July 31, 2014 | 1242 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by kissesinbetween

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard a lot of raves about this polish so I decided to get it! I love it! It's so pretty, and it's not that hard to remove although there is glitter in it. The only reason I will not buy it again is because by the time I finish the whole bottle, I might be bored of that color. I'm not sure, I might buy it again if I still love it after a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lollidolly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most gorgeous nail polish I have ever used. I used three coats to make make it deep and intense. I got tons of compliments. My Husband actually picked it ot for me. He loves this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by lilaznm0nkey

Crazy raves and compliments on this on blogs. I just had to get it. A little too red for my taste, so I wore it with the corresponding nail polish, Lubu Heels. Its really shiny and glittery and jelly looking :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by cassie905

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is thickish, but i do like it. The color was very very red. I loved the glitter!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

Love this colour! It is a must have. Lasts very long without chipping (about a week). Perfect for Christmas time. One of my favs!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

very pigmented, doesn't chip much, nice and sparkly in a grown up way. this is a great polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by scorpio3813

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Two thumbs up! I wore this all winter on my toes and loved it. It has some sparkle to it, but it's not "I'm 12 years old" kind of sparkle. I got it at Sally Beauty for cheap. Always use Seche Vite on top to make it last forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by bustedheadband

So beautiful! I don't generally like reds or glitter polish, but this fabulous! And it really does look like Dorothy's pumps. I think it is perfect with two coats and lasted me for 4 days without chipping. I think everyone should own it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 5:41:00 AM More reviews by STAR81984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this polish for a good price on transdesign.com!!!!!!!! it is sooooo pretty and sparkly;) i had trouble with polishes shipping on the ends of my nails so i never polished them!!!! so when my order came in i tested them on my finger nails and noticed after washing my hands and dishes it never shipped. so i think china glaze is my new go to nail polish for my finger nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should go out and buy this polish color it does look like dorthys ruby pumps!!!!lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by sleepymeko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this color. It's red and sparkly. I teamed it with Golden Enchantment and the sparkle was divine.