September 30, 2014 | 1954 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Crystal Noir

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2004 6:23:00 PM More reviews by pembis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is a wonderful fragrance. It becomes sweet after a while. I will definetely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2004 3:26:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I smelled this at the fragrance counter, I was pleasantly surprised. This a very sexy fragrance. I really like amber, so maybe that's what's doing it for me. I love the bottle and I am strongly considering buying this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2004 8:40:00 AM More reviews by thatmoody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A saleswoman at Norstrom's in Orlando decanted a sample of this for me to try, but when I first tried it, I was suffering from a bad case of nose fatigue, and just couldn't bear to try another fragrance.

So yesterday I was heading over to Orlando to teach, and decided to put some of the sample on in the car. The notes are supposed to be mainly gardenia and amber, and I do get that, but there is also something more woody underneath that. The top notes had a bit too much aldehyde or other nose-tickling attributes, but the drydown was nice, if not really that special.

I'm not really a raving Versace fan in the first place; the packaging always seems...weird to me on those "jeans" type fragrances (fun, maybe, but still weird). I think that I will be trying this one out again, and reserving final judgement till then.