September 18, 2014 | 2101 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by pinkwings07

Was in need of some cleansing wipes so figured I would give this brand a try since I've been seeing it everywhere. As I was using it for the first time I knew right away that I would not be purchasing again. The cloths felt dried out, and it took me 3 wipes to get my makeup off. I dont even wear a ton of makeup and the make I use is powder so that should have come off easily. I figured since I'd boughten them, I might as well finish the package, after day 2 my face broke out a little. So they will sit in my makeup drawer. I would return, but cant find my receipt.

*pinkwings07*

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by gmheels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best cleansing wipes out there! Remove all my make-up, including waterproof mascara and most importantly don't upset or irritate my sensitive skin at all. Most cleansing wipes I have tried, even if they claim to be for sensitive skin, make my skin tingle or eyes sting, but these are just puuuuurfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by tootlepip70

Love Love Love these wipes. First off left me say my skin is oily. I am 41 and i thought these must be made for someone with perfect skin.. I have only tried the cleansing wipes, i loved the price.. 4.00 for twenty five wipes and the wipes are big enough to cover my entire face and neck,. After your done cleansing with these your skin is so soft.. not one break out not one tight feeling at all.... I will continue to use and will be purchasing the exfoliating just to see what the diff is if any... I saw on dr oz the best exfoliating a woman can do is use a clean baby wash cloth with just water and go in circular motion and your done.... cant beat that ladies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm going to start out by letting you know I have acne prone skin. It freaks out over the slightest thing. Look at it the wrong way or use the wrong product and I have a pimple. I also wear a lot of waterproof make-up that tends to be hard to get off. I hate washing my face with water. It takes a while to do it and I tend to magically get water everywhere no matter how careful I am not to. So I've turned to wipes. I usually use the Equate Naturally Gentle Wipes (Walmart knock off of Huggies Natural Care). This wipe tends to take off the same amount of make-up (which is most but not all of it) but is about $5 for 25 of them (WTF?). This is nice if you want a wipe designed for your face. It doesn't remove everything but I liked it over all. I didn't break out from it. I'd buy these again if they were cheaper. For now baby wipes are best money wise as I get 85 for $1

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got these for about $2 at CVS with a sale and coupon. I don't typically use cleansing cloths but have used many brands in the past, so I am familiar with how well they remove makeup. These cloths are not anything spectacular. They aren't very damp and remove most of my makeup but definitely not waterproof mascara or all of my Revlon Colorstay foundation. They are virtually unscented, which is good to some people who don't like Neutrogena or Ponds. I consider them an average version of an average product... I have yet to be blown away by cleansing cloths of any kind (although the scent of MAC's is divine.)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by biliboong

They do remove makeup (not everything, but most), but... I find them to be really rough. Not wet enough. But that doesn't bother me as much as the feel of the wipe. It doesn't feel like it'd really be for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by limeyNYC

I've used these for year and have had family ship them from England but am so glad that they're available in the US

- Really get your face clean
- don't sting eyes
- don't dry out skin
- the adhesive opening stays shut!! (other ones i've used have dried out coz they won't stay shut
- thick
- large enough to get off whole face of makeup

I love these so much i have multiple packs; one for my apt, one for the bf, one for travel etc.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are pretty good wipes that get the job done. I use these after I take my make-up and sunscreen off with my cleansing oil, just to make sure I've got everything off. I usually also wash my face after I'm done with that. I like these better than some of the other wipes I've tried for two reasons - a) they don't smell or sting, and b) they stay wet till the end, and the price is reasonable. They do tend to dry my skin out and I do find them a bit rough, but then again I have ridiculously sensitive skin. I'm sure most people would find these as gentle as can be. Recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These work but they hurt!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

these are pretty good at removing a load of makeup, i feel very clean and i know for sure all my makeup is removed :) i like removing foundation with this better than eye makeup.