October 22, 2014 | 1912 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2006 2:01:00 PM More reviews by rustload

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite brow product at the moment. Extremely convenient to have both pencil and gel in one sleek, compact design, plus the actual products are excellent. The pencil is soft and blendable yet doesn't show up too dark or fade throughout the day; the gel is the perfect balance of tint and hold and makes my brows look polished and perfect. It does not flake off throughout the day or leave my brows feeling as though I've used shellac on my forehead. Gives my brows awesome shape, accentuating the arches in a most natural way, and filling in a small area of sparse hair on my right brow in a way that is *completely* undetectable. I have this in brunette, and it is one of the best browns for brows I have found yet: deep and neutral, no red tones (unlike Maybelline's brunette brow gel).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2006 6:32:00 PM More reviews by veggiesurfer

I bought this product first for the great reviews and secondly out of desperation because the girl that waxed my eyebrows a few months ago went a little haywire. (That's actually a GROSS UNDERSTATEMENT.....she left me with about five freaking hairs on each side....my fiancee couldn't stop staring at my forehead...but I digress.....)

I've only gotten to fall in love with the gel part recently (now that there is actually hair up there to use gel on!) but I loved the pencil INSTANTLY. I bought the dark blonde (because the hair that USED to reside above my eyes was dark blonde) and it went on so naturally that I was able to feather in a few little shadows and make it look like I had thicker eyebrows than I did. (I'm not kidding.....Pam Anderson has thicker eyebrows than what that girl left me with.....no joke!)

Thank you, Revlon....if not for Brow Fantasy, I wouldn't have been able to leave the house for three months... (seriously, people with alopecia have more hair than the region above my eyes did.....it was horrible.....)

(BITCH-SESSION OVER)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Aibo

got it in dark blonde and love it. the pencil is soft but does not fade. i wish they could make the pencil part longer though...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by chinakat9

OMG! I saw an ad for this and figured I give it a whirl. I have very dark, almost black eyebrows and I've never found a pencil to match them without it looking too harsh. Until that is, I tried this. The black liner is not too dark and fills in my sparse areas. The gel, however, is AMAZING!!! It's more of a dark brown than black and gave me the most perfect arched brows - something I could never achieve even with stencils! I get compliments on my brows all the time and women comment how natural they look. This is now my HG brow liner and gel. Revlon better never discontinue this!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2005 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Mouray

The dark blonde color matches my brows to a T! I'm overall very impressed with this product and it's ability to stay on all day. The only thing that bothers me about this is that the pencil end is too short thus doesn't last a long time ... never the less, I will repurchase! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2005 8:19:00 PM More reviews by daydreamer3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product! I have it in Dark Blonde and it matches my brows perfectly. I just use the pencil to fill in a little bit, then I use the brush to comb my brows into place. I don't really need all the gel that the brush holds, so I like to wipe it off beforehand. This is the perfect product for your brows. It's so inexpensive too! :) UPDATE: I took off a lippie because Anastasia's brow pencil is much better!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2005 2:48:00 PM More reviews by chocmartini00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This used to be a HG item for me but the cap for the pencil always broke and I never really used the gel that much. Also, the pencil is really really short since it's double-sided so I always used it up really fast and needed to buy more all the time. However, I liked the fact that I had a brow pencil and a brow gel in one product so it was convenient, and I never had any complaints about either product. I just found something cheaper that I like better from Maybelline and discovered that the pencil in the Brow Fantasy doesn't last as long as the Maybelline one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2005 5:33:00 PM More reviews by RS3159

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in dark blonde because my hair is golden blonde. My eyebrows are darker but kind of sparse, so I thought this would even them out. Now my eyebrows are dark and maybe I'm not used to it, but they stand out more. I really like this product, but I'm not sure if my eyebrows are supposed to be darker than my hair. Consulting pictures of blonde women, I notice they are! So I guess this is just about right!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2005 4:41:00 PM More reviews by scraps

i just got this in the blonde and it works extremely well..it lasted all day without making my eyebrow hairs feeling gunky and dirty..the color was a perfect match too....

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2005 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lolita84

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm impressed with this product, I have it in dark brown and it is very natural looking. My hair is dark brown almost black.