November 22, 2014 | 1681 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by LeahThomas

This is the single best thing I have ever done for my hair.

I'm growing my hair out to my waist, and it's right now at bra - strap length.

I started spraying this, and mixing Redken Supple Touch, Redken All Soft, and Redken Anti snap and using it in my hair to prevent damaging and encourage healthy hair growth.

It's a 10 is more expensive than Redken, but works so much better than anything. It gives it substance and made my hair feel really, really thick. It does make your hair feel heavy, but it is so so worth it. It made it smooth, soft, and thick.

I've hear of adding too much protein to your hair, but I haven't gotten that yet. I have really thick hair,and right now, it's even more thick, soft and smooth. I adore it.

Appearance wise, it has a nice shine to it. In the past week I've been using it I feel like my hair has grown noticeably longer.

The spray nozzle works fantastic considering it's spraying out cream, and hasn't broken so far, so the packaging is amazing.

I was pretty skeptical of the price, and not anxious to go outside that hold Redken had me in, but this is amazing. I love it so much it's not even funny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by LolaButterflies05

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this product and I love it. I still have a bottle and it does moisturize your hair and it stays moist all day-but not too moist. I recommend this product for relaxed or natural hair that you may want to use heat on to straighten. I have dry type hair. (I have natural big waves and curls and/so my hair is bit dry).
If your hair is normal or oily you may need just a very little of this product to your clean damp hair before you use heat.

I use a quarter size on my hair-which is very long hair, I then allow to air dry and use heat to straighten.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by tigeygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was amazed when my cousin had me try this product. My hair is fine and most leave-in conditioners leave my hair greasy after a day. This de-tangles my fine hair, makes it silky smooth without weighing it down and it's a flat iron spray and thermal protector. It's the perfect multi-purpose product I've been searching for forever! It is a perfect 10 and I will never be without it.
Love, love, love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Bryantgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't think that one product could actually do 10 things at once so I was a little iffy on buying it, but I heard great things about it so I decided to buy it anyways. Honestly, I don't know how I ever lived without it. It does everything it claims to do. My hair is so extremely soft after using it. I get compliments on my hair all the time now. This is probably the best thing I have ever done for my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Hayxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the "it's a 10 miracle leave in plus keratin". I loved this product! It really did do miracles for my hair! It made it soo much softer, healthier, and shinier. It has an amazing smell too. The only problem is it seemed to run out fast. I have hair that runs down to about just above my mid-back. I had to use about 5-6 spritz each time. Getting each section of my hair, as well as underneath it. It's a very thick, creamy product. Because of this, too much of it can make your hair really greasy and gross looking. I felt the keratin didn't really do much for my hair. The packaging on this product is wonderful. I love the convenience that the pump gives you. It's a very fast, quick thing you can add to your daily hair routine. (Unless you don't wash your hair everyday, then don't use it!) Overall, I was completely satisfied with this product! Will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by ShoppingLover1184

I absolutely LOVE this stuff, not only does it smell great but I can feel it working the minute I spray it in my hair. I color my hair frequently and have some split ends so I have been using this, this stuff is awesome!! It does a good job at getting any tangles out and makes my hair SUPER shiny!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Pyxxeestyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it... my hairdresser messed up and had to put more highlights in my hair so I didn't look like cruella. REALLY messed up my fine, delicate which I'm trying to grow longer. I use this stuff. It's awesome. For someone who only wants to use one or two products and has damaged hair, this product is for you!

I'm also baffled by how well the spray mechanism works.. and that it hasn't malfunctioned. But my face and skin, HATES IT! I have to spray it on my hands and put it on that way sometimes to avoid it breaking me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am on my third bottle of this stuff.
A little info on my hair: it is double processed platinum blond, medium thickness, and straight. It is very dry because of the double processing. This stuff works great for the dryness! I get so many compliments on how healthy my hair looks even though it is platinum. I give credit to this stuff. I don't use the formula with the protein because all that stuff does is dry my hair out. The only time I use a protein is when I am bleaching my hair. I have found the product that makes if possible for me to have my lovely platinum locks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this in the past and at first I thought it was great. It left my hair tangle free and moisturized without leaving it too heavy. About 1/2 way through the bottle it became less and less effective and my hair started to feel dry and brittle after blow drying. Not sure if it just overloaded my hair with protein or left a gradual silicone build up that prevented my hair from getting moisture but my hair returned to normal a week after I stopped using it. This might be fine to use a couple times a week but I'll stick to Pure NV leave ins or the occasional silk drops.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My stylist used this on my hair last time I got my roots colored. I noticed the difference in texture immediately - my hair was much softer, sleeker and easier to comb. I have long, fine, wavy hair that is damaged from too much color. I try to avoid harsh products, and try not to rough my hair up too much, but it seems like no matter what I do, I always get some breakage. This product provides excellent detangling without weight. I can't really comment on its effectiveness as a heat protector, since I very rarely use a dryer or iron. I am not crazy about the smell, it's generic and strong. But at least the smell doesn't linger all day on my long hair. it's an expensive product, but ultimately cost-effective, since it's an all-in-one type of product and will allow me to pare down my usage of other products. It does contain silicones and feels a bit like it's coating the hair, so a little goes a long way. It doesn't build-up over time, though, or weigh down my fine hair, even though I use sulfate-free shampoo. i would highly recommend this product, even after trying countless other similar products, this is the one that works best for me so far.