Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 6/16/2009 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Great summer moisturizer! Not overly thick, has pleasant cocoa butter scent and absorbs quickly. Great price too!

on 6/6/2009 6:08:00 PM

Love this. I use it almost every day, and my skin has seriously improved - no more dry patches! This lotion absorbs quickly and has a mild, pleasant scent that doesn't overpower or interfere with my perfume. Plus, it's cheap.I'm already on my second (giant) bottle!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'd been using the Suave Cocoa Butter lotion and I had a coupon for this one, so I decided may as well try. I thought the Suave lotion would have been a nice dupe for the Vaseline, and I would return to Suave. Ohhhh heck no. In fact, I ran out of Suave after finishing one leg, so I got to compare directly. The Vaseline lotion moisturizes my extradry skin so much better. The Vaseline formula seems thicker, but I didn't find it sticky. It lasts longer, too - at the end of the day, Vaseline leg still felt moisturized, while the Suave side felt dry. Plus, when I scratched Suave side, you could see ashy white lines (sorry, gross) - not with Vaseline side. I actually like the scent, too - it's sweet, foody, but it doesn't scream cocoa, and it's not crazy strong. All I know is, I keep petting my skin like I'm a puppy.

on 5/13/2009 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in the giant bottle, I really like it so far. The texture is thinner than most moisturizing lotions of this variety, which surprised me at first. The smell is good, it keep my skin from itching.

on 5/11/2009 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is my third time around with this product, and I'm still as pleased as ever. I have ezcema so I have to be careful with lotions, but this doesn't cause any problems for me at all. The scent is lovely, it keeps my skin moisturized well, and it leaves a nice glow to the skin. The bottle lasts quite a while, the only beef I have is that when you get down to the end you have to take the top off and shake it out, for quite awhile before you're truly out of product. But a small price to pay for a very nice lotion (which I've found to be great for all seasons!).

Another outstanding Vaseline lotion. Extremely moisturizing, sinks in to the skin well, not greasy or sticky, smells like cocoa butter, has nice looking packaging, has a medium/thick consistency and one bottle lasts a very long time. Like this lotion a lot. Great if you're looking for something that does the job and smells yummy, too.

on 5/6/2009 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Not impressed with this lotion at all. I was really looking forward to this lotion because I love Cocoa Butters but this one was very sticky, didn't sink in well, smelled chocolatey but off somehow, and worst of all, it did not moisturize at all. I can't stand the smell of this lotion and because it doesn't moisturize my skin at all, I will not repurchase.

on 5/1/2009 7:02:00 PM

This lotion really helped me get through the winter! Not only has it helped keep my skin conditioned, it has also really helped even out my skin tone as well (I used to have red blotchy bumps on my upper arms). I'm still using it even now as warmer weather approaches. Sometimes I'll even lightly smooth a little bit over my hair to tame frizz - it works pretty well!

on 4/29/2009 6:25:00 AM

Ok i bought this like a year ago and its still somewhere inside my wardrobe.Here's why :

It moisturises but not as good as Jergens Shea Butter.Also i hate the smell of this lotion which is sort of like chocolate milk that has turned sour.The flip top cap was also lousy and overall it left me feeling sticky,icky and smelling horrible.

Enough said.

BEST LOTION I HAVE EVER TRIED! i love this stuff so so much. i use it every day when i get out of the shower for all over super smooth and soft skin. its great and really does give your skin a "glow". i use it when i get a tan and it keeps a tan really well. it smooths dry patches and evens out my skin tone. this even helps with stretch marks.

this is my absoluetely favorite lotion(:

Top Rated Vaseline Products