Revlon Brow Fantasy

Pencil Contains: Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Gel Contains: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Polysilicone-6, Paraffin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 5/12/2006 4:35:00 AM

I am naturally a blond who dyes her hair deep blueish black. Therefore, I need a nice way of adapting my brows as well. For a while I was using a soft black eyeliner to fill my brows. It always seemed a little dramatic for daily use, but I wore anyway. After buying Brow Fantasy in Black, I realize I must have looked like I was wearing stage makeup before I used this, haha! Brow Fantasy in Black is the distinct but gently natural brow product I have been searching for. Highly recommended.

on 4/23/2006 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Best brow makeup ever. u get a colored gel and a pencil. for those of u have like to sport a perfectly manicured eyebrow this is the way to go. i just pray they dont discontinue it.

on 4/18/2006 7:49:00 PM

Wow,I should've bought this eye brow pencil(Dark Blonde) sooner.I was using Maybelline's Light Brown,which has an orangey-brown color.Revlon's is a perfect color,no orange tinge of a color,yay!! =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wear this every single day and love it. I have very fair skin and light reddish brown hair and I got this in Dark Blonde and it looks lovely. Doesn't make me have dark scary eye brows like most pencils do. Very convenient product with the pencil and gel together. I don't always use the gel but it is nice when my brows look a bit unruly. Stays on fairly long and the price is great too. I highly recommend this!

on 4/15/2006 10:14:00 PM

I was given Brown Fantasy in Dark Blonde when I went to Revlon conference. I was very delighten as I have been looking for an eye brow pencil in blonde as i just recently went lighter. I fell in love with this product instantly, the color is perfect and the texture is fantastic too. I hardly use the gel, but it does what it ment to do, kept the brow in place. However what i dislike about this product is the packaging. The pencil lid kept on coming off, and it is a hassle to put it in my handbag. For that reason Im taking off one lippy.

on 4/10/2006 2:01:00 PM

My favorite brow product at the moment. Extremely convenient to have both pencil and gel in one sleek, compact design, plus the actual products are excellent. The pencil is soft and blendable yet doesn't show up too dark or fade throughout the day; the gel is the perfect balance of tint and hold and makes my brows look polished and perfect. It does not flake off throughout the day or leave my brows feeling as though I've used shellac on my forehead. Gives my brows awesome shape, accentuating the arches in a most natural way, and filling in a small area of sparse hair on my right brow in a way that is *completely* undetectable. I have this in brunette, and it is one of the best browns for brows I have found yet: deep and neutral, no red tones (unlike Maybelline's brunette brow gel).

on 3/31/2006 6:32:00 PM

I bought this product first for the great reviews and secondly out of desperation because the girl that waxed my eyebrows a few months ago went a little haywire. (That's actually a GROSS UNDERSTATEMENT.....she left me with about five freaking hairs on each side....my fiancee couldn't stop staring at my forehead...but I digress.....)

I've only gotten to fall in love with the gel part recently (now that there is actually hair up there to use gel on!) but I loved the pencil INSTANTLY. I bought the dark blonde (because the hair that USED to reside above my eyes was dark blonde) and it went on so naturally that I was able to feather in a few little shadows and make it look like I had thicker eyebrows than I did. (I'm not kidding.....Pam Anderson has thicker eyebrows than what that girl left me with.....no joke!)

Thank you, Revlon....if not for Brow Fantasy, I wouldn't have been able to leave the house for three months... (seriously, people with alopecia have more hair than the region above my eyes did.....it was horrible.....)

(BITCH-SESSION OVER)

on 3/30/2006 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

got it in dark blonde and love it. the pencil is soft but does not fade. i wish they could make the pencil part longer though...

on 2/28/2006 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

OMG! I saw an ad for this and figured I give it a whirl. I have very dark, almost black eyebrows and I've never found a pencil to match them without it looking too harsh. Until that is, I tried this. The black liner is not too dark and fills in my sparse areas. The gel, however, is AMAZING!!! It's more of a dark brown than black and gave me the most perfect arched brows - something I could never achieve even with stencils! I get compliments on my brows all the time and women comment how natural they look. This is now my HG brow liner and gel. Revlon better never discontinue this!!!!!

on 12/27/2005 1:17:00 PM

The dark blonde color matches my brows to a T! I'm overall very impressed with this product and it's ability to stay on all day. The only thing that bothers me about this is that the pencil end is too short thus doesn't last a long time ... never the less, I will repurchase! continued >>

Popular Brows Products