Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 8/3/2012 3:01:00 AM

I've tried so many face wipes (Oil of Olay, Sephora, etc) but they all stung my face and made my eyes water. I was sent a pack of these wipes, along with the facial wash, as a sample to try and review, by DailyGlow.com. I have been using them for 4 months now, and grab them whenever I have a coupon or find them on sale (Ralphs has a coupon you can load to your card right now for $2.50 off!!!). I have some by my bed for those nights I don't want to wash my face, and one in the bathroom, and I keep some in my purse, and a pack in my desk at work. LOVE these things!

on 7/31/2012 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

these are the best make up wipes i've ever used. i've tried a ton of brands and they all usually have one fatal flaw, whether it be that they're too drying (hello nivea and swisspers!), irritating, or just poor cleansers.

i am slowly drifting away from facial wipes generally as a day-to-day cleansing option, but i think they are absolutely invaluable as a plan b for those nights when splashing your face with a bunch of water makes you want to puke. these wipes are absolutely fantastic; they don't irritate my (dry, sensitive) skin, they don't suck out every bit of moisture as it dries on my face, and i find them pretty smooth. the one thing i would say is that i wish they were slightly damper - not that i necessarily think they would work better, but it feels weird i guess when you first use them, because they're not as moist as other brands.

on 7/31/2012 12:38:00 AM

These wipes are great! My very sensitive/dry prone skin, never reacts to them (as long as I moisturize well). They also smell great and work well. They aren't necessarily the best wipes I've ever tried, in terms of getting makeup off, but I'm not complaining because they still remove it really well. I'm already on my 3rd pack of these :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love these makeup removing wipes, they are so gentle on my sensitive skin! I have tried a lot of makeup removing wipes and all of them made my skin sting, made my eye area very irritated and red and also made my skin extremely dry.
These makeup wipes are so gentle and moisturising and they do not irratate my eye area. The Simple makeup wipes just make my skin feel so soft and clean. It removes my makeup very well and it even removes my waterproof mascara with ease.
Overall I think this is a great product, very cheap and great for people with sensitive skin. I have recommended these makeup removing wipes to all my friends and they now love them just as much as I do!

on 7/2/2012 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I wish these came in a better package as it's so easy for them to get dried out in the packaging they currently come in. That said, these are the best wipes I have ever used to remove my makeup. They even feel nice on my skin on mornings that I feel too lazy to wash my face when I wake up. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and these don't burn or irritate my skin or my eyes at all. They remove ALL of my makeup, including mascara. I never wear waterproof mascaras, but I do use waterproof eyeliners, and these wipes take them right off. These are really, really nice, and they're very well-priced. I will repurchase them as long as they are available!

on 6/30/2012 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have always used facial wipes to remove my makeup and have found these to be the best so far! They are gentle on the skin, moist and cleanse at the same time.

on 6/27/2012 1:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

These are probably my favorite makeup remover wipes at the moment. Yes, they're a bit dry, but they're still able to remove all of my eye makeup and foundation, including gel eyeliner and waterproof mascara. They're a bit on the pricey side, but I usually only use wipes when I'm traveling so I don't anticipate going through these too quickly. I like that they're unscented and the fact that they don't make my eyes sting. I'll definitely repurchase!

on 6/27/2012 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have some of the finickiest, most sensitive skin with rosacea. My face can become very easily irritated. I think I have literally tried every single brand in the department store AND the drug store. I was going into the hospital for surgery and needed something to clean my face with as I wouldn't be able to use my regular cleanser and routine. I have sweared off facial cleansing wipes years ago because they were too harsh on my face. I used them for 5 days in the hospital without issue and now that I'm home I don't think I'll be giving them up. They take off all of my makeup (and I wear a lot, a whole face everyday) and do a decent job at loosening my eye makeup. I have been a longtime user of Lancome Bi-facil eye makeup remover, but since the cloths were so good, I tried their eye makeup remover and it easily takes off all eye makeup including my waterproof makeup. This is like treasure chest of products I've been looking for...finally!!!!

on 6/25/2012 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love these for getting waterproof eye and face makeup off easily with no breakouts. I have sensitive, hormonal oily skin with a tendency to break out along the jawline.
Also love how cheap therefore especially compared to oil cleansers.

on 6/24/2012 10:12:00 PM

Heck yes!

A great, all around, handy dandy make-up removal wipe!

Cheap, effective, gentle..
removes every trace, including stubborn mascara,
and leaves no residue...
thus, no need for further cleanser.

AND.. just clean, smooth sking.
Does not cause break outs, nor does it crack-dry my skin.

Already on a second pack of these....