September 20, 2014 | 968 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2006 2:55:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

This is the best eye make up remover i have ever used. I have tried high end brands but just end up going back to this. Its cheap (6 for 250ml) and it lasts for ages - And believe me, i wear a LOT of eye make up !
I have to watch what i use on my eyes because they get really puffy in the morning. This seems to help though. Removes quickly and leaves eyes feeling refreshed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2006 2:32:00 PM More reviews by ohoo78

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this...I have sensitive skin but it doesn't hurt or sting. It's expensive, but lasts a long time and really works. My eyes are completely make-up free and feel clean and not sore. I've tried other brands but they don't get the make-up off properly and my eyes end up being red and sore from all the scrubbing, without even getting the make-up off. I won't stop using this, it's brilliant.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2006 1:50:00 AM More reviews by JulianaEs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This one doubles up as makeup remover as well (not just the eyes). Although i have to be careful with the amount used (too much and i'd feel my eyes sting), it's the best eye makeup remover. However, beware contact lenses wearer!! It might be a bit too strong, so be moderate on the amount you pour onto cotton pad when it comes to wiping clean the eyes area. If only they have it in larger size, this will be highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2006 12:54:00 AM More reviews by serafina7923

I bought this on sale at Body Shop for a good price. This actually hurt my eyes when I used it. They were burning and red. When I took it back the woman was suprised that I had the reaction, but it was incredible how much it irritated my eyes. Will not purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2006 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Really good makeup remover, It's difficult for me to elaborate when it really is as simple as that. Didn't sting my eyes, left no residue, and did the job well, removing all of my mascara in a few seconds. I was so dissapointed by my recent purchase of L'Oreal "dermo-expertise", what a stroke of luck it was that a few days later, I recieved a 60ml bottle of this stuff as a gift with purchase. I'm going to go out and get the full size for myself tomorrow, and save my small trial size bottle for my travels. 8 or so euros initially seems expensive but not for a 250ml bottle, which is twice as much as a normal bottle of makeup remover.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2006 5:46:00 AM More reviews by elisadevita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i regret to bought this eye makeup remover....not help at all...
i mean..campare to the price..it isnt work properly..it is like using an alchohol thing so make my eyes hurt and did not feel comfortable...
i wont buy this stuff again..i would prefer to buy L'oreal eye makeup remover i think..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2006 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really good eye makeup remover. I got a sample bottle as a GWP and just tried it yesterday. It completely removed all of my mascara with just a couple of swipes of a cottonball. I must say I was very impressed because I really pile on the mascara. I like this much better than Lancome's Bifacial eye makeup remover because it doesn't leave that greasy film. I like the fact that the Chammoile soothes the eye area so there's no irritation at all. I wish this had a moisturizing agent like Avon's moisture effective MU remover. I will definately consider purchasing the full size, after I go through my stockpile of Avon Moisture Effective MU remover of course!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2006 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Soie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

All I need to quickly remove all of my makeup (not just eye makeup) is a two of squirts of this product and two baby wipes. I end up with a clean and moisturized face; no stinging racoon eyes, and no sticky/oily residue. After trying the promotional trial size a couple of times, I returned to the store and bought 3 regular-sized bottles. A definite repurchase when they're finished!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2006 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Procrastinator1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this eye makeup remover, HG! I got it free in a promotion and am so glad I tried it, I will definitely be using it for a long time. It removes all eyemakeup completely without leaving a greasy residue or irritating. I just put some on a cotton ball, then wash my face after using it. Definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2006 1:17:00 PM More reviews by jillybean94

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been searching for a makeup remover that actually works and doesn't a) sting or b) isn't oily and this is it. I received this as a gift for having a Body Shop @ Home Party and I'm very pleased. It gets rid of virtually ALL my mascara and doesn't leave me looking like a racoon. If you get some in your eyes, yeah it will hurt a bit but what DOESN'T? I would totally pay full price for this but I don't imagine I'll be running out anytime soon, the bottle is huge!