Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 1/29/2012 1:24:00 AM

Best lotion for all skin types. Really moisturizing and the moisture lasts all day without the greasy feel from some lotions. I like that it is non scented. During winter my hands tend to get really dry and even crack, sometimes bleed from the cold and constant washing and after one application of aveeno my hands feel 100% softer and are no longer cracked. It literally repairs your skin. It's now the only lotion I'll use.

Like some people I also have eczema.I had another aveeno product specifically for eczema but after is ran out I didn't have enough money to buy it again (beecause it was almost 18$) so I bought this. Unfortunately, this product was not enough to clear my eczama and instead made it worse. Although this product is great for moisturizing your hands, face ect., for me, it didn't really fill my expectations.

on 1/23/2012 1:20:00 PM

I like this lotion a lot. What I like about it is that it sinks into my skin instantly. It doesn't leave any residue & it isn't sticky. However, I find this lotion isn't as moisturizing as I need sometimes when my skin is really dry. The one thing I can't stand about this lotion is the smell. It smells like pee. The smell does fade away. Besides that, it's a good lotion. I like the bottle & that it has a pump. Overall, I would buy again:)

on 1/20/2012 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this lotion a lot! When I got this weird flaky dryness on the backs of my hands a long time ago, I put this on, and it went away in about a week. I put this lotion on just now, because my hands were feeling dry. It sinks in my hands almost instantly, and leave my hands feeling softer than before. I also like the fact that it doesn't smell like anything and that there is no fragrance added. Love it!

on 1/17/2012 8:25:00 PM

I finally got to try a tester in the store and it sinked in as I was leaving. I trekked back out to get it a few days later and it's wonderful on my skin. Moisturizing without feeling greasy and soothing.
The only thing I can't stand is the SMELL! It fades after you apply but damn! It smells like a wet diaper to me, totally gross.

on 1/13/2012 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I use this everyday on my face. It's moisturizing enough for my dry skin (sometimes not enough in the winter) isn't too thick so it sinks in fairly quickly. You get A LOT for the price, I have the big pump bottle.

on 1/11/2012 10:13:00 AM

I have been using Aveeno for over 10 years and I can't live without it. I use the daily moisturizing lotion daily for my body and my face. It's not heavy and absorbs great. Never will go without it.

on 1/9/2012 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Omg! This stuff is awesome! I love how it soothed my rough dry skin. My skin was dry, peeling, and a mess. I applied this to my legs and they looked healthy instantly. The constant itch I felt on my stomach disappeared. I will most definitely purchase this product again.

on 1/6/2012 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is my favourite moisturizer. I have been using it for 7months. I use it on my face and legs mostly. It does not irritate my skin and I have very sensitive skin almost every other moisturizer breaks me out or stings my legs after I shave. This moisturizer has been a life saver all the ingredients in it work well with my skin. The first time I purchased this I was hesitant to try it as contains dimithicone which usually breaks me out and it is made for dry skin but it has been so awesome it moisturizes my skin all day and makes my skin so soft without leaving it with a sticky feeling or leaving my skin looking oily.

on 1/1/2012 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I cannot live without this! As a child I had severe eczema, rashes and skin problems. I visited dermatoligist for years and tried hundreds of medications. One of the dermatoligist recommended I try using this daily on my face and I'm so happy he did. This is the only thing that moisturized and cured my dry irritated skin. It has no fragrance or things that will harm your skin. I would recommend anyone who has dry and sensitive skin to use this daily. It is a bit pricey for a drugstore moisturizer, but worth every penny and I swear by it. LOVE this!