December 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 9:45:00 AM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff.

I got it as a little mini in a package and wasn't expecting too much, but it is truly one of the nest shampoos i've used. It's pink, smells awesome, and lathers SO WELL (i have super hard water, this is a big thing).

It leaves hair VERY moisturized and a little goes a long way. I got the reconstructor as well in my little package which sucks, but this shampoo is to die for!

If you have dry or chem-treated hair, this is the one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2004 7:20:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved the smell of this shampoo, it lathered well and left my hair very soft. The only problem I had is that I don't think it helped preserve my highlights. Nevertheless it's a good gentle shampoo for colored hair and I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2004 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Amber

I love this shampoo!! It makes my hair so soft and it lathers soooo much!

Love the smell too!!

A lot of people say it is drying.. but I feel that it is very moisturizing..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2004 5:25:00 PM More reviews by TEXT

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this brightened my blonde hair but the smell made me nauseous but it disappeared really quickly

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2004 2:30:00 AM More reviews by poohstyr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo is supposed to be good for color treated hair and not strip the color. My color faded really fast and this product dried out my hair. I don't like it at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this shampoo because it makes my hair soft, but it's not the best shampoo I have ever tried. It's pink and pearly, and smells good, like citrus. It lathers very well and rinses clean, leaving hair soft and shiny. I will keep using it until I find something better. Bed Head in general is a little pricey, but is worth it most of the time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2004 2:03:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this after reading in a magazine several celebrities love this shampoo. It did nothing for me. From the package, it promises to brighten blonde hair, it did nothing for mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 8:18:00 AM More reviews by misspris26

This was used on my hair at a salon and I loved the smell and feel of my hair so I bought it. I have used it a few times and I really like it. I love Back2Basic raspberry almond but my stylist told me to use this for at least a week or so after chemical processing because it restores the hair's ph or something like that! Whatever, I had a vacancy on my shower shelf! LOL!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 8:11:00 PM More reviews by LukkiChrm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I believe this does a good job, but you defanitly have to use a conditioner following this. I tprotects my color and does a nice job, but I believe John Freida highlights my blonde hair better.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2003 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Andra23

I thought that this product would moistuize my hair; but instead it felt dry and course. It felt like the shampoo was taking all the moisture out of my hair and I had to end using more of my conditionar to offset it