MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 3/25/2011 8:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Another eyeshadow that everyone should own :). Looks great when used with Amber Lights or Satin Taupe. I even like using it with Woodwinked. So gorgeous

on 3/20/2011 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite eyeshadow. I use it ALL the time. I use it all over the lid, sometimes with a darker crease color, but most times without. For some strange reason it makes my brown eyes really pop. I think it has something to do with the orange tint to it. or the fact I have brown eyes and a cool pinkish undertone(nw20). My first MAC eyeshadow turn out to be my HG eyeshadow, could not live without it!!! So if you have the same shading as I am - check it out!

on 3/17/2011 4:09:00 PM

It was my second MAC eyeshadow color I've tried. However, I will not buy it again. It's hard to tell why. I am satisfied with the quality and when I put it on, it looks bright and nice, maybe a little orangy, but strangely it suits me (allright, that is not the right expression... Just saying it does not look terribly orangy as others complain, just a hint of orange, which the shade has naturally itself I believe). The thing is I expected something else - I wanted the shade to be shearer, more of a champagne toned, so I could use it as a highlighter. Guess I just picked the wrong one, but it was interesting to try. Oh, and the shadow tend to dissapear by soaking into my skin after like 6 hours of work.

on 3/15/2011 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pretty warm champagne with irridescent sheen. I'm light-med Asian with yellow undertones. I really have to pack it on for it to show. Like another reviewer said, ATG gives a soft candlelight glow to your lids. I wore ATG on the lid with Tempting in the Crease, BB Bronze in the outer V and Shroom as hightlight. This really brightens dk brown eyes and make them glowy and luminous.
EDIT: I'm really loving this shadow! Changed rating to 5!

on 3/15/2011 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this shadow is AWESOME for blending out a smokey eye. love it! i used to use goldenaire pigment, but when that ran out, i switched to all that glitters. i really don't use it any other time, just for smokey looks.

I bought this eyeshadow online because it seems to be one of the most loved mac shadows.I was hoping it would be a great all over the lid color as well as on the lid for simple neutral with a darker color in the crease look.I definitely dont hate this eyeshadow, but it is a lot pinker than i thought it would be.The texture of it is great and it goes on well, however the color is just kinda blah on me and i hardly ever find myself reaching for it.I think i should have gone with somethingwith cooler undertones more like Blanc type or mylar.

on 3/14/2011 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

All that glitters is the perfect lid colour for my NC25 skin. It's almost an exact match to my skin but much prettier. I love it as a wash of colour with Twinks or Bronze in the crease and a brown liner, or as a subtle highlight on my brow bone. I have not experienced fallout and the texture is smooth and blendable.

I highly recommend for light to medium, warm skin tones. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 3/12/2011 6:28:00 PM

Hmm, I don't know where to start on this product. I do think that is a very subtle color. Nothing you could wear by itself. I don't know if its just my skin tone or what, but it doesn't show up as pigmented as I would like. I don't know how else to make it vibrant. So for now, I'll continue to put it in my inner lid corner... sad to say, but i'm dissapointed.

on 3/6/2011 11:29:00 PM

i don't like this eyeshadow. i bought it cause of all the hype, thinking that it was very good. but this colour gives me a wierd colour and doesn't make my eyes pop. there are other colours out there which can make my eyes stand out even more.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I recently had a MAC makeover because I'm just starting out with makeup. Boy, I really love this eyeshadow! I'm an NC20 and this is the perfect shadow for my skin tone. It gives me such a pretty sparkle to my eyes. I will definitely use this during the non-winter seasons with some brown mascara and liner. That's the way to go. I will definitely buy this product again:D

Top Rated MAC Products