Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 11/6/2009 4:30:00 PM

I've used this once and I LOVED it! All my makeup came off, even the waterproof mascara. I used to only use the Mary Kay makeup remove, because it got off the waterproof mascara, but this does the trick too. The only thing I dont like about it, is the way it dispences the remover out. The hole is to big and I think a lot of the product goes to waste. I also think it's a little pricey for a drugstore brand. Overall, I love it and will buy it again.

on 10/24/2009 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is my first oil eye makeup remover and I love it. It removes everything on my eyes and it doesn't burn at all. I've notice that I use less product than I did when I used the L'oreal eye make up remover. It's the best drug store product I've ever used and I don't think I will be using anything else :-)

on 10/5/2009 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

This takes off all my eye makeup, but it burns my eyes. I would not buy it again.

on 10/5/2009 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I used to use Clinique's Take the Day off before this and after I tried this, I'm never going back to Clinique. Clinique's was good, but it was way too oily (even though I take off my make up before my shower). SK's takes all my waterproof mascara and eyeliner off just as effortlessly as Clinique's and it didn't burn, and it wasn't oily. I will continue buying this :)

on 10/3/2009 12:27:00 AM

This stuff is the best inexpensive eye makeup remover I've ever tried. I don't think I would get anything else again! It's not greasy, removes waterproof mascara effortlessly and I believe there's no fragrance.

on 9/30/2009 3:19:00 PM

If you're a Lancome Bi-Facil lover, as I was, try this and you, too, will convert. Only drawback is dispensing, but I was never that crazy about Bi-Facil, either. Way cheaper and performs better - cannot miss with this one.

on 9/25/2009 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Yes, I would repurchase this eye makeup remover, I already have. It's a quality, less-expensive version of Lancome's Bi-Facil. All of my eye-makeup comes off quickly when i use this at night. I wouldn't say I enjoy washing my face because of it, but it certainly makes it easier to get rid of my mascara and eyeliner! I use a different oil-free eye makeup remover for fixing mistakes cause of the oily factor, but I always use SK's Remove when I'm ready to take it all off since it's more effective.

on 9/22/2009 8:29:00 PM

I wish I had remembered that part about buying a bottle that had a 50/50 consistency, but my bottle works fine. I've used Bifacil from Lancome, and that used to be my absolute favorite eye makeup remover because it could take off ANYTHING without my having to scrub away at my eyes. This is the PERFECT dupe for it, but even better - there is no oily residue left over on my face that leaves me shiny. The SK product is much lighter, and easier to use. This is definitely at the top of my list for eye makeup remover.

on 9/21/2009 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product, no more burning eyes and does a wonderful job at removing all types of makeup including waterproof. I love the look of dual phase and I love all things purple. It's gentle and effective, no smell.

My only gripes is it's kinda pricey for a drugstore remover I would've preferred one that was less than $10. I also agree with the reviewer below they could have added a cap to make the product easier to dispense other than a big gaping hole.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this eye make up remover! I've also used Shiseido "The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover" and that also works very well; however, Sonia Kashuk "Remove" is over half the price of Shiseido's! SK Remove removes my waterproof mascara instantly. No burning, no lost eyelashes. My only complaint is the packaging; a nozzle would be more convenient so I wouldn't pour out more than necessary. I will definitely repurchase.