April 20, 2014 | 943 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by alee26

I brought these wipes because Simple products are usually more on the sensitive side so it's much better for my skin. These wipes are not irritating, but they don't remove as much makeup as I thought they would. With the first wipe, it managed to remove a good sweep of my foundation, eyeshadow and eyeliner, but as I reached in for more wipes, I noticed how much makeup was still coming off with each wipe. I used about 3 wipes until it took off all my makeup (including waterproof mascara) and it left black traces around my eyes (which was from the gel liner/waterproof mascara). I would probably only use this for light coverage foundation and stick to my Neutrogena Oil Free makeup remover for eye-makeup. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by AmyKate89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do not like this product at all!!!! Contrary to its label as gentle on skin I find this to be the opposite. I do not have very sensitive skin but this product actually causes a burning sensation when used! Only a few minutes ago I used one of their wipes to wipe off a bit of blusher and boy did it sting!!! I will continue avoiding this product at all costs!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by kaejlarh92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best makeup removing wipes I've used yet! I switched to these from Formula 10.0.6 only because they weren't available at the department store in town. But these ones were and they're so much gentler when removing eye make up! They leave my skin soft and clean but I would only use them when travelling or when I haven't got my face wash with me

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by syncha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

BEST WIPES EVER!! i have used wipes from neutrogena, johnson & johnson and nieva, but about 6 months ago I gave simple facial wipes a try and I ca offically say this is my HG facial wipe. Takes off all my mineral makeup, doesn't burn or sting my skin or my eyes, doesn't leave a residue on the skin, and leaves the skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ellejs3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG for me. No irritation. Takes all make up including eyes quickly and easily. Reasonable price. Wet enough and do not dry out in pack. Great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer these to other wipes as they don't have perfume in them which Johnson's did and it burned my face ( I don't have sensitive skin either). Also when I've removed my make up with them they don't leave a sticky horrible residue on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Beth33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product works well as a plain cleansing wipe. It does what is says on the tin! The price isn't bad at all, although I have come across cleaning wipes cheaper that do the same, if not better. An average product overall.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by jltful89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The wipes removes makeup effectively ( no need to rub or leave it on for some time). But all Simple products are fragrance- free so the aloe vera smell is very strong *chokes*. It's also one of the pricer wipes.Not buying it again, blame it on the smell

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These wipes are very gentle and pleasant, you have to work a little harder to get every last trace of make up off as a result of being 'friendlier' to your skin but they do the job and you skin feels fresh afterwards.
I personally prefer the baby wipes that 'Simple' do, if your going to go for the whole 'no perfume, un natural ingredients' etc then you might aswell get these as they are even more caring for your skin then the make up wipe version and you get twice the amount of wipes (60-80) and in alot of shops they are only 1- 2!
Bargain.
It's still important to cleanse tone and moisturize properly but if your having a lazy day then these wipes are perfect and you dont have to worry about them drying your skin out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really great wipes. They are very gentle but also get all my makeup off. No scent, no tingliness after use, just great wipes that are dirt cheap. They are often on 3 for 2 and stuff as well which makes them even more of a bargain.