April 19, 2014 | 1115 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Lissie24

Holy Cow! This is the most awesome brush I have ever tried!!!!! How genius! I've always hated putting on eyeliner--just didn't have the skill, I guess. This totally makes it goof-proof! And the price can't be beat! GO OUT AND BUY THIS BRUSH!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by msobala

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRUSH!!! EASY TO USE WITH FLUID LINE AND MAKES A PRECISE LINE WITH EASE.. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 More reviews by Knuckleheadred

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have had my SK bent eyeliner brush for about a month now.
I was one of those girls who just could not figure out how to apply eyeliner to my top lashline.. that was until I bought this brush.

I love it, it gives me a great line,, and it's easy even for this lefty to use!
I bought one for my best friend for Christmas too, that's how much confidence I have in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by gva7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After buying my MAC fluidline, I wanted to get a good eyeliner brush so I stopped by Target and grabbed this for around 6 bucks. Surprisingly, this brush works very well. The bristles are stiff enough to produce a thin, precise line. This brush is also great for applying cream liners or eyeshadows onto your waterline. The way the brush is bent really helps making the application swift and easy. This is a great brush and I'm really happy to announce that it will be a longtime keeper in my brush collection..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by skim513

Just as awesome as everyone is saying, and SO INEXPENSIVE. I'd only ever used a flat angled brush before, so I wasn't sure if this would be harder, but it was cheap and the whole bent-end thing seemed like a good idea, so I figured I could at least try it. I'm so glad I did! It gives me a perfect, controlled line and I don't have to get hand cramps to use it. I've been using it with Clinique gel eyeliner, and it's a winning combination.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 8:35:00 PM More reviews by magginine

I have tried many e/l brushes and this one is the best, hands down. the thickness, length and stiffness of the bristles is perfect, the bend makes it so easy to use and maintain control. I can have a thick or thin line. And it's cheap at target, $5.99 I think? If I lost it I'd possibly drive over the border to buy one! Or beg a kind mua'er to ship one to me. At any rate, I love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 5:39:00 AM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cheap and effective = perfect! I love every SK brush I have and this is my newest one. It was recommended to me after I asked for recs to use with gel eyeliner (BB). This is really nice and love the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2008 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Jenna6686

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BRUSH. Seriously. I paid big bucks for my Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner brush, and my small angled Sephora one, and couldn't easily get a nice thin line from either of them. This brush is AMAZING. It makes putting on gel and cream eyeliners on sooooo freaking easy. I prefer it far more than any other brush I've ever used for eyeliner and it was also the CHEAPEST I've ever bought!!! Only $5.99!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by plussize1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this Brush a must have for gel eyeliner users!......This makes putting gel eyeliner so simple and idiot proof....recommended by some youtube gurus i find this much easier than my bobbi brown gel eye liner brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The best liner brush sold in stores and the best price. It's like $5.99 at Target!!!! I had to have this, and I use it with MAC Fluidline. It will work with any gel, cream liner, or shadow. It's fantastic.. it really is. A must have in your makeup brushes. MAC has handmade brushes, but this is bent and so easy to use. Is there anything on MUA with a higher rating? It's just that good. Marlena on youtube was talking about it, and she was right about the quality and how easy it is to use.