July 30, 2014 | 1976 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by makeupchick713

BEST LOTION I HAVE EVER TRIED! i love this stuff so so much. i use it every day when i get out of the shower for all over super smooth and soft skin. its great and really does give your skin a "glow". i use it when i get a tan and it keeps a tan really well. it smooths dry patches and evens out my skin tone. this even helps with stretch marks.

this is my absoluetely favorite lotion(:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by vince2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an awsome lotion! It moisturizes my skin so well! I have used every other there is. I just bought it and my skin is finally soft and the smell is great! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by karen6779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best by far. This makes my skin soooo soft unlike any other lotion. Will buy again and again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by xAlleGegenAlle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm usually a fan of Vaseline lotions but I really didn't like this one. The smell was really strange, it reminded me of a cinnamon bun with a weird plastic-y tinge to it. It didn't moisturize at all, it felt like it just sat on top of the skin and left a weird coating. The worst part is that I bought a big bottle of it with a pump on top and ended up just throwing away 95% of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by hartsellsblondi

This is, hands down, my favorite lotion! I go to the tanning bed often and always apply this lotion at night before I go to bed. My tan lasts much longer and my skin always looks so healthy! My skin wasn't always like this. I have a red tint that was blotchy in some places and when I started using this lotion on a daily basis, I could really tell a difference.
I know that probably most lotions would have evened out my skin tone with daily use but this lotion smells great (unlike some cocoa butter scents) and feels wonderful. Also, at about $5 USD for a huge bottle, I definately would say that I'm getting my money's worth!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by almostmrsparker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lotion! Unlike other lotions it absorbs quickly, gives my skin that fresh glow, and makes me irresistibly silky smooth. Great price! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I normally hate the smell of cocoa butter lotions, but this smells pretty good and it is extremely mosturizing! Worth every penny and is my favorite lotion!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by 1enigma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap for a big bottle of good lotion! The packaging is nice and the pump is easy to use and never pumps out too much product. The lotion isn't thick and it lasts a long time. It leaves my skin looking more 'dewy' and moisturized. However, I took off one lippy cuz it doesn't even skin tone. I've been using it for years. Oh well, good priced lotion. wouldn't complain too much about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by complete_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lotion. Its really creamy and rich yet absorbs very quickly. Keeps my skin smooth and healthy looking. I mix it with a self tanner which leaves me looking smooth and glowing without any streaks. The scent is really light yet very pleasent. I think this is a better option then the regular body butters because its a little less thick and absorbs much easier.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by taryn33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's possible I have tried every moisturizing product out there. This is by far the most amazing moisturizer I have ever encountered. My skin is so unbelievably soft and lucious-- you'll want to use it on every inch of your body because it works so well that the spots that you didn't get will stand out like a sore thumb. I've noticed that even when I skip a few days of shaving, my legs still feel so soft from daily use of this stuff that its barely even noticable that I have stubble.

If it has ANY cons, it would be that it doesn't absorb as quickly as some lotions, and the yummy scent is slightly too subtle.