August 29, 2014 | 1370 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this in the past and at first I thought it was great. It left my hair tangle free and moisturized without leaving it too heavy. About 1/2 way through the bottle it became less and less effective and my hair started to feel dry and brittle after blow drying. Not sure if it just overloaded my hair with protein or left a gradual silicone build up that prevented my hair from getting moisture but my hair returned to normal a week after I stopped using it. This might be fine to use a couple times a week but I'll stick to Pure NV leave ins or the occasional silk drops.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My stylist used this on my hair last time I got my roots colored. I noticed the difference in texture immediately - my hair was much softer, sleeker and easier to comb. I have long, fine, wavy hair that is damaged from too much color. I try to avoid harsh products, and try not to rough my hair up too much, but it seems like no matter what I do, I always get some breakage. This product provides excellent detangling without weight. I can't really comment on its effectiveness as a heat protector, since I very rarely use a dryer or iron. I am not crazy about the smell, it's generic and strong. But at least the smell doesn't linger all day on my long hair. it's an expensive product, but ultimately cost-effective, since it's an all-in-one type of product and will allow me to pare down my usage of other products. It does contain silicones and feels a bit like it's coating the hair, so a little goes a long way. It doesn't build-up over time, though, or weigh down my fine hair, even though I use sulfate-free shampoo. i would highly recommend this product, even after trying countless other similar products, this is the one that works best for me so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by stylesnburberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product sounded to good to be true, so I always passed it along in the Beauty store. My boyfriend bought it for me so I might as well give it a try.BUT I love this product when it come time for me to straighten my hair, it helps protect hair from heat, and makes it look healthy. It is the best heat protectant by far.It fixes dry and damaged hair, controls frizz, seals and protects hair.. the list could go on. For a small bottle i did pay a hefty price but it was all worthed

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by julia1nwonderland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best leave-in condition I have found for my hair. I have chest length platinum blonde hair. I love that it is a spray and not as heavy as other cream leave-in conditioners. My hair now really is a 10!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have naturally curly hair. After it dries it creates a poof if I don't style it my usual way. Thats the same case with it's a ten, it's like a normal leave condition for me that helps me style my hair. BUT I love this product when it come time for me to straighten my hair, it helps protect hair from heat, and makes it look healthy. This is by far the best product that has made my hair actually healthy! I got compliments the day I used it! It keeps it healtly more long term because it's heat protectant quality, and it gives my hair a natural lift after straightening it. It also reduces my straightening time, I find myself only using one stoke. This is an AMAZING product, I've noticed that girls with wavy not too wild hair love this product. But I'm here to tell you it may not have the same effect if you're expecting it to work as a leave in conditioner. This is a pricey product but at the same time I think it's cost effective, I only have to use one or 3-4 sprays on my THICK hair before it makes it too greasy. $20 for a small bottle that last me about 9 months? I could definitely live with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by pinkieval05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Luckily i have a friend who purchased the shampoo, conditioner and the leave- in treatment (with keritin) for $23 at cosmoprof for me. i have to say, i like what this brand has done to my hair and i've been using it for less than a month! i would use every shampoo and conditioner you can possibly think of and this is the only product that does not cause any build up or dull ness. since i wash my hair every 2-3 days, my hair does not smell bad nor becomes oily at the roots anymore and ever since i've been using Its a 10 products i've been recienving endless compliments about my hair. some have asked if i've recently dyed my hair since it's very shiny. as much as i love this product the only complaint i have is... that if i use more that half than a pump of the leave-in treatment my face and neck gets oily (i have bangs and very looong hair). other than that, no complains and highly recomended!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by klgbeatnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Finalllllllly, my HG leave in product!!! I've used A LOT of different leave ins and nothing compares to this. It literally does everything it says on the bottle. What I love is its also a heat protectant (among 9 other things) so I don't have to use a separate product if I'm going to use heat on my hair. This stuff will save your hair. LOVEEEEE

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 More reviews by lolmama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have thick wavy/curly hair and color my hair more than I should, from blonde to red to an array of darks all the time. I absolutely love this product and have used it for over a year. After getting keratin treatments from a salon every four or five months It's a 10 came out with a KERATIN leave in spray :D so I stopped wasting the 100 some dollars for the treatment and just stick with that. It works wonders, just a few sprays before combing my hairs instantly silkier.

Always got it at my salon but recently saw the full line of it's a 10 at target..not sure which is cheaper. On the down side I haven't found a larger size only 4 fl oz :/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

HG leave-in! I loveeeee this stuff. It always manages to make my hair so soft! Even when I use my deep conditioner, and it's already super silky, this makes it even better. The scent is great, and the spray bottle never gets clogged (most sprays get clogged with me). You can either spray 2-3 sprays in your hand and run it through your hair, or just spray directly on your hair. I love that it's a heat protectant as well as as a conditioner. This is a major staple in my haircare, I use it 9/10 times I wash my hair, and I'm just now running out after a year! This really is a miracle product! It's a bit pricey, but it's worth it and it last a long time! I will always repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by JuJu05

This thing lives up to the name, literally! It makes your hair so soft, do not have to use a large amount, and it is so convenient, because it is leave in. I can't decide whether it yields better results after or before drying hair. I still have to figure out whether it works better on damp hair or dry hair, Either way, my hair is super soft...and it would take a whole lot before it greases out my hair.