April 17, 2014 | 1460 users online

Fragrances - Annick Goutal - Petite Cherie

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2004 3:29:00 PM More reviews by elfriede

I was really hoping I had the right chemistry for this one, but it was horrible! Harsh, stemmy grass, peach potpourri, & cat pee. Made me feel dizzy and sick, and I'm not allergic to grass.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2004 11:29:00 PM More reviews by marls2468

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a staple of mine for the last five years. The peachy-pear thing should be cloying, but it's not! It kind of reminds me of fresh-cut grass. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2004 9:08:00 PM More reviews by annie108

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite fragrances. On me, the scent is lightly fruity, sparkly, and sweet. I think that Annick Goutal fragrances really vary from person to person so you have to try them on yourself to know what they smell like for you. Petite Cherie stays forever on my skin, which is rare for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2004 9:34:00 PM More reviews by merimeriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the pear in this fragrance! It is soooo fresh, but not cloyingly sweet like so many other fruity scents. I'm not that great with discerning notes, but it seems to have a clean, musky dry down that I like, too. Unfortunately, it doesn't last on me, so it needs constant refreshing. I consider this a summer scent...really good for hot weather...so refreshing often isn't necessarily a minus in this case, but I do wish it lasted longer...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2004 5:42:00 PM More reviews by jolee2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like many other reviewers wanted to like this fragrance especially when it is so expensive but it smelt like something had crawled on me & died. Just horrible. I don't seem to have much luck with Annick Goutal fragrances perhaps it is just a chemistry issue

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2004 9:24:00 AM More reviews by katehoo

A Bellini in a bottle -- light, sparkly and flirtatious with more than a hint of peach. But like a Bellini, this probably is best reserved for special occasions. It could grow too cloying and sweet if worn every day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2004 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Kyahgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was a creamy, fruity fragrance. The rose and peach were quite apparent to me and not to my liking. This scent gags me, literally. I think it must be the peach note.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2004 1:46:00 AM More reviews by hexan

I've recieved many compliments after I bought this. I love Annick Goutal fragrances and this is very nice, sweet and on me, its mainly peach. But its a complicated peach and has become yet another love of mine. Although my absolute favorite is Eau de Charlotte.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2004 11:34:00 AM More reviews by mommyofcutie

Tried this scent three times, each sample from a different source. There was no grass note on my skin, just a combination of sour wine and pear. Really wanted to love this scent, too, but my chemistry does not mesh with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2004 6:31:00 PM More reviews by doubleshot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite fragarance. i have been wearing it for almost 2 years now....i don't know how many times i have had men of all ages ask what i was wearing...my doctor.. the mailman at work..waiters in resteraunts ....standing at the bank machine ect..ect.. Was in the grocery store the other day, a young man (no more than 18 or 19) was following me around the store he finally stopped and said "mam, excuse me, can you please tell me what that smell is so i can go buy some and quit stalking you".

*WARNING* Annick Goutal fragrances are extremely biased towards certain body chemistry, three friends of mine tried it because they loved it on me so much, it worked very, very well for 1 the other 2 smelled like rotten mossy fruit, you couldn't stand to be around them when they had it on so if you are interested i suggest trying a sample before buying.