from getting moisture but my hair returned to normal a week after I stopped using it. This might be fine to use a couple times a week but I'll stick to Pure NV leave ins or the occasional silk drops.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My stylist used this on my hair last time I got my roots colored. I noticed the difference in texture immediately - my hair was much softer, sleeker and easier to comb. I have long, fine, wavy hair that is damaged from too much color. I try to avoid harsh products, and try not to rough my hair up too much, but it seems like no matter what I do, I always get some breakage. This product provides excellent detangling without weight. I can't really comment on its effectiveness as a heat protector, since I very rarely use a dryer or iron. I am not crazy about the smell, it's generic and strong. But at least the smell doesn't linger all day on my long hair. it's an expensive product, but ultimately cost-effective, since it's an all-in-one type of product and will allow me to pare down my usage of other products. It does contain silicones and feels a bit like it's coating the hair, so a little goes a long way. It doesn't build-up over time, though, or weigh down my fine hair, even though I use sulfate-free shampoo. i would highly recommend this product, even after trying countless other similar products, this is the one that works best for me so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by stylesnburberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product sounded to good to be true, so I always passed it along in the Beauty store. My boyfriend bought it for me so I might as well give it a try.BUT I love this product when it come time for me to straighten my hair, it helps protect hair from heat, and makes it look healthy. It is the best heat protectant by far.It fixes dry and damaged hair, controls frizz, seals and protects hair.. the list could go on. For a small bottle i did pay a hefty price but it was all worthed

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by julia1nwonderland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best leave-in condition I have found for my hair. I have chest length platinum blonde hair. I love that it is a spray and not as heavy as other cream leave-in conditioners. My hair now really is a 10!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have naturally curly hair. After it dries it creates a poof if I don't style it my usual way. Thats the same case with it's a ten, it's like a normal leave condition for me that helps me style my hair. BUT I love this product when it come time for me to straighten my hair, it helps protect hair from heat, and makes it look healthy. This is by far the best product that has made my hair actually healthy! I got compliments the day I used it! It keeps it healtly more long term because it's heat protectant quality, and it gives my hair a natural lift after straightening it. It also reduces my straightening time, I find myself only using one stoke. This is an AMAZING product, I've noticed that girls with wavy not too wild hair love this product. But I'm here to tell you it may not have the same effect if you're expecting it to work as a leave in conditioner. This is a pricey product but at the same time I think it's cost effective, I only have to use one or 3-4 sprays on my THICK hair before it makes it too greasy. $20 for a small bottle that last me about 9 months? I could definitely live with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by pinkieval05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Luckily i have a friend who purchased the shampoo, conditioner and the leave- in treatment (with keritin) for $23 at cosmoprof for me. i have to say, i like what this brand has done to my hair and i've been using it for less than a month! i would use every shampoo and conditioner you can possibly think of and this is the only product that does not cause any build up or dull ness. since i wash my hair every 2-3 days, my hair does not smell bad nor becomes oily at the roots anymore and ever since i've been using Its a 10 products i've been recienving endless compliments about my hair. some have asked if i've recently dyed my hair since it's very shiny. as much as i love this product the only complaint i have is... that if i use more that half than a pump of the leave-in treatment my face and neck gets oily (i have bangs and very looong hair). other than that, no complains and highly recomended!