TiGi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

3.1

on 6/18/2004 2:07:00 AM

I really was unimpressed with this shampoo. It stripped my hair big time and made it super dry. Needless to say this dumb blonde got smart and tossed the shampoo away after just one week.

on 6/4/2004 2:36:00 PM

Smells great, but doesn't work as good as much cheaper shampoos for colored hair (e.g. L'Oreal Color Vive). Not really moisturizing, plus it gave me major itchy, scaly scalp. Yuck!

on 5/26/2004 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I LOVE this stuff.

I got it as a little mini in a package and wasn't expecting too much, but it is truly one of the nest shampoos i've used. It's pink, smells awesome, and lathers SO WELL (i have super hard water, this is a big thing).

It leaves hair VERY moisturized and a little goes a long way. I got the reconstructor as well in my little package which sucks, but this shampoo is to die for!

If you have dry or chem-treated hair, this is the one!

on 5/19/2004 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I loved the smell of this shampoo, it lathered well and left my hair very soft. The only problem I had is that I don't think it helped preserve my highlights. Nevertheless it's a good gentle shampoo for colored hair and I'd buy it again.

on 5/19/2004 12:43:00 AM

I love this shampoo!! It makes my hair so soft and it lathers soooo much!

Love the smell too!!

A lot of people say it is drying.. but I feel that it is very moisturizing..

on 4/14/2004 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this brightened my blonde hair but the smell made me nauseous but it disappeared really quickly

on 4/10/2004 2:30:00 AM

This shampoo is supposed to be good for color treated hair and not strip the color. My color faded really fast and this product dried out my hair. I don't like it at all.

on 3/29/2004 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this shampoo because it makes my hair soft, but it's not the best shampoo I have ever tried. It's pink and pearly, and smells good, like citrus. It lathers very well and rinses clean, leaving hair soft and shiny. I will keep using it until I find something better. Bed Head in general is a little pricey, but is worth it most of the time.

I tried this after reading in a magazine several celebrities love this shampoo. It did nothing for me. From the package, it promises to brighten blonde hair, it did nothing for mine.

on 3/8/2004 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was used on my hair at a salon and I loved the smell and feel of my hair so I bought it. I have used it a few times and I really like it. I love Back2Basic raspberry almond but my stylist told me to use this for at least a week or so after chemical processing because it restores the hair's ph or something like that! Whatever, I had a vacancy on my shower shelf! LOL!

Popular Shampoos