September 1, 2014 | 1571 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got these for about $2 at CVS with a sale and coupon. I don't typically use cleansing cloths but have used many brands in the past, so I am familiar with how well they remove makeup. These cloths are not anything spectacular. They aren't very damp and remove most of my makeup but definitely not waterproof mascara or all of my Revlon Colorstay foundation. They are virtually unscented, which is good to some people who don't like Neutrogena or Ponds. I consider them an average version of an average product... I have yet to be blown away by cleansing cloths of any kind (although the scent of MAC's is divine.)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by biliboong

They do remove makeup (not everything, but most), but... I find them to be really rough. Not wet enough. But that doesn't bother me as much as the feel of the wipe. It doesn't feel like it'd really be for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by limeyNYC

I've used these for year and have had family ship them from England but am so glad that they're available in the US

- Really get your face clean
- don't sting eyes
- don't dry out skin
- the adhesive opening stays shut!! (other ones i've used have dried out coz they won't stay shut
- thick
- large enough to get off whole face of makeup

I love these so much i have multiple packs; one for my apt, one for the bf, one for travel etc.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are pretty good wipes that get the job done. I use these after I take my make-up and sunscreen off with my cleansing oil, just to make sure I've got everything off. I usually also wash my face after I'm done with that. I like these better than some of the other wipes I've tried for two reasons - a) they don't smell or sting, and b) they stay wet till the end, and the price is reasonable. They do tend to dry my skin out and I do find them a bit rough, but then again I have ridiculously sensitive skin. I'm sure most people would find these as gentle as can be. Recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These work but they hurt!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

these are pretty good at removing a load of makeup, i feel very clean and i know for sure all my makeup is removed :) i like removing foundation with this better than eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ashnoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It removes make up well! BUT if you use a liquid foundation, cleansing oil works better. It did not irritate my skin, or leave any chemically residue and actually it felt really nice on my skin! As for the price it's pretty average just like other drugstore removers. Overall, I will purchase this again and even try out their eye make up remover.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These do a REALLY good job at removing makeup, but I find the cloths to be a bit scratchy on my skin. My skin gets a little irritated after using them if I don't wash it off immediately. I finished the pack, but won't be repurchasing. There are better wipes out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

Ok, can I just begin by saying I LOVE this?
Pros:
-Removes all my foundation (Revlon Colorstay, which is known for being difficult to remove!)
-Does not irritate my skin, not too rough
-Does not leave a weird, soapy residue like other facial wipes do. Just makes me skin feel clean and fresh!
-Affordable
-25 wipes (a lot!).
Cons:
-None :)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by johanna1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used these for 3 years now and will stick with them. They remove all my makeup including mascara. Granted I don't wear heavy or waterproof so I can't say how they would work on that. But the best bit is that they do not irritate my skin or eyes at all. Very nice.