April 19, 2014 | 1689 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2006 12:54:00 AM More reviews by serafina7923

I bought this on sale at Body Shop for a good price. This actually hurt my eyes when I used it. They were burning and red. When I took it back the woman was suprised that I had the reaction, but it was incredible how much it irritated my eyes. Will not purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2006 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Really good makeup remover, It's difficult for me to elaborate when it really is as simple as that. Didn't sting my eyes, left no residue, and did the job well, removing all of my mascara in a few seconds. I was so dissapointed by my recent purchase of L'Oreal "dermo-expertise", what a stroke of luck it was that a few days later, I recieved a 60ml bottle of this stuff as a gift with purchase. I'm going to go out and get the full size for myself tomorrow, and save my small trial size bottle for my travels. 8 or so euros initially seems expensive but not for a 250ml bottle, which is twice as much as a normal bottle of makeup remover.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2006 5:46:00 AM More reviews by elisadevita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i regret to bought this eye makeup remover....not help at all...
i mean..campare to the price..it isnt work properly..it is like using an alchohol thing so make my eyes hurt and did not feel comfortable...
i wont buy this stuff again..i would prefer to buy L'oreal eye makeup remover i think..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2006 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really good eye makeup remover. I got a sample bottle as a GWP and just tried it yesterday. It completely removed all of my mascara with just a couple of swipes of a cottonball. I must say I was very impressed because I really pile on the mascara. I like this much better than Lancome's Bifacial eye makeup remover because it doesn't leave that greasy film. I like the fact that the Chammoile soothes the eye area so there's no irritation at all. I wish this had a moisturizing agent like Avon's moisture effective MU remover. I will definately consider purchasing the full size, after I go through my stockpile of Avon Moisture Effective MU remover of course!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2006 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Soie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

All I need to quickly remove all of my makeup (not just eye makeup) is a two of squirts of this product and two baby wipes. I end up with a clean and moisturized face; no stinging racoon eyes, and no sticky/oily residue. After trying the promotional trial size a couple of times, I returned to the store and bought 3 regular-sized bottles. A definite repurchase when they're finished!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2006 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Procrastinator1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this eye makeup remover, HG! I got it free in a promotion and am so glad I tried it, I will definitely be using it for a long time. It removes all eyemakeup completely without leaving a greasy residue or irritating. I just put some on a cotton ball, then wash my face after using it. Definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2006 1:17:00 PM More reviews by jillybean94

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been searching for a makeup remover that actually works and doesn't a) sting or b) isn't oily and this is it. I received this as a gift for having a Body Shop @ Home Party and I'm very pleased. It gets rid of virtually ALL my mascara and doesn't leave me looking like a racoon. If you get some in your eyes, yeah it will hurt a bit but what DOESN'T? I would totally pay full price for this but I don't imagine I'll be running out anytime soon, the bottle is huge!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2006 11:04:00 PM More reviews by xdivinedollx

LOVE THIS! the only eyemakeup remover that i am pleased with. It is very gentle, didnt burn my eyes or anything. I love that it isnt greasy, it feels like water! With one swipe allll of my eye makeup is gone, i dont have to rub the cotton pad across my lids and thats a good thing bc of the delicate eye area. With other eye makeup removers-i would use them and wash my face and have raccoon eyes! Not with this though, i will use it as long as the make it. Ill have to agree that is more expensive than drugstore brands but since i work there and get the discount its not too bad, but even if i didnt get a discount i would deff pay full price, its such a large bottle and lasts months.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2006 11:43:00 PM More reviews by totheMax16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so glad I didn't buy this product. My roommate actually uses this "gentle" eye makeup remover and I wanted to see if it works well. This stuff burns my eyes. I give it two lippies because it is not the worst eye makeup remover that I have tired and my roommate doesn't seem to have a problem with it. But I must say if they were giving this product away ...I wouldn't take it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 2:27:00 PM More reviews by xobabygurl66xo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was browseing through the Body Shop and I saw that this was on sale. It usually sells for $12 but it was on sale for only $5. I thought it was a great deal because even drugstore eye makeup removers cost about $5, and this had half as much product too, so, I bought it. It does it's job of removing eye makeup. I don't really see a difference in this from regular drugstore brands but it does have better ingredients. I will buy this again when it goes on sale.