October 20, 2014 | 1510 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by berryfrezh

I got these in the Target Beauty Bag promotion and was excited. I tend to fall asleep and forget or am just to lazy to wash my face sometimes I saw these as a possible solution to my laziness. Just give my face a good wipe before bed. Yea, it wasn't as simple as that. I actually started getting those little cystic, at least I think that is what they are called, little bumps on my face around the balls of my cheeks and whatnot.

I suppose its the world's way of telling me to quit being lazy and just use soap and water.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by delllim

Can't say how much I love this to take off the day before I go to bed. Recommended by a makeup artist friend who uses it on shoots after I lamented to her about my breakouts from the change in climate moving from the US to UK, I no longer use water to wash my face before I sleep anymore.

I found it too rough initially but I wipe off gently more than once over my face and pull the cloth over my finger to get a thorough finger swipe around the eye and nose area.. Then it worked like a charm.

It saves time, money (considering how much I had to spend on cleansers et al to deal with the breakouts) and can be used as a refresher on the go. The packaging could be improved though, it doesn't seal properly and the top sheet dries out.. overall, it's going to be a staple in my life..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These wipes do a great job of removing even the toughest eye makeup. Plus, the price is lower than most other packaged wipes. My only complaint is that the texture of the wipes is a little rough for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by smartspork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was going to purchase Mac wipes but they are so expensive so I gave these ago first.. they are great for my sensitive dry skin and took of my double wear makeup with no problem. I like there is no scent and that they are not soaking wet!

They don't replace a good cleanser but great for gym, camping etc

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this for free from a past Target Beauty Bag. Right when I first opened this I was unhappy with how little essence there was on the clothes and how they were much drier than any other facial clothes I have ever used. In comparison the Ponds and Neutrogena ones are a lot softer and more soaked, which in turn takes of my makeup more efficiently. (Although I find ponds to be less effective) On a daily basis I use the Neutrogena or L'oreal makeup removers so compared to this these honestly did not have a chance. I do not wear face makeup so I can not say how well it takes off foundation etc. however I do wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner (asian brand that is very difficult to remove) and these clothes did little remove them. After using this I looked in the mirror and saw that all this managed to do was move around makeup so that I had two black panda eyes. In the end I gave up and just used my regular makeup remover, but I did test this on the back of my hand and found that I really had to rub the cloth for it to remove anything. Was not at all impressed by these and therefore will not purchase. One good thing though is that this has no scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Luciferr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the second time I've ever brought facial wipes. First I tired the elf ones which were awful. So I tried these and omg, they're amazing. They don't leave my skin feeling oily and they actually take all the makeup off. I love these so much!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by pinkwings07

Was in need of some cleansing wipes so figured I would give this brand a try since I've been seeing it everywhere. As I was using it for the first time I knew right away that I would not be purchasing again. The cloths felt dried out, and it took me 3 wipes to get my makeup off. I dont even wear a ton of makeup and the make I use is powder so that should have come off easily. I figured since I'd boughten them, I might as well finish the package, after day 2 my face broke out a little. So they will sit in my makeup drawer. I would return, but cant find my receipt.

*pinkwings07*

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by gmheels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best cleansing wipes out there! Remove all my make-up, including waterproof mascara and most importantly don't upset or irritate my sensitive skin at all. Most cleansing wipes I have tried, even if they claim to be for sensitive skin, make my skin tingle or eyes sting, but these are just puuuuurfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by tootlepip70

Love Love Love these wipes. First off left me say my skin is oily. I am 41 and i thought these must be made for someone with perfect skin.. I have only tried the cleansing wipes, i loved the price.. 4.00 for twenty five wipes and the wipes are big enough to cover my entire face and neck,. After your done cleansing with these your skin is so soft.. not one break out not one tight feeling at all.... I will continue to use and will be purchasing the exfoliating just to see what the diff is if any... I saw on dr oz the best exfoliating a woman can do is use a clean baby wash cloth with just water and go in circular motion and your done.... cant beat that ladies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm going to start out by letting you know I have acne prone skin. It freaks out over the slightest thing. Look at it the wrong way or use the wrong product and I have a pimple. I also wear a lot of waterproof make-up that tends to be hard to get off. I hate washing my face with water. It takes a while to do it and I tend to magically get water everywhere no matter how careful I am not to. So I've turned to wipes. I usually use the Equate Naturally Gentle Wipes (Walmart knock off of Huggies Natural Care). This wipe tends to take off the same amount of make-up (which is most but not all of it) but is about $5 for 25 of them (WTF?). This is nice if you want a wipe designed for your face. It doesn't remove everything but I liked it over all. I didn't break out from it. I'd buy these again if they were cheaper. For now baby wipes are best money wise as I get 85 for $1