It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 10/1/2012 2:43:00 PM

This leave in conditioner was just okay, nothing special. This wasn't bad, but wasn't amazing either. This did leave my hair soft, but didn't really leave my hair feeling "conditioned." I don't think the price of this justifies the quality either. The only thing I thought was cool about this is how the product can spray out, & the pump never gets clogged up. I actually ended up returning this & getting my money back.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have dry, damaged, hi-lighted naturally frizzy, curly hair...not easy to find shampoo, conditioner or products that do much of anything to help. This product is absolutely AMAZING. I try to space out shampooing to about once every 3 days and use this while my hair is wet after towel drying and I have noticed such a huge difference in the look & feel of my hair. I highly recommend this product..it's expensive but worth every penny if you can afford the splurge.

I have tried their other (it's a 10) products and was unimpressed...btw:)

on 8/21/2012 4:51:00 PM

I've had damaged hair that I've finally decided to cut to one length as I had long layers in my once long hair. When I cut it, the body in my hair made my hair stand way out, now that I use the oil, it is straighter, shinier and all around healthier looking-I will continue to use it.

on 8/20/2012 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

HG ~ HG ~ HG ~ HG!!!
It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Product is by far! By far, the best hair product that I've purchased in a real long time. My hair is very difficult to deal with. It is long, very thick, coarse, frizzy, dry and processed. I use a lot of products and spend a lot of $$$ to make my hair look presentable for society. I've been using this product for three days and it has been three days of zero frizz. Even on a rainy humid day, I still straightened my hair and used this product and my hair stayed straight and frizz free all day long. No other product ever, has beat the weather like it's a 10. Even when I sweat with this in my hair, my hair doesnt do that annoying kinky curl underneath around the nape of my neck. I don't find this to be heavy on my hair, in fact it doesn't even feel like anything is in my hair. I get no sticky feeling either. Is this product expensive? I would say yes but I feel that sometimes you get what you pay for and this is worth every single penny! The only con with this product is that, in my opinion, it smells like pickle juice. The scent is very odd to say the least but thank goodness it doesn't linger!

on 8/16/2012 3:11:00 PM

A week ago, I bought the 10 oz bottle for $26 at Costco, so unlike most people, I do not really have complaints about the price (: On to the review:
Following the instructions on the bottle, I've used this every day for about a week now, and I'm happy to say that this is a GREAT product, and I totally recommend it to any one with dry and damaged hair.
Some reviewers have complained that this product has a heavy feel when it's in your hair. I guess it does, but it's not heavy enough for me to care, and I'm not sensitive to those kinds of things. It's thick goo in a bottle.. I'm just happy it can spray out.
I have very long, thin, dry, straight (but textured), and heavy (almost to my butt) hair. I blame the sun, living on a beach city in California. This product gives my hair incredible softness, shine, health, and surprisingly - volume. Since i have A LOT of hair (and it's thin), my hair is usually lifeless and flat. Since using this product, my hair is voluminous... even when it's wet. I've always wanted voluminous hair, and this product has given it to me. It should be called "It's an 11!"
My split ends are also not very noticeable, I mean sure - I still have 2 or 3.. but 2 or 3 after one week of using this? I'm ecstatic!
To anyone who is stuck on the fence, I say: go for it! BUT! Keep in mind: Do not have very high expectations before you use it, because you will probably be disappointed. Sometimes we all have unrealistic expectations, especially with a product with the word "miracle" in its name that claims it can do 10 things. I read all the negative reviews, as well as the positive, on makeup alley, before buying this product. Just keep your head on earth, and you SHOULD end up LOVING this product. Good luck!!

on 8/4/2012 7:06:00 PM

I read such great reviews and then got here and saw such bad markings, I got this product through an ulta free gift. Just got it today and had wanted to try on my bangs, washed them and then sprayed its a 10 leave in conditioner, blow dryed and styled. I loved it!, such a soft finish, smells as if I stepped out of a salon! I sprayed product and worked it through bangs, made sure they were towel dried and then styled.
I didnt feel a sticky finish, or limp hair. Maybe work the product in more, dont use any brush till hair is 90% dry, just use hands. My hair type is fine and thin so it really gave it that extra boost! Love the product, especially the smell :)

on 8/3/2012 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This did NOTHING for my hair. I used the entire bottle and did not see a single difference in my hair, it actually left a residue on my hair that made it feel oily and the smell is so strong that it gave me a headache the first few times I used it... it was expensive and the bottle was tiny! I have seen better results with dollar store products... Will not be purchasing ever again.

on 8/3/2012 4:01:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product because so many people rave about it. However, I feel like it leaves the ends of my hair feeling dry like straw instead of moisturized and healthy. This product was a no-no for me especially with such a big price tag.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to like this, not only because it was expensive but also because it seemed to be a miracle for everyone else. Not for me. I actually think it made my hair in worse condition than before! If I sprayed it on my hair, damp or dry, it just left my hair feeling brittle and it made the split ends stand our more. It also could be that it made more split ends?! I'm not sure.

This was way too expensive, especially when it doesn't help my hair. I didn't like how the bottle sprayed this conditioner-consistency product. It also sprayed it in a concentrated area which wasn't helpful. I just sprayed it in my hands after getting tired of that, but I wasted a lot of the product.

on 7/25/2012 5:28:00 AM

Sadly, I'm in the majority with this product. I have virgin hair but being in Australia, I like to use leave-in conditioners to combat the sun's harmful rays and exposure to the elements.
I used this product for half a year, trying different methods/ quantities. It only made my hair dull and lifeless. I even Youtubed and googled blogs so I could get more insight into what I was doing wrong. Eventually, it ended up in my rubbish bin.
I guess it just wasn't meant to be :( However, I do recommend the Tresemme heat defense spray. I seem to keep coming back to that so it must be doing something right.