December 19, 2014 | 1540 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by jomia23

Love these for getting waterproof eye and face makeup off easily with no breakouts. I have sensitive, hormonal oily skin with a tendency to break out along the jawline.
Also love how cheap therefore especially compared to oil cleansers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Heck yes!

A great, all around, handy dandy make-up removal wipe!

Cheap, effective, gentle..
removes every trace, including stubborn mascara,
and leaves no residue...
thus, no need for further cleanser.

AND.. just clean, smooth sking.
Does not cause break outs, nor does it crack-dry my skin.

Already on a second pack of these....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by sunlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like these wipes. They may be the best I've tried so far. They remove eye makeup better than others I've tried (Olay, Basic, Ponds, others that aren't coming to mind right now). That being said, there is still a small amount of mascara that is visibly still clinging to my lashes, and when I do my face toner, there is some grey mascara residue that comes off on the cotton ball. But these wipes don't make my eyes burn after repeatedly wiping my eyes. I do wish they came individually wrapped like the Basic ones I've tried bc I feel like they're already on the drier side so I'm expecting them to dry out before I finish them. But that's just suspicion. Overall, really like these wipes so far compared to others I've tried, but I'm still searching for the illusive makeup wipe that will really remove my mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by berryfrezh

I got these in the Target Beauty Bag promotion and was excited. I tend to fall asleep and forget or am just to lazy to wash my face sometimes I saw these as a possible solution to my laziness. Just give my face a good wipe before bed. Yea, it wasn't as simple as that. I actually started getting those little cystic, at least I think that is what they are called, little bumps on my face around the balls of my cheeks and whatnot.

I suppose its the world's way of telling me to quit being lazy and just use soap and water.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by delllim

Can't say how much I love this to take off the day before I go to bed. Recommended by a makeup artist friend who uses it on shoots after I lamented to her about my breakouts from the change in climate moving from the US to UK, I no longer use water to wash my face before I sleep anymore.

I found it too rough initially but I wipe off gently more than once over my face and pull the cloth over my finger to get a thorough finger swipe around the eye and nose area.. Then it worked like a charm.

It saves time, money (considering how much I had to spend on cleansers et al to deal with the breakouts) and can be used as a refresher on the go. The packaging could be improved though, it doesn't seal properly and the top sheet dries out.. overall, it's going to be a staple in my life..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These wipes do a great job of removing even the toughest eye makeup. Plus, the price is lower than most other packaged wipes. My only complaint is that the texture of the wipes is a little rough for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by smartspork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was going to purchase Mac wipes but they are so expensive so I gave these ago first.. they are great for my sensitive dry skin and took of my double wear makeup with no problem. I like there is no scent and that they are not soaking wet!

They don't replace a good cleanser but great for gym, camping etc

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this for free from a past Target Beauty Bag. Right when I first opened this I was unhappy with how little essence there was on the clothes and how they were much drier than any other facial clothes I have ever used. In comparison the Ponds and Neutrogena ones are a lot softer and more soaked, which in turn takes of my makeup more efficiently. (Although I find ponds to be less effective) On a daily basis I use the Neutrogena or L'oreal makeup removers so compared to this these honestly did not have a chance. I do not wear face makeup so I can not say how well it takes off foundation etc. however I do wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner (asian brand that is very difficult to remove) and these clothes did little remove them. After using this I looked in the mirror and saw that all this managed to do was move around makeup so that I had two black panda eyes. In the end I gave up and just used my regular makeup remover, but I did test this on the back of my hand and found that I really had to rub the cloth for it to remove anything. Was not at all impressed by these and therefore will not purchase. One good thing though is that this has no scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Luciferr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the second time I've ever brought facial wipes. First I tired the elf ones which were awful. So I tried these and omg, they're amazing. They don't leave my skin feeling oily and they actually take all the makeup off. I love these so much!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by pinkwings07

Was in need of some cleansing wipes so figured I would give this brand a try since I've been seeing it everywhere. As I was using it for the first time I knew right away that I would not be purchasing again. The cloths felt dried out, and it took me 3 wipes to get my makeup off. I dont even wear a ton of makeup and the make I use is powder so that should have come off easily. I figured since I'd boughten them, I might as well finish the package, after day 2 my face broke out a little. So they will sit in my makeup drawer. I would return, but cant find my receipt.

*pinkwings07*