MAC 15-PAN

4.7

on 3/3/2002 11:50:00 PM

My first MAC purchase in a long time. This is one necessary item. A nice, slim, straight forward, empty e/s pallete with space for 15 e/s of your choice. In mine so far i have UD, Jordana, Jane and Prestige. Can't wait til i fill it. Would be perfect if it had a mirror, but for $12, I am NOT complaining. Great deal.

on 2/12/2002 1:32:00 AM

I love this palette. So perfect for collecting all my favorite colors. I love how other brands of eyeshadows also fit into the palette, so I can mix and match as I like. Really great product.

on 1/19/2002 7:01:00 PM

This thing is great. Slim, sturdy, closes securely. Has magnetic base so pans stick inside. It's fun to look at my full pan and be wowed by all the neat-o MAC colors, and it saves tons of space. Really cheap, too. Would be even better if it had a mirror, but oh well. Might have had to worry about it cracking or breaking.

on 10/29/2001 3:03:00 PM

This is such an awesome palette!! It's sleek design looks very nice & it's so compact, it fits virtually anywhere. I'm currently collecting all the colors that look good on me for the palette when I travel, so I won't have to lug around a bunch of different e/s compacts. It's also pretty cheap, the filling it up is the expensive part!! But, you don't have to fill it up only w/ MAC pans, Jane Eye Zings & Prestige e/s fit in it perfectly!! Everyone who has to travel or for anyone who likes to carry all of their makeup w/ them would really appriciate this palette!!

on 10/7/2001 1:15:00 PM

Something this valuable and handy shouldnt be this affordable! It's less than the price of a MAC e/s and yet organizes and reduce the amount of stuff you have in your makeup area! I love it just cause it's so easy to tote around. Sure, there is some thing they could do a bit better but for the price, i cant really complain.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

You can't beat this thing with a stick...or a tree for that matter. I love that Urban Decay shadows fit perfectly as well!

on 8/20/2001 11:10:00 PM

Good way to keep shadows organized. Just got sick of my mac shadows, so not much use for this... it is pretty handy though

on 7/31/2001 11:44:00 PM

Nice idea, but I wish the top was clear like the 4-pans!

JT

on 6/14/2001 2:13:00 PM

I love the MAC 15-pan palette. It is a great way to organize and store eyeshadows, and I love the fact that it completely customized to my taste (I organize by color). It is easy to pull the pans out because there are little dips between the slots. I like the simple, sleek design, and the price is just incredible ($12). If you like MAC eyeshadows, you will not regret purchasing one (or two or three!)of the 15-pan palettes.

on 6/4/2001 10:12:00 AM

This is my favorite pallette! It holds 15 great MAC e/s and they stay without problem. It is so inexpensive and is beautifully packaged. The only thing that I would change is I like the clear top of the 4-pan so you can see the e/s. Otherwise the 15pan is perfect!

Popular Palettes