TiGi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

3.1

This shampoo is lovely, the smell is mmmmm, and it lathers really well. I've become less dependent on my Redken Anti-snap after starting with this shampoo, and that is w/o a conditioner (yes, I know it's a no-no, but my hair doesn't complain:)). ATM I prefer it over my Redken Extreme Shampoo. It truly takes care of my dumb blonde hair:)

Nice scent, but did nothing to preserve my blonde highlights. Much harsher than normal shampoos, I think this one does more harm than good. After regular use, my hair seemed more prone to breakage and fading.

I really was unimpressed with this shampoo. It stripped my hair big time and made it super dry. Needless to say this dumb blonde got smart and tossed the shampoo away after just one week.

Smells great, but doesn't work as good as much cheaper shampoos for colored hair (e.g. L'Oreal Color Vive). Not really moisturizing, plus it gave me major itchy, scaly scalp. Yuck!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I LOVE this stuff.

I got it as a little mini in a package and wasn't expecting too much, but it is truly one of the nest shampoos i've used. It's pink, smells awesome, and lathers SO WELL (i have super hard water, this is a big thing).

It leaves hair VERY moisturized and a little goes a long way. I got the reconstructor as well in my little package which sucks, but this shampoo is to die for!

If you have dry or chem-treated hair, this is the one!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I loved the smell of this shampoo, it lathered well and left my hair very soft. The only problem I had is that I don't think it helped preserve my highlights. Nevertheless it's a good gentle shampoo for colored hair and I'd buy it again.

I love this shampoo!! It makes my hair so soft and it lathers soooo much!

Love the smell too!!

A lot of people say it is drying.. but I feel that it is very moisturizing..

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this brightened my blonde hair but the smell made me nauseous but it disappeared really quickly

This shampoo is supposed to be good for color treated hair and not strip the color. My color faded really fast and this product dried out my hair. I don't like it at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this shampoo because it makes my hair soft, but it's not the best shampoo I have ever tried. It's pink and pearly, and smells good, like citrus. It lathers very well and rinses clean, leaving hair soft and shiny. I will keep using it until I find something better. Bed Head in general is a little pricey, but is worth it most of the time.