October 21, 2014 | 2040 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Sleek Look Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 12:42:00 AM More reviews by palova13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This line is great. My hair is so soft and when straightened very sleek. I really wanted it to completely straighten my hair, so that I had to do nothing, this sadly did not happen. But I think it would take a miracle to do that. Oh well I still love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2003 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very good product. It definately made my hair less puffy and damaged looking. Like some of the other reviewers, I didn't care much for the scent. Reminds me of how a generic version of Suave or White Rain might smell. **EDITED TO SAY*** Gah, I have to knock a lipstick off for the scent. If they reformulated this with a better one, I'd prolly use it more than once a month.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2002 2:47:00 PM More reviews by danielleashley

This stuff is great for my hair. I truly find that it lies flatter after using this. It's a bit different than other conditioners because it feels like it's really difficult to rinse out of your hair. My hair is thick, so this works well with my hair, but I think it might be too heavy for fine hair. For me, I love it. Smells great too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2002 11:04:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This conditioner moisturizes nicely and leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and static-free after blow-drying. Makes my hair very glossy and look consistently good, like I just got a professional blowdry and styling. really! I have thick, normal hair that I get highlighted. It doesn't leave my hair greasy, but I find I only need a tiny bit on my above the shoulder length hair. So, the bottle will last a long time. I agree with a few of the other reviewers, this does have a strong laundry detergent smell. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase, as I may get tired of the scent, even though the conditioner is good. **UPDATE**: I don't use this conditioner anymore as it became too much for my hair and the scent was way too strong.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2002 2:48:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

A great conditioner, but a bit too pricy. You can probably get the same results for half the price by using Pantene.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2002 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Starfish2318

Favorite conditioner. Leaves hair in perfect condition for blow drying and straightening. My hair never frizzes or gets out of hand when using sleek.look products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2002 2:30:00 AM More reviews by lisskitty

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This conditioner works great for thick/dry/wavy hair! I haven't found anything better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2002 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Hitchy01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The whole Sleek Look line from Matrix is fabulous. This conditioner instantly made my hair feel incredibly smooth and glossy. I recommend buying the $12 try-me pack with small sizes of all the Sleek Look products, to give it a try. The whole system works very well when used together!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2002 5:55:00 PM More reviews by diadpri

An amazing conditioner. Very good at detangling hair. Probably too heavy for thin hair but great for coarse dry thick hair. I would have given it a higher rating but I really don't care for the smell. Can get a little drying so you need to be careful.