October 24, 2014 | 902 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2004 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Amber

I love this shampoo!! It makes my hair so soft and it lathers soooo much!

Love the smell too!!

A lot of people say it is drying.. but I feel that it is very moisturizing..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2004 5:25:00 PM More reviews by TEXT

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this brightened my blonde hair but the smell made me nauseous but it disappeared really quickly

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2004 2:30:00 AM More reviews by poohstyr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo is supposed to be good for color treated hair and not strip the color. My color faded really fast and this product dried out my hair. I don't like it at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this shampoo because it makes my hair soft, but it's not the best shampoo I have ever tried. It's pink and pearly, and smells good, like citrus. It lathers very well and rinses clean, leaving hair soft and shiny. I will keep using it until I find something better. Bed Head in general is a little pricey, but is worth it most of the time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2004 2:03:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this after reading in a magazine several celebrities love this shampoo. It did nothing for me. From the package, it promises to brighten blonde hair, it did nothing for mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 8:18:00 AM More reviews by misspris26

This was used on my hair at a salon and I loved the smell and feel of my hair so I bought it. I have used it a few times and I really like it. I love Back2Basic raspberry almond but my stylist told me to use this for at least a week or so after chemical processing because it restores the hair's ph or something like that! Whatever, I had a vacancy on my shower shelf! LOL!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 8:11:00 PM More reviews by LukkiChrm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I believe this does a good job, but you defanitly have to use a conditioner following this. I tprotects my color and does a nice job, but I believe John Freida highlights my blonde hair better.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2003 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Andra23

I thought that this product would moistuize my hair; but instead it felt dry and course. It felt like the shampoo was taking all the moisture out of my hair and I had to end using more of my conditionar to offset it

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2003 2:15:00 PM More reviews by LanaLang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I didn't like this shampoo very much. It didn't moisturize my hair at all, but left it feeling dry and limp. I have to use the Dumb Blonde Reconstructor with this shampoo. They do however complement each other very well. I believe that this shampoo removes all the residue and buildup (kind of like a clarifying shampoo) so that it helps the Reconstuctor absorb into your hair better, that’s why it leaves your hair feeling so dry, but only because it wants your hair to really take in all the good stuff of the Reconstructor. So alone, I wouldn’t use this shampoo but together with the conditioner I would recommend it to anyone with chemically damaged/dry hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2003 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Tracey15

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product. However, it dried out my hair AND scalp. This gave me the WORST damdruff!! I have dry skin but hav ehave NEVER had a flaky scalp. After some research I found out that the color ehancers in these shampoos coast the hair strand to prevent color loss. In doing so they can also coat your scalp. ICK...it was GROSS!!!!!! I actually emailed the company through thier website and they sent me replacement products!!!