August 2, 2014 | 993 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by JuJu05

This thing lives up to the name, literally! It makes your hair so soft, do not have to use a large amount, and it is so convenient, because it is leave in. I can't decide whether it yields better results after or before drying hair. I still have to figure out whether it works better on damp hair or dry hair, Either way, my hair is super soft...and it would take a whole lot before it greases out my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by juneexd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love love love! This makes my otherwise coarse and brittle hair super soft! My hair is usually lacking in the moisture department but with this, its never a problem anymore! I adore how it protects my colored hair and gets rid of all tangles. Also, the spray is awesome. I usually spray on towel-dried hair 2-3 times on the back of my hair and 2 times on the inside and then run my fingers through. I have thick, long hair down past my boobs and this is just the right amount of product. The bottle lasts about 7 months and I have repurchased twice, something I almost never do with these type of products.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by buttercup16

I ordered this from amazon awhile back for about $22 and I liked it because it would really de-tangle and soften my curly, frizzy, long hair. At first I loved it but now it's just meh....I don't think it actually helps to style my hair or give me a better blow out, and for $22 dollars I can find a cheaper de-tangler. I think the new one with keratin is probably better but the last time I went to the salon my hairdresser used a spray on my wet hair (Brasiliana Dieci) and it has never come out smoother or softer before. When I picked it up I noticed it claims to do the same things as this product but it's infused with keratin and collagen and a couple dollars cheaper than this.

While it did make my hair soft and manageable, I would not purchase this with the intent of using it to style your hair for blow drying because it won't help much. I also don't think its a very good heat protector because I had to go out and purchase a separate one after I noticed my ends started to look horrible.. I also noticed my hair started to get weighed down and would feel gross, like there was product in my hair, even after I had blow dryed it, and I only used a few sprays.

If you don't blow out your hair with a round brush or need something to really smooth it out, then this would be a good product to look into, but honestly after using it for half a year I think it's overpriced, I still have to use other products to get my hair to look soft and smooth, and I've already found better products for my hair type.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by SillyStringz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Either people really like this product or they hate it. I am definitely someone who likes it. I have super thin hair and a little bit damaged, but it makes it feel like thicker and healthier.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by dejavudu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was first introduced to this 5 years ago. Its the only hair product I use on a daily basis. Its seriously is an all inclusive product. I own the large bottle and it has lasted me a long time. It smells light & clean and does not have an overpowering scent. I would not recommend spraying this product near your scalp if you have oily hair because its a moisturizing product so it will only weigh down your hair. I have oily scalp and hair but the bottom portion of my hair is super dry so I spray six inches down from my roots where it lacks oil. I only need a couple of sprays and them and brush it through so it spreads evenly. Leaves my hair silky and soft and preps it for heat styling.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by alove15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice light weight leave in for blow drying my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down and it seals in moisture. I usually combine it with chi silk infusion to get a soft blow out. The only con is the price. However I tend to be light handed with it so it has lasted a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the best hair product I have EVER used. I bought this with Keratin and it has made wonders for my hair. I have really curly, frizzy and damaged hair. I dye my hair and straighten and just mistreat my hair in every way. After seeing a picture of myself out one cold night I knew I had to try something new, my hair was a total frizz ball. I spend so much money and time just so my hair can poof out in 30 minutes, no thanks, so my sister told me about this product. No lie this is amazing, it makes my hair sleek and straight, it won't poof at all, it has actually made my hair grow (I think its treating my hair so my hair doesn't brake as easily as before) and I'm not spending an hour styling my hair anymore! I have tried everything, Garnier Fructis sleek and shine, Living Proof, Frizz Ease, Matrix Biolage, Argan Oil, Suave, Alterna, Fekkai, all types of hair oils and this is by far the best. I find that sometimes it does dry my hair out a bit so I just put on Fekkai Glossing Cream and I have the best hair in the world. I did notice that if I use a shampoo with lots of protein like Biolage or Infusium 23 it made my hair a little dry so I switch my shampoo and conditioner and problem solved. I don't think this is expensive Living Proof cost me $50 and this product cost me around $20 with waaaay better results. My hair has grown which I'm really excited about, while still straighting my hair. Listen to this; sometimes I can just blow dry my hair straight with a round brush and don't feel the need to go over it with a straightner! This is my HG hair product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hesitated to buy this over the price ($20 for 4 ounces) plus I have a zillion products as it is BUT the MUA hype caused me to get this. It's excellent. I don't know if it's better than my other HG's but it's definitely just as good. Makes my hair feel great!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Ksechler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love what this product does for my hair. It's super moisterizing and is a great heat protectant. What I don't like is the packaging. If you spray it directly on to your hair you use WAY to much and it will just make your hair feel gross. What I do is spray 2 or 3 times into my hands and use that for my entire head of long hair. They really need to find a better way to package this because I think that a lot of the bad reviews on here are caused by people using too much product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by ashley92504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the 2oz of this. I am going to compare it to J&J no more tangles spray(in the green bottle) because that is what i normally use.
First off, the smell of this is horrible. I absolutely hate the smell of this. The good thing is that when used on wet hair, the smell does fade a bit compared to using on dry hair in which the smell just lingers and gives me a headache.
This stuff is no better than the J&J I use. I think this stuff leaves my hair a little bit on the greasy side. I only like to wash my hair every other day and when i use its a 10, the next day it is way oilier& greasier than when i use nothing or the J&J.
It is not a bad product, it does what it says it will,but it is nothing spectacular. If you have normal long straight healthy hair like me than you can try the J&J green bottle detangler for a fraction of the price.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No