It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 2/16/2013 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I first tried this stuff I was spraying the product directly from the bottle to my hair and I did not like it. I have fine hair and I felt like it weighed my hair down. This stayed in my closet for about 6 months. Then I was watching a video on youtube and someone said they spray a few sprays onto their hand and then rub the product on their hair. This has worked much better for me and I now LOVE this product..its kinda expensive but so worth it. My hair tangles super easily since it is bleached and this conditioner has helped a TON! I wish they made a bigger bottle.
check out my new hair growth journey blog www.waistfulwishes.com

on 2/12/2013 11:53:00 AM

I swear by this stuff. If you want soft hair, this is the product. I apply it to damp hair. (My hair is long, so I use lots at once. You may need less.) When it's dry, the softness is noticeable and it's also a great detangler. it is pricey and lasts a long time. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to take the cap off and apply the very bottom contents with my hands but that's minor. Have repurchased it several times. It can be found at Nordstrom Rack for a few bucks less if you have one close to you.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have enjoyed using this and I do enjoy the scent. It's a bit pricey for a drugstore product but it works. My hair has been less frizzy of late, it has also become more oily but I'm not sure if this is related to this product. I'm hoping this continuous to work for me throughout the year.

on 1/31/2013 4:47:00 PM

First of all...this stuff STINKS!! I can't even describe the smell to you other than to say it's sort of like toxic plastic. While I was using it I had to use other products that smelled nice just to cover it up. All that aside, this product did nothing for me at all. After a lot of adjusting as to how much I used my hair always felt weighed down and greasy. As if that weren't bad enough I then started to lose hair...like a lot of hair. This stuff wasn't cheap and was probably the crappiest hair product I ever used. How it gets so many great reviews I'll never understand because the smell alone would keep me from using it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

at $16.99 for a small bottle it may be pricey, but it's totally worth it. all it takes is a couple of sprays to the mid section/ends of my wet hair, blowdry then voila! shiny, soft, silky hair. my hair is damaged from the straighter/bleaching and this helps soften it up. i really love this product. the hair mask is amazing as well for dry, damaged hair.

on 1/26/2013 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This stuff is seriously HAIR CRACK I'm addicted to it. The price is a tad bit expensive but it lasts for months. It really makes your hair healthier overtime. It makes hair so soft, detangles, provides a nice sheen to it, and is NOT greasy or heavy AT ALL. I apply after shampoo and conditioner about 4-5 sprays on my damp hair and then comb from root to ends. This product helps a lot with breakage and is a heat protectant as well. EVERYTHING IN ONE which is why I don't mind paying the price. I've also used the one with keratin, and that one is great as well, provides hair with sheen and all. The original just feels more moisturizing on my hair. This is a great buy if you're in the product for a leave in conditioner or hair repair!

on 1/20/2013 11:09:00 AM

When I first tried this product I had just moved to a desert climate and was fighting all kinds of frizz and dried out hair. I have since repurchased and still use it! This product can cause buildup if you use too much, so be careful. I've recently started using a hair oil in conjunction with It's a 10 and am pretty pleased.

If you have a LOT of frizz you might have have to take extra measures, but this is certainly a good start. This will help keep your hair healthy.

I've been on the hunt for a good, effective, spray leave in conditioner. its important for it to be a spray, since i put a lot of products into my curly hair. i feel like sprays cause less buildup than cream leave in conditioners. i used this product a few times last april, and i loved it! it detangled, left my hair soft, i was entranced! i bought it this january (it took me quite a while to justify an 11$ tiny bottle) and it doesnt really do anything for my hair! it detangles a little, but not nearly as much as it did when i used it last april, and the softness/nourishing effect my hair experienced in april? gone. i have to use my argan oils with this to make my hair feel soft. not worth the money. i am curious about the keratin spray though...

on 1/15/2013 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After reading a lot of the reviews, I literally expected a hair miracle from this product. I am growing out my hair, and it is terribly damaged from relaxing it in Taiwan (bad idea). As a result my hair gets really tangled. I spray about 4-5 sprays in my hand and work through the ends of my hair. I then comb it through. No tangles! I've tried air drying my hair and blow drying/straightening after using this product and both give me shiny, tangle-free hair! The more I use it the more I notice the shine. I think the price is ridiculous, but I Also, I have really find hair and it doesn't weigh it down at all. For fine hair like mine less products is better, so I just stick to it's a 10 and my hair looks great. I gave this a 3 because, honestly, I notice a difference, but my hair looks fine without it too. I'm not super concerned about my hair so I could take it or leave it, but I would still recommend it to people who want to invest in healthier hair.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Out of all the products I own, I keep trying to finish the bottle of this, yet every time I use it I stop. The smell is REALLY strong, and it doesn't fade even after hours of using it. I'm not totally against fragrance, either. As for detangling, heat protection, and leave in conditioning, this seems to be a decent product, it's just the cloying smell I can't stand. For the price, I'd just as soon buy some more Moroccan Oil. Update-I had to throw this stuff away. The dirty laundry smell was just too much, plus it made my hair waxy.