Crystal Crystal Body Deodorant Stick

ammonium salts (natural mineral salts). 9.14.09

on 12/21/2006 1:39:00 PM

WONDERFUL! It really, really works, and it has no scent whatsoever! Dries quickly, too. I think this is the only deodorant I'll ever buy again. You won't be sorry you've tried it!

on 12/14/2006 11:59:00 AM

HG HG HG HG HG! THis stuff is amazing! (Like everyone else), I've avoided this stuff for ever because I always thought only an antiperspirant would be strong enough. Don't get me wrong, I don't really swear profusely or anything, or stink for that matter, but you know, by the end of the day, I just didn't smell as fresh & clean as when I started out. Well with this stuff, I actually do--there is no odor at all--none! Not even that warm deodorant smell that I would get from my antiperspirants! Even unscented anti-perspirants seem to leave a scent behind. I can't even tell you how much I love this stuff. I seem to sweat even less, no scent/ odor at all, and NO RESIDUE!!!!! I'm in heaven. I use this in the roller-ball packaging because it's a little more convenient. The trade-off is that you have to repurchase more often because the rock lasts forever. Both formulas seem to work equally well. I am a loyal convert to crystal deodorant!

on 12/2/2006 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

When I became pregnant, I noticed my old deodorant wasn't working as well-- guess it had something to do with the hormones. Anyway, I tried several different kinds of deodorants before turning this, and the crystal stick deodorant has worked amazingly well. Every now and then, I try my old deodorant because I liked the way it smelled, but it just doesn't do the trick. Give it a try!

on 11/1/2006 12:14:00 PM

I was very skeptical at first to try this, but the smell of even unscented deodorants had been giving me headaches since the day I started using deodorants many years ago. Then I heard all the fuss about aluminum chlorohydrate and thought it was a good reason to switch to an all natural. I found this at whole foods, I think it was 4-5 dollars. At first glimpse this thing looks like it will do absolutely nothing to help with odor. So I bought it and tried it and I am simply amazed. All you do is wet the crystal and apply it just like deodorant! And it works! All day, even to the next morning! And even better...my 8 month old has had a rash on her forehead since a few days after she was born. It's almost gone now! I concluded that some chemical from the old deodorants was irritating her forehead when I nurse her. So extra points to the crystal stick. I'll never go back. I don't mind that it's not anti perspirant, because it's actually a good thing to sweat...it eliminates toxins and regulates body temperature. We wouldn't have been created with the funtion of perspiration if it wasn't a good thing. Think of it this way: dogs only regulate theiir body temperature through having their tongue hanging out. Did you know if you muzzle a dog in the heat, it's likely die of overheating? One dog in our area actually did, it was on the news...but, my point is that perspiration is both normal AND healthy for you...if you're hindering your perspiration ability, it can't possibly be a good thing in the long run. GO CRYSTAL STICK!!!

on 9/30/2006 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This stuff really works. It's amazing. No residue, and even though it costs between $5 - $7, it lasts for years. The only downside is I'm sort of a klutz and I've broken a couple by dropping them. They shatter and are difficult to use when they are jagged and sharp.

on 9/30/2006 12:28:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

There are two main brand names that mineral salt deodorant goes by in the USA: "Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal" and "Crystal Body Deodorant." I am about to review the "Crystal Body Deodorant" in the stick form. It also comes in a spray form and a roll-on.

I am very surprised how effective this is against odor (although not wetness). I like that it doesn't leave a residue behind on the skin - no white flakes! It is also surprising how quickly it dries. It does last for 24 hours. I'm very happy with this product, but I'm not sure yet whether I well return to "regular" deodorant or not. continued >>

on 9/24/2006 12:25:00 AM

This stuff is pretty impressive. The only thing I dislike is its not antiperspirant. Then it would be my HG ap/deoderant. WOW. as for the odor. it does me wonders.

on 9/5/2006 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After noticing that my armpits were yellow-stained, I decided to stop shaving and using anti-perspirants. I started tweezing my armpits and using a perfumed liquid deodorant made by Avon. This has a pretty high alcohol content however so I wanted to find something else. I really like that this product does not plug up one's pores. It is not sticky and does not leave any residue on clothing. I don't think I am particularly sweaty, but I live in the South and it has been very hot this summer. This product performs as promised and even though I've been using it daily for 2 weeks you wouldn't be able to tell from looking at it. I am glad I decided to give this a try, and when it finally does run out I plan to repurchase it. In addition, my armpits are now smooth & pretty.

on 9/1/2006 1:16:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! I needed something for my wedding day in october, so i have tried everything. Someone recommended using Crystal Stick in conjuction with Certain Dri. AMAZING!!!!! Even in the hottest weather, there is no trace of odor.

on 8/25/2006 10:59:00 PM

AMAZING! I purchased a travel size (lasts 90 days) "Crystal Body Deodorant" to sample this because I've been searching for an effective deodorant without aluminum chlorohydrate. It literally looks like a big, clear rock. You just wet it under the faucet, rub it on your pits and voila! It's not sticky, there's no scent, and it lasts ALL day long. It's also hypoallergenic and won't stain your clothes. It's made of 100% natural mineral salts and claims to "form an invisible, natural protective barrier on your skin that kills odor causing bacteria." I think it's a miracle! I've tried and trashed many other "all natural" deodorants and this one blows them all away. And it's cheap to boot! The downside: my bf says I won't be able to bring this on an airplane these days because it may be mistaken for an illegal chemical or something. But while I'm at home I'll be aluminum and odor free :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials