January 26, 2015 | 1892 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by adele37

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This takes off all my eye makeup, but it burns my eyes. I would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use Clinique's Take the Day off before this and after I tried this, I'm never going back to Clinique. Clinique's was good, but it was way too oily (even though I take off my make up before my shower). SK's takes all my waterproof mascara and eyeliner off just as effortlessly as Clinique's and it didn't burn, and it wasn't oily. I will continue buying this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Veritas709

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is the best inexpensive eye makeup remover I've ever tried. I don't think I would get anything else again! It's not greasy, removes waterproof mascara effortlessly and I believe there's no fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by TahneeT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you're a Lancome Bi-Facil lover, as I was, try this and you, too, will convert. Only drawback is dispensing, but I was never that crazy about Bi-Facil, either. Way cheaper and performs better - cannot miss with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Saramela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Yes, I would repurchase this eye makeup remover, I already have. It's a quality, less-expensive version of Lancome's Bi-Facil. All of my eye-makeup comes off quickly when i use this at night. I wouldn't say I enjoy washing my face because of it, but it certainly makes it easier to get rid of my mascara and eyeliner! I use a different oil-free eye makeup remover for fixing mistakes cause of the oily factor, but I always use SK's Remove when I'm ready to take it all off since it's more effective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by myluckypenny

I wish I had remembered that part about buying a bottle that had a 50/50 consistency, but my bottle works fine. I've used Bifacil from Lancome, and that used to be my absolute favorite eye makeup remover because it could take off ANYTHING without my having to scrub away at my eyes. This is the PERFECT dupe for it, but even better - there is no oily residue left over on my face that leaves me shiny. The SK product is much lighter, and easier to use. This is definitely at the top of my list for eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by atsugari

I love this product, no more burning eyes and does a wonderful job at removing all types of makeup including waterproof. I love the look of dual phase and I love all things purple. It's gentle and effective, no smell.

My only gripes is it's kinda pricey for a drugstore remover I would've preferred one that was less than $10. I also agree with the reviewer below they could have added a cap to make the product easier to dispense other than a big gaping hole.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by priscillawong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eye make up remover! I've also used Shiseido "The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover" and that also works very well; however, Sonia Kashuk "Remove" is over half the price of Shiseido's! SK Remove removes my waterproof mascara instantly. No burning, no lost eyelashes. My only complaint is the packaging; a nozzle would be more convenient so I wouldn't pour out more than necessary. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by yellowjello

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm looking for a good eye-makeup remover to replace my absolute favorite: Garnier Clean Sensitive 2-in-1 Eye Makeup Remover. Garnier is holding out on the US, my favorite products are only sold in Europe or Asia, including the Garnier, which I only get when I take a vacation or beg someone to buy for me when they go on vacation/business trip. Sonia Kashuk is a poor replacement for the Garnier; it leaves an oily residue when you use it, and some eyelashes will fall out. Occasionally it'll make my eyes sting, but not always. It's not bad, but not great. I like it better than Neutrogena Oil-free eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by islandgyrl927

Truly the BEST eye makeup remover you could ever use. I have probably gone through about 10 bottles (no joke). I've eye makeup removers from Neutrogena, Lancome, Mary Kay, and the Body shop. While they were all good, this one is GREAT. I really don't think I will ever find an eye makeup remover that could beat this, whether it be high end or low end.