August 28, 2014 | 829 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by iliketoLOL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this powder everyday over my Almay TLC liquid foundation. I bought the powder a couple of times and one of the times, the pressed powder broke up in the container, so I mashed it all up and put it in one of my Bare Minerals travel containers (w/sifter & all) and used it like a loose powder. Come to find out, I like it a lot better that way!!! It's a great powder, it doesn't provide a ton of coverage, but I just use it to set my liquid foundation, so it works great for me!! It's soooo finely milled so it glides on the skin sooo smoothly!!! I would highly recommend this product!!! I would recommend using another powder puff, because the one provided is really [*]. It's really thin and not great for any type of short term/long term use. My mom's powder puff actually (several times) literally fell apart. I haven't tried it with a brush though, maybe it would work better that way. I just use it with a puff from physician's formula compact I had already.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by mayral456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This powder keeps my face looking flawless all day!!!!!!!! Your pores disappear and it doesn't cake on at all! I found my new fave pressed powder.. :))

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by classykristy

I absolutely love this powder! Keeps my face oil and shine-free all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

I really hope they don't discontinue this because it never looks cakey on my skin. I only use this to set concealed underneath my eyes though and it's the best I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 3:57:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i have an oily tzone, ESPECIALLY on my nose. ive experienced with so many powders in the past, mostly more expensive, and they just didnt keep me matte as long as dream matte. ive read reviews about this powder, and it really convinced me to purchase it for just a lil more than $6 at wal mart! there is no coverage at all. i use this as a setting & touch up powder over revlon colorstay foundation. its not cakey AT ALL, keep touching up all day long and it will not look cakey. its very lightweight, soft and "dreamy", as the name says. to apply, i use too faced powder poof brush and its just perfection. the only con would be the packaging, its easy to access the actual powder but i find it difficult to swerve the mirror compartment out. not much of a big deal. this keeps me pretty matte for over an hour, which is good for me because my nose is just too overly oily. every oil skinned girl needs to try this, it doesnt hurt. price ranges may vary at different drugstores but i got mine for a little over $6 at walmart. i believe theres only 4-5 shades, which i dont think is a big deal because this is technically a transparent powder since theres no coverage. but i have this in beige medium 2-2.5, and in nw25.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by sureflowsheena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this while waiting for my regular MUFE HD finishing powder to arrive in the mail. Although MUFE HD is my absolute favorite, this is a close 2nd considering that it is 1/3 of the price. I have faily oily skin, if I don't use a powder within 2 hours I need to blot oil off my face. This powder keeps me looking matt for at least 8 hours. I use this with Revlon Colorstay foundation and its wonderful. I've also used it alone over concealer that only covers my scars/blemishes and it again does a great job keeping the oiles away. The purpose of this powder is not to provide coverage, it is to mattify and it does exactly that. Dream Matte Powder will always have a place in my makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by AllisonTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ahh, my HG powder! Oh Dream Matte, we've had so many great memories together, haven't we? I'm very pale and don't have any scars or spots (i was blessed with good skin) except for the occasional pimple or red patch. I have been on the search for a good powder to set my foundation eith ever since i realized my foundation NEVER (and i mean never) stayed on my face., Maybelline Dream Matte Powder is the one for me. I love it so much. Not only does it set my foundation and concealer perfectly, it also doesn't give me the flaky, orange look. It gives me a healthy, baby's bum soft look and feel. It has amazing staying power and last forever. And i mean forever. Only one swipe of this on my MAC 134 powder blush, and i'm good to go. I have been using this product for 1 and a half years now and i have gone through maybe 3 of these. I would reccomend this to everyone who's having problems with foundation staying on their face throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I completely forgot about this. I used to buy this a few years ago and loved it. I have combination skin and this worked perfectly. I ran out one time and then began using a tinted moisturiser instead. I found an old photo a couple of weeks ago and noticed that my makeup looked really nice and I remembered that this is what I was wearing. I've just ordered some off the Internet. I'm sure the shade I had was golden sand. That's the one I ordered so fingers crossed its the right shade. I honestly believe this to be 10 times better than high end powders. I've tried most others ; bobbi brown, bare minerals, Dior and none of them compare.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by lissyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best pressed powder i have ever used i have really oily skin sometimes and this really helped and i will be buying this product again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Run2FlyGurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used MAC MSF Natural religiously for years. I think I may have found something I like more. My t-zone would always be oily/shiny after 2ish hrs with MSF... but with this, nada. I feel like they both give the same look when first applied, but this powder stays better and makes my skin look better for hours. I'm gonna give it a little time, but I think I've found my HG powder.