Chanel No.5

3.5

on 2/11/2011 12:59:00 PM

This product smelled like dead feces one hour later on my mother. Major body chemistry clash. It completely turned me off. Literally stinky dead feces or maybe something a lady sprays on during her trip from U.S to Germany and three days later, you hug her. What you can imagine old rotten perfume to smell like on, oh and she's heavy set, and dressed in layers. I couldn't take it. I hope this wasn't how it smelled on me because I was raving yesterday till I smelled it on my mom a hour later. Perfume should work the same on ALL people not some. For this reason, will never buy again. I found Mary-Kate and Ashley perfume smelled better anyways. Maybe I just need another sniff of Chanel no 5 to fall madly in love again. Maybe...will never know (am out of my sample btw which is what am basing review on).

on 2/2/2011 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Chanel no. 5 is my favorite perfume.
I smelled this in the store and loved it so much, I bought it on the spot, with no hesitation.
The scent is so beautiful. Sophisticated, classy, elegant.
I will be wearing this for years to come, since I assume it will never go out of fashion.

on 1/31/2011 2:12:00 AM

i personally dont like the scent but my grandma does . i recommend to older women (:

on 1/31/2011 1:30:00 AM

with one trial spray at the store, I was mesmerized and I instantly purchased the whole set. Whenever I feel down, I spray Chanel no.5. I can't go to work without a spray of this magic. I love it, and most guys I know love it so much. It's funny how I see guys loving it more than girls do.

on 1/28/2011 6:48:00 PM

What else can be said about this classic? I feel I don't even need to read the 700 plus reviews to know what is in them. And neither will you once you wear this perfume. It feels right to me on every level and needs no introduction or explanation. I love it. And I even love wearing a little too much of it. 5 stars and yes, yes I will, yes, I will buy again and again and again. Or, more accurately, he will.

on 1/15/2011 11:35:00 PM

I love this!!!

Okay seriously this smells sooo wonderful I don't care what anyone says! Granted this was a present so I don't have to worry about price and I probably wouldn't repurchase with my own money, just drop casual hints around birthdays and christmas ;)

One thing I would say is that if you put too much on and find yourself in a tight space, such as a packed car with closed windows, the smell can make you feel very sickly - really people don't use too much, perfume overload is highly, HIGHLY unpleasant.

on 1/10/2011 10:38:00 PM

I adore Chanel No. 5, although I have to wear the eau de toilette version, as the parfum is far too strong for me. The fragrance is warm, and soft, and smells to me like cream soda and champagne and powdery vanilla...I find it very comforting, and love to practically bathe in this stuff. One of my go to scents, that I would wear any time, for any occasion.

on 1/9/2011 8:27:00 PM

My favorite fragrance, hands down. It's pure sophistication and such a wonderful scent. It is so classy and expensive smelling. I love it! It will staple in my collection.

on 1/6/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

i love this perfume...first time i bought this was when i was 16 just to own it...it smells divine and seems wearable for all ages...but for me it how it makes me feel...like im somehow sophisticated lolololol

on 12/31/2010 10:47:00 AM

Chanel 5 smells like sophistication.

Popular Fragrances