It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 3/29/2013 4:32:00 PM

I liked this OK, but I won't buy it again because Infusium 23 leave in is just as good and much cheaper. For styling it is comparable to John Freida silicone based products, and I like the smell of those better.

on 3/29/2013 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Let me preface this by saying that I have baby-fine, ash blonde hair. I have lowlights & highlights to add depth to my color (trying to grow out the ash blonde, this was a stylist's awesome suggestion to make the growing process easier since ash blonde has multi-tones). I mention this because after the first time using Miracle Leave-In, I noticed my natural highlights "popped" and my inch of ash blonde growth is blending fairly seamlessly with my processed color. I think this is due to the fact that it adds a very natural sheen to the hair, making it appear very healthy. I spray it all through my hair (several sprays, not too much as to overly saturate but enough so that it's evenly distributed when combed through), focusing on the ends. It doesn't weigh down my hair or make it look greasy at all, it actually adds bounce which compliments the dab of mousse that I use at my roots. My hair is much overdue for a trim, but looks very healthy after only using Miracle Leave-In a handful of times. My natural wave looks healthy and shiny, rather than frizzy, dull, or limp. It's a little on the pricey side, but I only need very little mousse now to add body so I'll save on product there, and it's also a thermal protectant and similar to a shine serum all in one product.

on 3/27/2013 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After my hairdresser used this on my hair I fell in love. I bought the smaller bottle and it lasted me about three months. My hair is waist length and is naturally dirty blonde but I get highlights about three times a year. I have a hard time brushing my hair out because of knots. A couple spritzes of this stuff and my hair instantly untangles.

My hair isn't damaged badly but a weird mix of wavy and straight. If I spray this in my hair I don't even need to flat iron my hair because it makes my hair silky smooth with no frizz. If you're looking for something to help you control unruly hair and cut down on the amount of heat you use, this is it. If you want something to magically repair over bleached and overworked hair in a day, this isn't it.

I have long hair that is abused daily by blowdrying, straightening, curling irons.. you name it. My scalp is normal but my ends are dry and damaged. I hesitated to splurge, but I am so glad I did. This has been amazing for my hair. I don't have frizzy hair so I can't attest to that, but it drastically improved the shine of my hair and decreased tangling through the day. It *feels healthy. The only thing i dislike about this product is that it doesn't actually improve the health of your hair so i am spending a fortune on something that I can't skip a day with (but it hasn't damaged, so hey!). My hair is fine, but nearly to my waist and a 4 oz bottle lasts about two months for me with every other day use.

on 3/22/2013 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have very damaged hair due to a botched bleach job and was recommended this product. It did nothing to improve the look, feel, or texture of my hair. It was like spraying hairspray on it. Just left it feeling dry and sticky with a lot of flyaways. Even if I loved it, I don't think I could have used it because it stinks *so* bad. I tried this twice, and each time it gave me a pounding headache. Completely overhyped IMO and not worth the expense at all!

on 3/22/2013 10:53:00 AM

What a waste of $20.00!..This product is WAY too over hyped..The only good thing about it is that it makes your hair feel soft. That's where the "miracle" stops..Did NOTHING for frizz, shine, or nourishment..There really are no "healthy" ingredients in this product, it's loaded with Silicones..Kept my hair dry, frizzy, even a bit sticky over time..I used it twice, and threw away the bottle half full..This product is truly a piece of Junk..never again.

on 2/28/2013 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Wow! I've finally gotten the courage to splurge and get this product and I am SO happy I did.
This was $20 cdn at First Choice Haircutters. I have been reading review upon review on this and I kept looking around at Shoppers Drugmart but I could not find it.
This has been a dream come true to my hair. I have dry ends but oily scalp. I have medium length hair and currently trying to grow it out. I have to wash my hair everyday because of how oily my scalp is. But by washing my hair everyday my ends have been taking a beating and have gotten super dry. But this is indeed a miracle product.
I have been using this everyday for the past three weeks and I am so happy, and so is my hair. My hair is wavy and it tangles super easily but with this stuff, it's really manageable.
I really like that when I take a shower I can still feel some of product is in my hair so i know it doesn't disappear on my pillow or clothes during the day/night.
For $20 I would definitely repurchase. My hair feels soft and looks super shiny again.

on 2/22/2013 12:07:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i Have Crazy Curly Hair , Like Spanish Curls , Even Though I'm Only Like 10% Spanish , Mostly White . But When i Straightened It , It Got Wavy In The Front & Curly In The Back . It's Mostly Fixed Now . But Before Then , Like In September , My Hair Looked Crazy Always , & Puffy . This Makes It Have No Frizz Or Flyaways .& It Looked Curly All Over . But It's Expensive .

on 2/20/2013 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have natural black hair,and after attempting to ombre my hair 2 times, by bleaching within 1 month, my hair ended up being burned, dried, full of split ends and out of control!!! Its a 10 minute leave in has been the BEST leave in hair product for my thirsty hair!!! I love this product, just saved my long hair from getting chopped off :)

Will try their shampoos and all hair products for a better result.

on 2/19/2013 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product makes my hair soft and adds shine. It smells nice too. I spray it when my hair is wet and proceed to style. I have very thick, coarse, and damaged hair. I didn't believe how soft my hair became after using this! It's expensive but I figured I buy the large bottle and it will last me awhile. Also, I think it's always good to invest in good products if I'm styling my hair as mush as I do. Def will purchase again!