July 30, 2014 | 1796 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

Ok, can I just begin by saying I LOVE this?
Pros:
-Removes all my foundation (Revlon Colorstay, which is known for being difficult to remove!)
-Does not irritate my skin, not too rough
-Does not leave a weird, soapy residue like other facial wipes do. Just makes me skin feel clean and fresh!
-Affordable
-25 wipes (a lot!).
Cons:
-None :)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by johanna1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used these for 3 years now and will stick with them. They remove all my makeup including mascara. Granted I don't wear heavy or waterproof so I can't say how they would work on that. But the best bit is that they do not irritate my skin or eyes at all. Very nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by bebepinkdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If your looking to buy these wipes for makeup removal like I was, you will be disappointed. The wipes are not really saturated and it was difficult to get any makeup off without rubbing hard. These do feel quite nice though so if your looking for a refreshment then I would suggest them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by sophiapirie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

By far out of all the wipes i've tried these are the best! I saw the commercial for this new line a while back and i loved the sound of it. The wipes are gentle, they dont make my face feel tight afterwards and they dont break me out at all. LOVE them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the EXFOLIATING wipes. As others have said, these wipes aren't meant for completely makeup removal. I use these when I'm at the gym. (super handy plus I don't wear makeup so I can just clean my face). These leave my skin feeling super clean without drying it. Def would repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by katy24

I tried the EXFOLIATING ones&they work great for refreshing your skin in the morning instead of a full cleaning.They DO NOT work for makeup removal at all-use it for that purpose&they will totally disappoint.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by rasputin7261

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

best cloths i've used so far. they are truly for sensitive skin, unlike some of the others that have broken me out (ahem, olay). i can't speak to the makeup removal because i only wear mascara, but it removes that easily. most nights i put my cetaphil cleanser on the cloth and wash my face, then rinse. no discernable scent, and leaves my face super soft. yay!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by reddplanet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like these wipes. I have used a few different ones but these are truly the most gentle ones I have ever used. It did a decent job removing my makeup but not complete removal. Good enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For make up removal these were useless and I don't even wear a ton of make up! Did not budge my washable mascara. however I use them in the morning sans makeup and Love them! Super gentle & refreshing & they don't dry my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by murflegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was recently introduced to this brand through some coupons I had received. I got a packet of these at Walmart for under four bucks, so the price point isn't bad. I use a Clarisonic for face cleansing, but I find that it doesn't hurt to wipe off my makeup beforehand. My go-to wipe is usually the Equate brand, as you can get a lot of them for under five dollars. Compared to the Equate brand, these wipes are much larger and softer. They glide over the skin quite nicely, and my packet wasn't too dry or wet. My skin didn't feel dried out or tight afterwards, and I'm sure this is because they don't have alcohol in them. These are apparently vegan as well, as the package states that there are no animal-derived ingredients. These have a pleasant, fresh scent and my face felt cool and refreshed after using them. Definitely a nice facial wipe at an ok price. These are going right into my purse for after-workout cleansing and refreshing.