It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Out of all the products I own, I keep trying to finish the bottle of this, yet every time I use it I stop. The smell is REALLY strong, and it doesn't fade even after hours of using it. I'm not totally against fragrance, either. As for detangling, heat protection, and leave in conditioning, this seems to be a decent product, it's just the cloying smell I can't stand. For the price, I'd just as soon buy some more Moroccan Oil. Update-I had to throw this stuff away. The dirty laundry smell was just too much, plus it made my hair waxy.

on 1/8/2013 4:15:00 PM

I live by this stuff! It is magical. I believe it does all the stuff it says it does. It is an awesome detangler, shine enhancer, growth aid, smoother etc. BUY THIS STUFF!!

on 1/8/2013 12:45:00 AM

I love this product, and it definitely is a Miracle Leave-in Product, at least for my hair. Everybody's hair is different; my hair is very very straight, and the ends get dry very easily due to everyday styling. I have had my eye on his product for quite some time now, but just could not get myself to spend the money. I am so happy that I did, because this product makes my hair silky smooth and the ends no longer feel and sound crunchy. My hair feels like it did before I ever died it and began to style my hair everyday. I am so happy that I finally gave this product a shot because it's just amazing, and I like the smell of it too.

on 1/7/2013 4:52:00 PM

I am a fine-haired natural and colour treated blonde, my hair is at waist length, therefore requires some special attention. This product promises detangling, conditioning and thermal protective properties and it did none of that for me. Not only the strong chemical smell was borderline revolting, but my hair tangled even worse than before using the product. There was no shine, no softness, no movement to my hair whatsoever. I am simply glad I didn't buy the product and it was a gift from someone who actually loves it. She has coarse wavy Latina hair, so perhaps it's not meant for someone with my hair type.

Im on my second bottle of this stuff and i am in love with it.
it does wonders for my curly hair and i have seen such a difference especially with my ends.. way less splittling and a lot less fall out. i am 100% pleased :)

Not horrible. Doesn't work as well as the one with Keratin for me. I like the scent it's pleasant without being overpowering but the keratin one leaves my hair a little softer and more manageable. I'll use it up but won't repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Okay so I've colored my hair a couple of different times within the last few months, not to mention I use heat tools on my hair quite often throughout the week, so my ends are pretty bad. I've been trying to grow out my hair for so long so when I went to ulta the woman working there directed me to this product and I LOVE it! My hair was softer and easier to work with after just one use. And my ends haven't been breaking nearly as often. I definitely suggest this product!

on 11/30/2012 7:09:00 PM

Not horrible, but I don't think it lives up to what it claims it does--not worth the price.

on 11/30/2012 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I have mixed feeling about this. When I first try it with the 2oz bottle, it works great to ment my split ends, but when I got another bigger "PINK edition" of this, it works very mundane like a regular detangler, doesn't help with my split ends at all, it really damages my trust with this company.

on 11/14/2012 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product about 2 weeks ago....I love it. About two years ago i bleached my hair for the firs time. It was horrible!! My hair was dry, damaged, frizzy, lifeless, and had a lot of breakage. I even noticed that my hair wasn't growing even though I was taking hair growth vitamins. I've tried different expensive hair products they all worked very well but were breaking my budget. I decided to try It's a 10 Mircale Leave In Product after my co worker recommanded the product. I'm very pleased. My hair has more bounce and shine. It's soft, silky and easier to manage. Finally, it's not falling out and I don't see that much breakage as before. I can't wait to try our products from this line.....