Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

As much as I curled my lashes pior to using a mascara it would always fall back flat. The only thing that worked for my stubborn eyelashes was a waterproof mascara. I must say I hated using waterproof mascara because of how hard it was to remove until I found Sonia Kashuk's eye makeup remover. Now I can say I love wearing Waterproof Mascara. A couple swipes is really all you need to remove any waterproof mascara or eyeliner. This product is that great!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff worked really well, but it made my eye area very dry and irritated.

This is probably the best eye makeup remover available at a mass market retailer (Target). It actually works as well as the dual-phase options from Lancome or Clinique but at a much more reasonable price, and you can get it while grocery shopping. (I use the Clinique or Lancome stuff when I get a GWP but would otherwise not purchase.) This is a great product, but I'm holding my 5 rating for the miracle product that removes all makeup instantly & effortlessly ... but that probably won't ever exist. LOL I've repurchased SK Remove several times and will continue to do so.

I've used this once and I LOVED it! All my makeup came off, even the waterproof mascara. I used to only use the Mary Kay makeup remove, because it got off the waterproof mascara, but this does the trick too. The only thing I dont like about it, is the way it dispences the remover out. The hole is to big and I think a lot of the product goes to waste. I also think it's a little pricey for a drugstore brand. Overall, I love it and will buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is my first oil eye makeup remover and I love it. It removes everything on my eyes and it doesn't burn at all. I've notice that I use less product than I did when I used the L'oreal eye make up remover. It's the best drug store product I've ever used and I don't think I will be using anything else :-)

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

This takes off all my eye makeup, but it burns my eyes. I would not buy it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I used to use Clinique's Take the Day off before this and after I tried this, I'm never going back to Clinique. Clinique's was good, but it was way too oily (even though I take off my make up before my shower). SK's takes all my waterproof mascara and eyeliner off just as effortlessly as Clinique's and it didn't burn, and it wasn't oily. I will continue buying this :)

This stuff is the best inexpensive eye makeup remover I've ever tried. I don't think I would get anything else again! It's not greasy, removes waterproof mascara effortlessly and I believe there's no fragrance.

If you're a Lancome Bi-Facil lover, as I was, try this and you, too, will convert. Only drawback is dispensing, but I was never that crazy about Bi-Facil, either. Way cheaper and performs better - cannot miss with this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Yes, I would repurchase this eye makeup remover, I already have. It's a quality, less-expensive version of Lancome's Bi-Facil. All of my eye-makeup comes off quickly when i use this at night. I wouldn't say I enjoy washing my face because of it, but it certainly makes it easier to get rid of my mascara and eyeliner! I use a different oil-free eye makeup remover for fixing mistakes cause of the oily factor, but I always use SK's Remove when I'm ready to take it all off since it's more effective.