Matrix Sleek Look Conditioner

4.1

2009 REFORMULATION: Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Amodimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Methylparaben , Fragrance , Trideceth-6 , Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil , Apricot Kernel Oil , Shea Butter , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Benzyl Salicylate , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Cetrimonium Chloride , 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Butylphenyl Methylpropional -----------ORIGINAL FORMULA: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Lanolin, Parfum/Fragrance, Cetyl Esters, Methylparaben, Benzyl Salicylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Chlorehexidine Dihydrochloride, Butyrospepermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Limonene, Silk Amino Acids

on 1/16/2003 10:27:00 PM

This didn't make my hair look any straighter than any of my other conditioners. It also made it feel coarse and look dull and dry.

on 1/14/2003 12:42:00 AM

This line is great. My hair is so soft and when straightened very sleek. I really wanted it to completely straighten my hair, so that I had to do nothing, this sadly did not happen. But I think it would take a miracle to do that. Oh well I still love it.

on 1/10/2003 10:32:00 AM

This is a very good product. It definately made my hair less puffy and damaged looking. Like some of the other reviewers, I didn't care much for the scent. Reminds me of how a generic version of Suave or White Rain might smell. **EDITED TO SAY*** Gah, I have to knock a lipstick off for the scent. If they reformulated this with a better one, I'd prolly use it more than once a month.

This stuff is great for my hair. I truly find that it lies flatter after using this. It's a bit different than other conditioners because it feels like it's really difficult to rinse out of your hair. My hair is thick, so this works well with my hair, but I think it might be too heavy for fine hair. For me, I love it. Smells great too.

on 11/30/2002 11:04:00 PM

This conditioner moisturizes nicely and leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and static-free after blow-drying. Makes my hair very glossy and look consistently good, like I just got a professional blowdry and styling. really! I have thick, normal hair that I get highlighted. It doesn't leave my hair greasy, but I find I only need a tiny bit on my above the shoulder length hair. So, the bottle will last a long time. I agree with a few of the other reviewers, this does have a strong laundry detergent smell. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase, as I may get tired of the scent, even though the conditioner is good. **UPDATE**: I don't use this conditioner anymore as it became too much for my hair and the scent was way too strong.

on 11/26/2002 2:48:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

A great conditioner, but a bit too pricy. You can probably get the same results for half the price by using Pantene.

on 11/11/2002 11:06:00 PM

Favorite conditioner. Leaves hair in perfect condition for blow drying and straightening. My hair never frizzes or gets out of hand when using sleek.look products.

on 9/23/2002 2:30:00 AM

This conditioner works great for thick/dry/wavy hair! I haven't found anything better.

on 5/4/2002 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The whole Sleek Look line from Matrix is fabulous. This conditioner instantly made my hair feel incredibly smooth and glossy. I recommend buying the $12 try-me pack with small sizes of all the Sleek Look products, to give it a try. The whole system works very well when used together!

on 5/1/2002 5:55:00 PM

An amazing conditioner. Very good at detangling hair. Probably too heavy for thin hair but great for coarse dry thick hair. I would have given it a higher rating but I really don't care for the smell. Can get a little drying so you need to be careful.