December 21, 2014 | 1644 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by MrsLiliLopez

This is the most beautiful red nail polish I have ever seen in my life! It is so sparkly and so perfect! A must have for every girl!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by FluffyKeira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have never seen such a beautiful colour! ^-^ I had been stalking through the OPI aisles of stores and salons in search of a dark glittering red, hoping to find something similar to OPI's Absolutely Alice. But OPI do nothing this pretty! I went through nearly every shade that OPI make, and the only thing that comes remotely close to Ruby Pumps is 'Cherry Much in Love', which chips and flakes like crazy. I was so lucky that this caught my eye.

When it comes to Glitter, China Glaze completely pwns OPI.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

What a classic. Ruby Pumps is THE red to have if you want to make a statement, and make a statement it does. It's the perfect shade of red infused with the perfect amount of red glitter to give it an interesting and startling depth. Great for a sexy night out, or with jeans on the weekend. It should definitely be owned by every nail-loving polish-geek. ; )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect red... the glitter adds to the perfection! Love this.... probably my favorite color that China Glaze makes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfection. Every girl needs this polish

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by kissesinbetween

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard a lot of raves about this polish so I decided to get it! I love it! It's so pretty, and it's not that hard to remove although there is glitter in it. The only reason I will not buy it again is because by the time I finish the whole bottle, I might be bored of that color. I'm not sure, I might buy it again if I still love it after a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lollidolly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most gorgeous nail polish I have ever used. I used three coats to make make it deep and intense. I got tons of compliments. My Husband actually picked it ot for me. He loves this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by lilaznm0nkey

Crazy raves and compliments on this on blogs. I just had to get it. A little too red for my taste, so I wore it with the corresponding nail polish, Lubu Heels. Its really shiny and glittery and jelly looking :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by cassie905

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is thickish, but i do like it. The color was very very red. I loved the glitter!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

Love this colour! It is a must have. Lasts very long without chipping (about a week). Perfect for Christmas time. One of my favs!