April 17, 2014 | 1970 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by chinakat9

OMG! I saw an ad for this and figured I give it a whirl. I have very dark, almost black eyebrows and I've never found a pencil to match them without it looking too harsh. Until that is, I tried this. The black liner is not too dark and fills in my sparse areas. The gel, however, is AMAZING!!! It's more of a dark brown than black and gave me the most perfect arched brows - something I could never achieve even with stencils! I get compliments on my brows all the time and women comment how natural they look. This is now my HG brow liner and gel. Revlon better never discontinue this!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2005 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Mouray

The dark blonde color matches my brows to a T! I'm overall very impressed with this product and it's ability to stay on all day. The only thing that bothers me about this is that the pencil end is too short thus doesn't last a long time ... never the less, I will repurchase! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2005 8:19:00 PM More reviews by daydreamer3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product! I have it in Dark Blonde and it matches my brows perfectly. I just use the pencil to fill in a little bit, then I use the brush to comb my brows into place. I don't really need all the gel that the brush holds, so I like to wipe it off beforehand. This is the perfect product for your brows. It's so inexpensive too! :) UPDATE: I took off a lippie because Anastasia's brow pencil is much better!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2005 2:48:00 PM More reviews by chocmartini00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This used to be a HG item for me but the cap for the pencil always broke and I never really used the gel that much. Also, the pencil is really really short since it's double-sided so I always used it up really fast and needed to buy more all the time. However, I liked the fact that I had a brow pencil and a brow gel in one product so it was convenient, and I never had any complaints about either product. I just found something cheaper that I like better from Maybelline and discovered that the pencil in the Brow Fantasy doesn't last as long as the Maybelline one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2005 5:33:00 PM More reviews by RS3159

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in dark blonde because my hair is golden blonde. My eyebrows are darker but kind of sparse, so I thought this would even them out. Now my eyebrows are dark and maybe I'm not used to it, but they stand out more. I really like this product, but I'm not sure if my eyebrows are supposed to be darker than my hair. Consulting pictures of blonde women, I notice they are! So I guess this is just about right!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2005 4:41:00 PM More reviews by scraps

i just got this in the blonde and it works extremely well..it lasted all day without making my eyebrow hairs feeling gunky and dirty..the color was a perfect match too....

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2005 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lolita84

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm impressed with this product, I have it in dark brown and it is very natural looking. My hair is dark brown almost black.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2005 9:18:00 AM More reviews by diasphora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought my fifth one of these in Dark Blonde the other day. My eyebrows aren't bushy, but they don't stay where they're supposed to stay. The hairs sometimes point down or up or some other unattractive direction if I don't use something to set them, and that exactly what this gel does. The pencil is the perfect color for me, too. Not too dark, but dark enough to fill in those weird little brow-gaps or polish up your look. I'll be buying this until my eyebrows turn grey someday. The only thing that vaguely bothers me is that by the time you run out of gel, you still have some pencil left. Since I can't stand throwing good product away, I have all my old brows sets laying around my room.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by preppymrazlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the overall idea of this product, except that the color is disgusting!! I got the brunette and am very disappointed. It has this nasty reddish tint and it shows up under my brows and looks very fake. I really love everything else about it, though. I think I'm gonna get the dark brown one, tho. My eyebrows are almost black, so, i hope that works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2005 12:36:00 AM More reviews by amhirst

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this product (and not just because it's so affordable!!) Really does the job of keeping my brows in line. I don't always use the pencil side of the product (unless I really need to fill something in), but always use the tinted gel side. Just keeps brows looking nice and neat. My only complaint is that the packaging doesn't hold up terribly well on the pencil side - after a few times toting it around in my makeup bag, the plastic cover for the pencil cracked and now won't stay on. However, would absolutely buy again!