LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

This is my favorite bubble bar. LOVE THIS. It's huge enough to allow you to break it off into three pieces, unlike the normal bubble bars that allow you break it off into two pieces. The smell is also wonderful, very sweet but not candy sweet. I am going to repurchase this over and over again :)

One of my fave bubble bars. I use a strainer, so I can get up to 8 baths out of each one, and the bubbles are awesome. When I'm in a mixing mood, I use this with my Honey Bee bath bomb, and it makes my bubbles smell like Strawberry Shortcake. Definately worth the dollar value, and I have at least 2 in my stock at all times

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this bubble bar! Don't know whether I would class it as my favorite, but I still love it! I got 4 baths out of one (which works out, for me, 97p per bath) which isn't bad. The smell, I think, is like blackcurrant squash and it smells lovely! I love the way the bubbles feel really moisturizing and I instantly felt relaxed as soon as I melted into the bath. The best thing about this bubble bar? IT TURNS THE WATER PINK!!! I was so amazed at it and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

on 8/2/2009 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is so great i have rather a large bath so i used half of this bubble bar which i crumbled into the bath before i ran it, it created soooo many luxurious bubbles and turned the water a delicious pink colour, with a very nice , comforting scent i was able to have a nice relaxing bath and the smell almost put me to sleep! it is gorgeous, perfect to wind down with after a hard day, also left my skin lovely and smoot. i used this with rockstar soap

on 7/5/2009 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I cut up the Comforter bar into approximately 1" cubes. Fills up a
standard sized tub with the most bubbles of any product I've seen,
with a light raspberry cream and cypress scent. At first I wasn't
sure what to make of the cypress note, but it has grown on me.
The cypress note also lingers in the bathroom for days and is
tenacious on my skin as well. Because of the cypress note,
this bbar complements AG Hadrien (lemon and cypress). (Alas the
Comforter solid perfume was more berry with no cypress that I could
detect.) Will definitely repurchase.

on 6/30/2009 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm a big fan of this bubble bar..it lasts a while for me as just a little bit makes lots of bubbles. I love the pink water and the light scent this offers. A lot of bubble baths irritate my skin afterwards and this actually softens and doesn't bother me at all! I will definitely buy this one again.

on 6/28/2009 7:58:00 AM

You know, I just don't get the Comforter. It makes fabulous bubbles and pretty pink water, but there is no scent. None. I like that there is no packaging as it's environmentally friendly and I like that this is so big. However, I like STRONG bath scents, or at least those with some scent. I seriously get nothingwhen I am in my bath. I probably won't buy again since to me this is essentially a spendy unscented bubble bath.

on 6/27/2009 4:49:00 PM

i can't hate the comforter, but i don't love it either. i love the bubbles and the pink water, but it doesn't really do anything for me. i'm glad i got to try it and i don't regret spending the money or anything (i've taken two baths with it and there is still PLENTY left - it's a good value for lush) but i don't really see why it's a favorite.

on 6/23/2009 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was my first bubble bar. After trying countless bubble baths and foaming baths with no luck, I decided to try The Comforter after reading rave reviews on MUA. I LOVE THIS BAR! It creates TONS of bubbles that are stiff and last until the water is cold! I used about 1/4 of a bar in a bath and mixed it with a 1/4 of the Vanilla bath bomb... smells heavenly! Will definitely repurchase! Oh, and I also loved the pink water!

on 6/5/2009 8:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Not my favorite bubble bar, but due to the amount you get for your money this is one of my staples. This one is like a "filler" between the times when I use one of my more favorite ones, like Bathos. Compared to the other bubble bars this is one of the cheaper ones and it is huge! The smell is a little "boring" for me, just a very light fruity smell. However, I love that I can get 4 uses from one bar. I also LOVE how pink it turns the water. Will definitely repurchase due to the fact that I take a bath every night and I must use some bubble bar with each bath.

Video Reviews & Tutorials