Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 12/14/2008 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

it a good eyeliner but it doesnt stay on all day and its not dark enough it looks like navy blue after a while. the smuger works but i dont use because its really creamy and the packing is ok the top one stay o but the smuger cover comes off really easliy and because its clear you can lose it easliy the clicker is really good though

on 12/4/2008 8:31:00 PM

Awww, this was my first eyeliner.

My eye doctor says I've got the strongest blink reflex he's ever seen. I started trying to line my eyes when I was 12. First I could only line the bottom. I used this in charcoal to touch up my mistakes easier.

I remember having issues with it smudging with the corners of my eyes. Of course my eyes water from time to time so it's no big deal for most people. It had great color and was very easy to apply. Great for beginners because you never have to worry about sharpening it.

on 12/2/2008 6:33:00 PM

This is my favorite eyeliner of all time. It's the only thing that I will actually go to a store and buy is as soon as I've run out/lost it. I wear charcoal, which is a great color if you don't want somethign as harsh as black. I love that you can make a thin or thick line easily. It goes on smooth, I haven't had any problems with smearing. Basically, it's everything I want in a liner.

One thing I don't like though is the clicker thing to move the liner up?? It's quite difficult and awkward to click. I always feel like I'm about to break it. But it works, so it's a minor thing to complain about.

I purchased this eyeliner in black onyx. This eyeliner ensures that you will have a precise line above your eyelid. The eyeliner also has a soft smudger tip at the other end of the eyeliner for blending. The eyeliner also comes with a self sharpener inside which is really neat. This is a great inexpensive eyeliner.

on 11/29/2008 2:07:00 PM

Great product! It doesn't smudge unless you touch it - if you touch or try to rub it off with your fingers then it WILL come off. That's very useful when you are trying to wash it off. Great price for this quality product. Recommended!

on 11/24/2008 5:49:00 PM

I have this in black, midnight blue, brown, and gray. It is my favorite pencil to use. The color is great and stays perfectly. It doesn't smudge much at all.

on 11/17/2008 5:13:00 AM

For those who said it smudged, maybe they didn't apply any kind of primer or something... or their lids is just way too oily? I myself have oily lids but this is by far the best [pencil] eye liner I've used. It's my HG liner. I love how it runs smoothly and how versatile the application can be. I can apply the line as thin as I want or as thick as I want. I can make it all smokey or just leave it as my liner. I can not live without it, seriously. I use the Black Onyx daily and will continue to love it for the rest of my life.

on 11/6/2008 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

As with the reviewer a few listings below me, Black Onyx is also my HG eyeliner! I am also surprised at some of the negative reviews. This is everything I want in an everyday eyeliner. I can draw a thin (or thick) line easily with this liner, allowing me to create a dramatic or casual look, depending on my preference. Also, it stays on all day and does not smudge--unless you try super hard to smudge it! The black color defines my eyes nicely too. I'll keep purchasing!

on 10/31/2008 1:48:00 PM

This was the third and last time that I will buy this eyeliner. It applied nicely, but is not very long-lasting, and while it's cheap, it's a little overpriced for how cheaply made it actually is. However, that is not my biggest gripe. Three times the charm - I still cannot get it to "sharpen" itself. You're supposed to simply twist it up, and that works for one click, and then it just stays flat against the tube and won't budge any farther. I've tried twisting it both ways to no avail. Basically, I've purchased three of these for about 1-2 uses a piece. I haven't read any other complaints about this problem, so maybe it's just me that can't figure out the darn thing, but I definitely will not be buying this again.

on 10/20/2008 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product may be cheap, but I can tell it is cheaply made also. I have gym three times a week so I want something that will stay! Even on that days I didn't have gym this smudges so bad and makes me look like a racoon!