October 23, 2014 | 1881 users online

Palettes - MAC - 15-PAN

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2002 1:32:00 AM More reviews by WaterBaby

I love this palette. So perfect for collecting all my favorite colors. I love how other brands of eyeshadows also fit into the palette, so I can mix and match as I like. Really great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2002 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Athena

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This thing is great. Slim, sturdy, closes securely. Has magnetic base so pans stick inside. It's fun to look at my full pan and be wowed by all the neat-o MAC colors, and it saves tons of space. Really cheap, too. Would be even better if it had a mirror, but oh well. Might have had to worry about it cracking or breaking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2001 3:03:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is such an awesome palette!! It's sleek design looks very nice & it's so compact, it fits virtually anywhere. I'm currently collecting all the colors that look good on me for the palette when I travel, so I won't have to lug around a bunch of different e/s compacts. It's also pretty cheap, the filling it up is the expensive part!! But, you don't have to fill it up only w/ MAC pans, Jane Eye Zings & Prestige e/s fit in it perfectly!! Everyone who has to travel or for anyone who likes to carry all of their makeup w/ them would really appriciate this palette!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2001 1:15:00 PM More reviews by blyss

Something this valuable and handy shouldnt be this affordable! It's less than the price of a MAC e/s and yet organizes and reduce the amount of stuff you have in your makeup area! I love it just cause it's so easy to tote around. Sure, there is some thing they could do a bit better but for the price, i cant really complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2001 3:49:00 PM More reviews by fancypermcrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

You can't beat this thing with a stick...or a tree for that matter. I love that Urban Decay shadows fit perfectly as well!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2001 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Adele

Good way to keep shadows organized. Just got sick of my mac shadows, so not much use for this... it is pretty handy though

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2001 11:44:00 PM More reviews by JT14

Nice idea, but I wish the top was clear like the 4-pans!

JT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 2:13:00 PM More reviews by sher

I love the MAC 15-pan palette. It is a great way to organize and store eyeshadows, and I love the fact that it completely customized to my taste (I organize by color). It is easy to pull the pans out because there are little dips between the slots. I like the simple, sleek design, and the price is just incredible ($12). If you like MAC eyeshadows, you will not regret purchasing one (or two or three!)of the 15-pan palettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2001 10:12:00 AM More reviews by nicfaerie

This is my favorite pallette! It holds 15 great MAC e/s and they stay without problem. It is so inexpensive and is beautifully packaged. The only thing that I would change is I like the clear top of the 4-pan so you can see the e/s. Otherwise the 15pan is perfect!