Crystal Crystal Body Deodorant Stick

ammonium salts (natural mineral salts). 9.14.09

on 2/16/2007 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I Looooove this stuff!! I don't know what else I can add to the raving reviews. One stick will last a long time, I think close to a year. Also there is no perfume, personally I don't wear any but for those who do you won't get a mix of scents. Since this is clear there isn't any white residue. I convinced dh to use it and he is now a convert! It's cheap - give it a try!

on 1/31/2007 3:23:00 PM

This review is for mineral salt deoderants in general. I've tried a few brands including Crystal and Naturally fresh and they all contain the same ingredients and deliver the same exellent results. I usually use the roll on gel kind and apply it after my shower. it keeps my underarms completely odor free and dry until the next day. I've been using these for years and probably won't ever go back to regular deoderants. If you have problems such as clogged pores, rough or irritated skin, excessive perspiration, yellow stains, etc. definately give this a shot. I had all these symptoms and more but they all went away when I started using this product.

on 1/27/2007 12:14:00 PM

I have been looking for an all natural deodorant because when I use the normal spray types anti-perspirants, it stains clothing, and secondly, I've been quite bothered about stories about anti-perspirants. In anyway, because of these reasons, I stopped using them about 6 years ago. I decided recently that I wanted to give deodorants another try and then remembered I've seen crystal ones that claim they are all natural so I did some research about them and came to the finding that they are indeed natural and decided to go with this brand because it seems quite reputable and is available where I live. First off, this is a deodorant, not an anti-persirant. This means that should you perspire heavily, your clothes will be wet, but just that the odor will be not be there. But most importantly, it is aluminium chlorohydrate free, and its what's most important to me. Also, it does a good job at keeping me fresh and smelling good, doesn't leave a stain on clothings(I've tired it a couple of times when wearing black tops), and is cheaper than I expected(I had initially thought that because it is natural, it is going to be much more costly than the normal ones). I will repurchase.

on 1/4/2007 1:37:00 PM

Wow- the reviews are right about this. Ordered a stick for me and one for my husband....NO odor, NO residue, and NO aluminum-bad-stuff! This is the best to use while nursing a baby, too. HG!

on 1/1/2007 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. I have been using anti-perspirants almost my entire life and have never been satisified. With this deoderant you technically do sweat, however because you are not clogging your pores you actually sweat less, and there is NO SMELL AT ALL. I use the spray because I can't find the stick, plus with the spray you can use it on anything, like your shoes.

on 12/29/2006 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I recently read on Productville about this deodorant and decided to try it. Boy am I glad I did! It's wonderful! One of my biggest problems with regular/traditional anti-perspirant is that I couldn't seem to ever completely wash it off! You know, that weird kind of gummy feeling you can get under your arms from what seems like waterproof antiperspirant? I hate that! My underarms always felt like I had a plastic shield on them. This doesn't do that. It washes completely away and leaves your underarms soft, like the rest of your skin is naturally. Even with that, if it didn't work, I wouldn't use it, but it works perfectly. I was nervous about it not working since you don't even know it's there once applied, but I think it works better than what I was using before (Sure original solid) at controlling odors. Well, there is virtually NO odors using this. It's easy to apply, I just don't dry my underarms after getting out of the shower and then just rub this all over my underarms and give a few seconds to dry. That's it. It works until my next shower the following day, never stains or marks my clothes, easily washes off and it's dirt cheap. I'm hooked. I will never buy anything else.

on 12/26/2006 4:31:00 PM

It is simply amazing how well this stuff works. No, it will not keep you from sweating, but when you do, it will not smell. I don't know how the heck it works, but it does. Another great thing is that it leaves no annoying white marks on my clothes after I use it. One word of caution - be very careful not to apply this after shaving because it will sting like a mofo. Other than that, this stuff is awesome!

on 12/21/2006 1:39:00 PM

WONDERFUL! It really, really works, and it has no scent whatsoever! Dries quickly, too. I think this is the only deodorant I'll ever buy again. You won't be sorry you've tried it!

on 12/14/2006 11:59:00 AM

HG HG HG HG HG! THis stuff is amazing! (Like everyone else), I've avoided this stuff for ever because I always thought only an antiperspirant would be strong enough. Don't get me wrong, I don't really swear profusely or anything, or stink for that matter, but you know, by the end of the day, I just didn't smell as fresh & clean as when I started out. Well with this stuff, I actually do--there is no odor at all--none! Not even that warm deodorant smell that I would get from my antiperspirants! Even unscented anti-perspirants seem to leave a scent behind. I can't even tell you how much I love this stuff. I seem to sweat even less, no scent/ odor at all, and NO RESIDUE!!!!! I'm in heaven. I use this in the roller-ball packaging because it's a little more convenient. The trade-off is that you have to repurchase more often because the rock lasts forever. Both formulas seem to work equally well. I am a loyal convert to crystal deodorant!

on 12/2/2006 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

When I became pregnant, I noticed my old deodorant wasn't working as well-- guess it had something to do with the hormones. Anyway, I tried several different kinds of deodorants before turning this, and the crystal stick deodorant has worked amazingly well. Every now and then, I try my old deodorant because I liked the way it smelled, but it just doesn't do the trick. Give it a try!

Video Reviews & Tutorials