LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

I LOVE bubbles... and I love the huge bubble bars !! Minus one lippy because it's not my favourite scent in the world, but other than that it is fantastic. You get LOADS of bubbles out of this, and it turns the water soft and heavenly. Definitely worth a try if you love bubbles... I can get 4 baths out of this one :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

love the bubbles that this bar produced! its the small foamy kinda bubble and it lasts! + the pink water was cool~ lol the only thing i didn't really like about this was the smell....it reminds me of an artificial mix of bubble gum and floral....not a fan =/ so i doubt i'll repurchase...

Wow! my absolute favourite scent...EVER! i will definately buy this for as long as i live as i adore tropical berry flavours..i even bought the solid perfume of this which is equally as gorgeous...and there was still enough to cut the bar into two or three chunks...so fantastic value for money.

A gold star winner from LUSH.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is probably one of the few bubble bars I am not too keen on. It smells unpleasant, and although it bubbles up wonderfully, I just can't get over the scent. Unfortunately, not buying again.

Not as keen on this one as Pop in the Bath as I didn't find it quite as moisturising. The smell is perfect for a nice relaxing bath. The bar is huge so very good value for money. If you like loads of bubbles then the LUSH Bubble Bars are for you.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The comforter gives fantastic bubble baths! It creates a lot, and I mean a lot of bubbles with using very little of the bar. The SA had advised me to use a third of the bar for a bath. I was able to fill a large bath tub with only very little of the bar. I sort of crumbled off a little at the end and that was it, so this bubble bar will last for a very long time. The SA had mentioned that the more water pressure there is the more bubbles there will be which is probably how I was able to get away with using so little of the bar. The only thing I wished was better was that the scent was a little stronger. I would definitely repurchase this!

This is my favorite bubble bar. LOVE THIS. It's huge enough to allow you to break it off into three pieces, unlike the normal bubble bars that allow you break it off into two pieces. The smell is also wonderful, very sweet but not candy sweet. I am going to repurchase this over and over again :)

One of my fave bubble bars. I use a strainer, so I can get up to 8 baths out of each one, and the bubbles are awesome. When I'm in a mixing mood, I use this with my Honey Bee bath bomb, and it makes my bubbles smell like Strawberry Shortcake. Definately worth the dollar value, and I have at least 2 in my stock at all times

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this bubble bar! Don't know whether I would class it as my favorite, but I still love it! I got 4 baths out of one (which works out, for me, 97p per bath) which isn't bad. The smell, I think, is like blackcurrant squash and it smells lovely! I love the way the bubbles feel really moisturizing and I instantly felt relaxed as soon as I melted into the bath. The best thing about this bubble bar? IT TURNS THE WATER PINK!!! I was so amazed at it and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is so great i have rather a large bath so i used half of this bubble bar which i crumbled into the bath before i ran it, it created soooo many luxurious bubbles and turned the water a delicious pink colour, with a very nice , comforting scent i was able to have a nice relaxing bath and the smell almost put me to sleep! it is gorgeous, perfect to wind down with after a hard day, also left my skin lovely and smoot. i used this with rockstar soap

Popular Bath Treatments