November 29, 2014 | 982 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by marlavm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you wear gel eyeliners, you owe it to yourself to buy this brush. It's much easier to work with than the Fine Eyeliner brush by BB, and it's much less expensive than Smashbox's bent eyeliner brush. Great price. Mine has never shed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

I bought this last year to apply gel liners. I wasn't looking for a bent one (I straightened it out a little) but it's all I could find. I've washed it plenty of times after using, left product in it until it dried hard and washed it later. Either way it still works good and I still use it occasionally. Through all the abuse I put this one through it deserves a rave. Coastal Scents sells a white angle liner synthetic brush that is every bit as good as this one for $2.19. I love mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by mszdannuh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really good brush for only about $6 at Target. It makes it really easy to apply cream or gel liner to the upper lid, better than an angled liner brush. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Lissie24

Holy Cow! This is the most awesome brush I have ever tried!!!!! How genius! I've always hated putting on eyeliner--just didn't have the skill, I guess. This totally makes it goof-proof! And the price can't be beat! GO OUT AND BUY THIS BRUSH!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by msobala

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRUSH!!! EASY TO USE WITH FLUID LINE AND MAKES A PRECISE LINE WITH EASE.. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 More reviews by Knuckleheadred

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have had my SK bent eyeliner brush for about a month now.
I was one of those girls who just could not figure out how to apply eyeliner to my top lashline.. that was until I bought this brush.

I love it, it gives me a great line,, and it's easy even for this lefty to use!
I bought one for my best friend for Christmas too, that's how much confidence I have in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by gva7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After buying my MAC fluidline, I wanted to get a good eyeliner brush so I stopped by Target and grabbed this for around 6 bucks. Surprisingly, this brush works very well. The bristles are stiff enough to produce a thin, precise line. This brush is also great for applying cream liners or eyeshadows onto your waterline. The way the brush is bent really helps making the application swift and easy. This is a great brush and I'm really happy to announce that it will be a longtime keeper in my brush collection..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by skim513

Just as awesome as everyone is saying, and SO INEXPENSIVE. I'd only ever used a flat angled brush before, so I wasn't sure if this would be harder, but it was cheap and the whole bent-end thing seemed like a good idea, so I figured I could at least try it. I'm so glad I did! It gives me a perfect, controlled line and I don't have to get hand cramps to use it. I've been using it with Clinique gel eyeliner, and it's a winning combination.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 8:35:00 PM More reviews by magginine

I have tried many e/l brushes and this one is the best, hands down. the thickness, length and stiffness of the bristles is perfect, the bend makes it so easy to use and maintain control. I can have a thick or thin line. And it's cheap at target, $5.99 I think? If I lost it I'd possibly drive over the border to buy one! Or beg a kind mua'er to ship one to me. At any rate, I love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 5:39:00 AM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cheap and effective = perfect! I love every SK brush I have and this is my newest one. It was recommended to me after I asked for recs to use with gel eyeliner (BB). This is really nice and love the price!