MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 4/7/2011 7:26:00 PM

I absolutely adore All that Glitters! It is a great peachy copper that I think would look great any time of year on any eyecolor. I like to use it almost every day, with a matte dark brown from Clinique. Its a great shadow to use in a smoky eye, nuetral eye, or everyday look! Definately worth the money, great pigment especially when used with a primer.

on 4/6/2011 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is the only e/s that i'm about to hit pan, which is saying a lot. I really really love this color. When I want my eyes to look brighter, I use this all over my lid. When I want to wear a smokey/brown eye, I love using this in my inner tear duct. It's a beautiful color that warms up your eyes nicely. Will repurchase!

I'm NC 35-40, Nars Stromboli for reference.

This is my daily go to base color. Period. It's the best color for green eyes with it's goldish shimmer and always looks polished. I simply adore it and go back to it over and over again!

on 3/25/2011 8:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Another eyeshadow that everyone should own :). Looks great when used with Amber Lights or Satin Taupe. I even like using it with Woodwinked. So gorgeous

on 3/20/2011 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite eyeshadow. I use it ALL the time. I use it all over the lid, sometimes with a darker crease color, but most times without. For some strange reason it makes my brown eyes really pop. I think it has something to do with the orange tint to it. or the fact I have brown eyes and a cool pinkish undertone(nw20). My first MAC eyeshadow turn out to be my HG eyeshadow, could not live without it!!! So if you have the same shading as I am - check it out!

on 3/17/2011 4:09:00 PM

It was my second MAC eyeshadow color I've tried. However, I will not buy it again. It's hard to tell why. I am satisfied with the quality and when I put it on, it looks bright and nice, maybe a little orangy, but strangely it suits me (allright, that is not the right expression... Just saying it does not look terribly orangy as others complain, just a hint of orange, which the shade has naturally itself I believe). The thing is I expected something else - I wanted the shade to be shearer, more of a champagne toned, so I could use it as a highlighter. Guess I just picked the wrong one, but it was interesting to try. Oh, and the shadow tend to dissapear by soaking into my skin after like 6 hours of work.

on 3/15/2011 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pretty warm champagne with irridescent sheen. I'm light-med Asian with yellow undertones. I really have to pack it on for it to show. Like another reviewer said, ATG gives a soft candlelight glow to your lids. I wore ATG on the lid with Tempting in the Crease, BB Bronze in the outer V and Shroom as hightlight. This really brightens dk brown eyes and make them glowy and luminous.
EDIT: I'm really loving this shadow! Changed rating to 5!

on 3/15/2011 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this shadow is AWESOME for blending out a smokey eye. love it! i used to use goldenaire pigment, but when that ran out, i switched to all that glitters. i really don't use it any other time, just for smokey looks.

I bought this eyeshadow online because it seems to be one of the most loved mac shadows.I was hoping it would be a great all over the lid color as well as on the lid for simple neutral with a darker color in the crease look.I definitely dont hate this eyeshadow, but it is a lot pinker than i thought it would be.The texture of it is great and it goes on well, however the color is just kinda blah on me and i hardly ever find myself reaching for it.I think i should have gone with somethingwith cooler undertones more like Blanc type or mylar.

on 3/14/2011 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

All that glitters is the perfect lid colour for my NC25 skin. It's almost an exact match to my skin but much prettier. I love it as a wash of colour with Twinks or Bronze in the crease and a brown liner, or as a subtle highlight on my brow bone. I have not experienced fallout and the texture is smooth and blendable.

I highly recommend for light to medium, warm skin tones. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Top Rated MAC Products