Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 6/7/2014 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For my oily and acne prone skin it made it even worse. Good quality and you get a lot of product but the price is high and I would expect rimmel to do much better.

on 6/6/2014 10:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Holy grail product right here. Helps control my oily skin pretty well without caking, and works great for touchups during the day. Only negative thing is the packaging... I wish there'd be a mirror so I wouldn't have to carry around a separate one, and a flip top instead of a plastic top. I'm always afraid of it opening in my purse or the plastic lid cracking. That hasn't happened so far so that's good.

on 6/6/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not the best packaging for a pressed powder but not the worst either; cap stays on fairly well but there is no mirror & you have to make sure your powder cap stays sanitary so that the powder doesn't get contaminated once you recap. I have no idea if this stuff actually controls your oils because once I put even a light layer of this on the only thing I notice is that my face looks so cakey that you could probably slice me up & serve me to children. For that reason I hardly reach for this unless I'm wearing a very dewy foundation or no foundation at all. I have the shade Transparent because it's my go to & I don't have to try looking for my proper color which can be very hard to do in a powder.

on 6/5/2014 9:04:00 PM

The powder is true to its name. It keeps you matte for a very long time, but be careful not too pile it on, it is easy to cake up.

on 6/4/2014 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this powder in 002 which is the perfect color for my extra-fair skin. It looks really good when you apply it but 3 hours later I got all shiny and oily which was NOT nice. The packaging is very flimsy and opens up just because you touch t or move it around in you make-up bag. This makes it impossible to put in your bag for touch ups, which are very much needed.

on 6/1/2014 9:05:00 AM

Love this so much! I have a kinda oily t zone so I use it there and it works so well! Lass well and is great value for money! Amazing!

on 6/1/2014 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this product a few times and it's great! It's my first transparent and drugstore powder. The sticker says it lasts for hours but I would apply it every hour if I could! It's really silky to touch and smells like sunscreen but there is no SPF protection!

I love this, it keeps my face looking great thought the day. I only think that they could have made the lid stay on better.

on 5/30/2014 11:02:00 PM

It definitely does the job but I've had a few issues with it. I always put it under my eyes and on my cheeks to set my makeup. However, when i use it on my forehead (which gets really oily) it makes me break out. The packaging is also not my favorite - the lid falls off in my makeup bag all of the time.

on 5/30/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love it. Because it stays quite long and works well. It's just that it's a bit cakey. Just a bit tho. I like it but it's not my HG powder. I don't know if I'm going to buy one again or not. Still considering