December 18, 2014 | 1045 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by so_siqqq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't see what the big deal is about this. I've been trying out different hair treatments that would make my hair look healthy, smooth, and shiny without having to heat style it and out of the 10 things that this spray claims to do, I only found that it detangled my wet hair. After spraying this in my hair and letting it dry naturally, I found that this product made my hair tangle like mad and made my hair look dull too.I think this was due to fact that the product seemed to just coat my hair, even though I made sure not to spray on too much because I have fine hair. The only upside to this spray was the scent and that it detangles wet hair, but I can use much cheaper products to do that. I say nay on repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by brownp243

so in love with this stuff! I have repurchased several times and will continue to!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Shanine

I bought the spray with Keratin (orange top).
I have recently started to strip years of black hair dye from my hair and while it is a slow process it is still a very damaging one. I had bleach left on for 2 hours and it really dried out my already dry hair. I knew I was going to be removing the dye so I ordered this a few weeks prior. The first time I washed my hair I still hadn't received it so trying to brush it after a shower was a nightmare. Thankfully the second time I was able to use the spray and it made a HUGE difference. I've used it about 3 times total while my hair is still wet and before I brush it. It detangles, makes it super soft and makes it feel alive again (ok, I know my hair isn't alive, but you get the point :p). I recommend this for anyone who has any kind of damage from chemical hair products/procedures. You will see instant improvement. I haven't tried the original, but I am guessing it would work best on hair that has not been chemically treated/in need of a keratin infusion. Either way, A+!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by LeahThomas

This is the single best thing I have ever done for my hair.

I'm growing my hair out to my waist, and it's right now at bra - strap length.

I started spraying this, and mixing Redken Supple Touch, Redken All Soft, and Redken Anti snap and using it in my hair to prevent damaging and encourage healthy hair growth.

It's a 10 is more expensive than Redken, but works so much better than anything. It gives it substance and made my hair feel really, really thick. It does make your hair feel heavy, but it is so so worth it. It made it smooth, soft, and thick.

I've hear of adding too much protein to your hair, but I haven't gotten that yet. I have really thick hair,and right now, it's even more thick, soft and smooth. I adore it.

Appearance wise, it has a nice shine to it. In the past week I've been using it I feel like my hair has grown noticeably longer.

The spray nozzle works fantastic considering it's spraying out cream, and hasn't broken so far, so the packaging is amazing.

I was pretty skeptical of the price, and not anxious to go outside that hold Redken had me in, but this is amazing. I love it so much it's not even funny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by LolaButterflies05

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this product and I love it. I still have a bottle and it does moisturize your hair and it stays moist all day-but not too moist. I recommend this product for relaxed or natural hair that you may want to use heat on to straighten. I have dry type hair. (I have natural big waves and curls and/so my hair is bit dry).
If your hair is normal or oily you may need just a very little of this product to your clean damp hair before you use heat.

I use a quarter size on my hair-which is very long hair, I then allow to air dry and use heat to straighten.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by tigeygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was amazed when my cousin had me try this product. My hair is fine and most leave-in conditioners leave my hair greasy after a day. This de-tangles my fine hair, makes it silky smooth without weighing it down and it's a flat iron spray and thermal protector. It's the perfect multi-purpose product I've been searching for forever! It is a perfect 10 and I will never be without it.
Love, love, love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Bryantgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't think that one product could actually do 10 things at once so I was a little iffy on buying it, but I heard great things about it so I decided to buy it anyways. Honestly, I don't know how I ever lived without it. It does everything it claims to do. My hair is so extremely soft after using it. I get compliments on my hair all the time now. This is probably the best thing I have ever done for my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Hayxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the "it's a 10 miracle leave in plus keratin". I loved this product! It really did do miracles for my hair! It made it soo much softer, healthier, and shinier. It has an amazing smell too. The only problem is it seemed to run out fast. I have hair that runs down to about just above my mid-back. I had to use about 5-6 spritz each time. Getting each section of my hair, as well as underneath it. It's a very thick, creamy product. Because of this, too much of it can make your hair really greasy and gross looking. I felt the keratin didn't really do much for my hair. The packaging on this product is wonderful. I love the convenience that the pump gives you. It's a very fast, quick thing you can add to your daily hair routine. (Unless you don't wash your hair everyday, then don't use it!) Overall, I was completely satisfied with this product! Will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by ShoppingLover1184

I absolutely LOVE this stuff, not only does it smell great but I can feel it working the minute I spray it in my hair. I color my hair frequently and have some split ends so I have been using this, this stuff is awesome!! It does a good job at getting any tangles out and makes my hair SUPER shiny!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Pyxxeestyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it... my hairdresser messed up and had to put more highlights in my hair so I didn't look like cruella. REALLY messed up my fine, delicate which I'm trying to grow longer. I use this stuff. It's awesome. For someone who only wants to use one or two products and has damaged hair, this product is for you!

I'm also baffled by how well the spray mechanism works.. and that it hasn't malfunctioned. But my face and skin, HATES IT! I have to spray it on my hands and put it on that way sometimes to avoid it breaking me out.