January 27, 2015 | 958 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by kizkad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is so great i have rather a large bath so i used half of this bubble bar which i crumbled into the bath before i ran it, it created soooo many luxurious bubbles and turned the water a delicious pink colour, with a very nice , comforting scent i was able to have a nice relaxing bath and the smell almost put me to sleep! it is gorgeous, perfect to wind down with after a hard day, also left my skin lovely and smoot. i used this with rockstar soap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

I cut up the Comforter bar into approximately 1" cubes. Fills up a
standard sized tub with the most bubbles of any product I've seen,
with a light raspberry cream and cypress scent. At first I wasn't
sure what to make of the cypress note, but it has grown on me.
The cypress note also lingers in the bathroom for days and is
tenacious on my skin as well. Because of the cypress note,
this bbar complements AG Hadrien (lemon and cypress). (Alas the
Comforter solid perfume was more berry with no cypress that I could
detect.) Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 9:37:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a big fan of this bubble bar..it lasts a while for me as just a little bit makes lots of bubbles. I love the pink water and the light scent this offers. A lot of bubble baths irritate my skin afterwards and this actually softens and doesn't bother me at all! I will definitely buy this one again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2009 7:58:00 AM More reviews by geronimooooo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

You know, I just don't get the Comforter. It makes fabulous bubbles and pretty pink water, but there is no scent. None. I like that there is no packaging as it's environmentally friendly and I like that this is so big. However, I like STRONG bath scents, or at least those with some scent. I seriously get nothingwhen I am in my bath. I probably won't buy again since to me this is essentially a spendy unscented bubble bath.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i can't hate the comforter, but i don't love it either. i love the bubbles and the pink water, but it doesn't really do anything for me. i'm glad i got to try it and i don't regret spending the money or anything (i've taken two baths with it and there is still PLENTY left - it's a good value for lush) but i don't really see why it's a favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by jessiko1012

This was my first bubble bar. After trying countless bubble baths and foaming baths with no luck, I decided to try The Comforter after reading rave reviews on MUA. I LOVE THIS BAR! It creates TONS of bubbles that are stiff and last until the water is cold! I used about 1/4 of a bar in a bath and mixed it with a 1/4 of the Vanilla bath bomb... smells heavenly! Will definitely repurchase! Oh, and I also loved the pink water!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by chippergal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not my favorite bubble bar, but due to the amount you get for your money this is one of my staples. This one is like a "filler" between the times when I use one of my more favorite ones, like Bathos. Compared to the other bubble bars this is one of the cheaper ones and it is huge! The smell is a little "boring" for me, just a very light fruity smell. However, I love that I can get 4 uses from one bar. I also LOVE how pink it turns the water. Will definitely repurchase due to the fact that I take a bath every night and I must use some bubble bar with each bath.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first and only bubble bar I've tried so far. I picked it purely based on its size since I have to spend my money wisely these days. The scent is nice, but nothing great- I've noticed people raving about so many scents from Lush but to me, there are way better smells out there.

Anyways, I broke this into 4's and crumbled a piece up in my hands under running water. It turned the water pink and made a decent amount of bubbles (though I would have liked more- which kind of dissapointed me since I has hoping I could use LESS of this bubble bar per bath), and the scent totally disappeared for me once in the water. Within 10 minutes, I swear the bubbles were starting to fade and because I'm not a huge bath fan, I ended up getting kinda of bored and used my Rockstar soap for the first time (instead of just laying there) so ofcourse, my bubbles went away more rapidly.
Overall rating..an ok product ( I was kind of hoping to be 'blown away' unfortunately), I just don't have the money to use things like this regularly..I'm going to use this up (and try putting it in an empty bath like someone suggested for more bubbles) and probably try another bubble bar in the winter when sitting in a warm bath seems more relaxing :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

i love this bubble bar! it smells so good and makes allot of bubbles. i cut mine in four pieces and just used one and it made lots of big bubbles! i cant imagine using the whole thing. lol! love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by shdonttellkrissy

I wish i could say i loved this product but unfortunately I don't think it does a good enough job. It does smell amazing and leaves a nice pink tint to your bath water but I was expecting the bubbles to last a little longer. I don't think it makes any better bubbles than the good old fashion Mr. Bubble, only Mr. Bubble is ALOT cheaper. I also didn't feel a difference in my skin at all. Overall this had no effect on me except the great smell that it has =(