Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 9/26/2012 4:43:00 PM

Have gone through 2 pouches of these and overall was satisfied with them. They do the job. Some people have said that they noticed a difference in their acne after using this, however I did not experience any acne being diminished or prevented after using these every night for 2 weeks. Like I said, they do the job, no residue is left over and my face is left fresh and makeup-free. However, don't expect them to prevent acne.

I stated that I will not be purchasing this product again. This has nothing to do with the quality of them, but I recently found out that Simple Skincare tests on animals. I did not know this when I originally purchased the first 2 packages, but now I will never purchase from their company again due to this fact.

on 9/26/2012 4:23:00 PM

I LOVE this product. The makeup removing itself was normal, I'd say, but what really got me was how my acne disappeared when using these. Legit, just running one over my face and ending with my eyes= no acne. It was amazing and totally unexpected. These wipes were pretty adverage for makeup removing, but I noticed they stayed moist days later after being left out in the air. As for the packaging, it was a soothing mint green color that was really nice. The only thing I didn't like was after opening and closing the reusable flap a few times, it would stop closing. :( But overall, a great buy!

on 9/18/2012 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Probably the best facial cleansing wipe I've ever used. I typically shied away from cleansing wipes due to their fragrance and skin irritating ingredients. I received a free sample of these in the mail (i think it came with one of my mag subscriptions) so I gave them a try. They're great! Fragrance free, non-irritating, no breakouts. And they cleaned my face and took all the makeup off. I'd highly recommend these to anyone who would use this type of product. Because of these I may take a look at some of their other products in the line.

on 9/17/2012 2:59:00 PM

Absolutely love these facial wipes! Feels good on my face whether morning or night. Takes my makeup off and never leaves my faces aggravated. It even takes my eye make up completely off! Can't ask for a better product! Also I'm very prone to breaking out from new products and the wipes have no effect on my face!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have sensitive acne-prone skin an generally wear quite a bit of foundation. I use the OIl Cleansing method to remove the day's makeup but didn't want to rinse it off with water since that would leave my skin dry and tight. I picked up the Simple Cleansing Wipes and they've been great! removes the oil and makeup and doesn't dry my skin out!

I did try the Boots wipes also but came back to the Simple Wipes. They both work fine but Simple seems to get the water proof mascara off better and has less of a fragrance.

on 9/9/2012 2:53:00 PM

I love these, I use them at work and they are refreshing and haven't broken me out.

on 9/9/2012 9:38:00 AM

Facial cleansing wipes can be very handy especially when you're travelling, or just when you're too lazy to remove all your makeup after a late night out !

Simple's Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes are unscented, and comes in a standard packaging as other facial wipes would be. I gave this a 4 lippie because it does not effectively remove my water-proof mascara (a seperate eye makeup remover) is still needed to thoroughly remove all the residues.

Other than that, its amazing because it does an excellent job in removing makeup, whilst keeping it moisturised. I always wakeup with better and more plump skin after using this cleansing wipe. I guess, all it does is remove traces of cosmetics, without stripping off skin's natural oil.

This product is readily available in all drugstores, and is very affordable.

on 9/8/2012 6:52:00 PM

I like these wipes in general although like others below, I also wish these had a bit more moisture. I don't like using them to remove mascara because of this. I feel like I'm having to tug at my eye area a lot in order to ensure my mascara is removed. The wipes are non scented and don't feel like they leave a film behind, unlike the Olay Radiance(?) ones I'd tried. They're good to have on hand when traveling.

on 9/8/2012 3:05:00 PM

These wipes are great. I have sensitive skin and am very cautious when it comes to wipes as they can often feel very harsh. These feel like water, but are really effective at greeting rid of makeup and dirt. I would thoroughly reccommend them.

on 8/29/2012 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I work out a lot, and I sweat (a lot.) Since I don't want to look like mess outside of the gym, I'm constantly looking for products that let me get myself back to normal, even if I don't have time to shower. These are perfect for getting off any sweat or makeup residue that could clog pores, and it lightens my gym bag not having to carry around face wash all the time. Also perfect for those nights when just falling into bed seems like a lot of work. The only thing I wish these had is a little more moisture, but considering all the options I've tried that have a bit more wetness either burn, don't cleanse well or have a totally abrasive scent, I'll stick with these and definitely repurchase.