April 19, 2014 | 1118 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Between the liquid liners and the 24/7 pencils, Urban Decay is the only eyeliner that really matters. This creamy golden brown pencil is so flattering and yet intense enough to really define the eye. You can wear it on the water line or really smoke it out on the lid and this shade is never harsh or overdone. Subtle gold shimmer in a rich brown liner. Lasts for hours and looks beautiful. I'll blend it with Lucky, Stash and 1999 and smoke them all together.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by mskimberley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The 24/7 liners are terrific in general, and I love this color! These liners just glide on with no tugging - I usually then smudge just a little. The color is true and stays on all day - no fading, which is somewhat unusualy for me. I really can't say enough good things about this liner. It's really the perfect color for everyday - not too harsh, but really adds definition. I can't imagine that anyone WOULDN'T need this in her eyeliner wardrobe.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by frenchmartini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I luv this! I am nc30-nc35 and it shows up brown on me. I've always used black eyeliner and I was hesitant to try this at first because I was afraid it might look just as dark as black..but it's not..it shows up brown..like a medium brown and it gives a more softer look than black. It glides on so easily and it's so easy to control how thin or thick you'd want the line to be. The only thing is that it didn't last too long on me...but my eyelids are sooo oily, really nothing stays on it even with primer...EDIT: this really doesn't last long:( i love the color...but maybe i'll try something else instead...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by kiwi_of_hearts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently got this in a swap, and I'm already a fan! It's a dark brown, metallic color with some undertones of grey and green that give it a nice muddy, almost charcoal color, so it ends up looking more like a soft black than a vivid brown. Great for daytime wear when I want to line my eyes but feel that black is too harsh.

The staying power is great on this. I used it to line my upper and lower lids, and it stayed put without smudging all day. Also very easy to apply--it goes on very smoothly without tugging and with a great color pay-off. I'll definitely purchase this when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Jeanxi

I love Urban Decay liners! I had an hour to kill at the mall today so I went to Sephora and started swatching the UD eyeliners versus the MUFE eyeliners. Compared to UD, MUFE liners appear so dull! I mean, the intensity of MUFE's colors are nice, but I like the shimmer and sparkles in the UD liners that make the color more interesting. As far as I can tell, these UD liners are completely smudge- and waterproof on my hands. I'll have to see if they smudge from my oily lids though.

As previous reviewers have mentioned, Bourbon is a warm brown with gold shimmer that is just lovely. I could seriously stare at it all day ^_^

UPDATE: The liner didn't smudge at all on me when applied with a layer of UDPP underneath. However, it did fade within a couple hours when I used it on my waterline. I really love the effect of the subtle shimmer in the liner, though, so this is definitely a keeper ^__^

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by pink_rosies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Creamy & very long-lasting! No smearing! Goes on so smooth. I can't wait to try all the other colors. The first 30 seconds you can play with it, but after that it's set! Will buy again & again. HG eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 9:02:00 AM More reviews by jieminhm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most creamy and easy eyeliner in the market. I stopped using Bobbi Brown gel liner after I got Bourbon. Never harsh on the skin, and layering is so easy. Lasting power is tremendous, and pairs perfectly with the nudes eyeshadow shades for a day look on the street or in office.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by magicBUS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another favorite from the 24/7 line of eyeliners. This color is fantastic. This and Stash are my favorite colors. It's medium/dark warm golden brown with flecks of gold. Gorgeous on all eye colors. As countless other reviewers have stated; it's creamy and very long lasting, no smearing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by owmy

I am on my 2nd pencil, and can't say enough about it! Goes on creamy, you can smudge it slightly right after application (I use a Q-tip on my lower lashline), but after that IT STAYS PUT. From 7am to 2am, it hasn't moved a bit! Now mind you, I use my UDPP underneath, but still! I guess because it's fairly soft I have to sharpen it with every use.

The colour is a warm mid-brown, with shimmer. Not huge sparkles, but definitely noticeable if someone is standing close enough. I say it's the perfect amount of shimmer. I will keep buying this forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 10:51:00 AM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have said this repeatedly on the boards "they will pry my UD 24/7 Bourbon out of my cold, dead, hand.". First of all, this lives up to it's claims, I can put this on @ 7:00 am and when I remove my MU @ 10:00 pm @ night it's still there, going strong, and I need to really let the MU remover soak in before I swipe it off and it may take one or two more swipes to get it off completely. I don't find this to be a problem, as it is worth it for the extended wear. The color is perfect for me, it is a nice rich coppery brown and compliments my blue eyes nicely. It glides on beautifully and does not skip or tug. My next purchases will be 1999 and Underground, well worth your $$ for a quality product.

The UD description on Sephora says: Created with 50 percent moisturizing ingredients suspended in a sophisticated waterproof formula, this brilliant collection of eye essentials offers long-lasting color and a dreamy, creamy feel when applied.

$16 USD at Sephora or Ulta.