The Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Carbomer, Algae Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 1/30/2007 7:46:00 AM

Pretty good i reckon. Gentle enough for my sensitive eyes when im not wearing too much eye-makeup, or waterproof mascara, as this requires quite a lot of rubbing with this remover which irritates my eyes. Personally i prefer Lancome Bifacil, as this is better for waterproof mascara and requires no rubbing, but the Body Shop one is defo one of the best ones on the high street and i would go for this one if i was strapped for cash. Quite like the packaging as you get a generous amount of prod and the flip top and funnel-type opening make it easy to use without spillng everywhere. Generally love the Body Shop and this is another great offering.

on 1/23/2007 9:43:00 AM

This is my HG eye makeup remover. It is gentle but removes even the most stuborn eye makeup. My mum used it when I was younger and I just followed suit, I've been repurchasing it for years. I think the price is pretty good too.

on 1/10/2007 11:37:00 AM

I just bought this item on sale for $5 b/c I wanted to try it out. I found it to be really great. No oily residue at all and it takes off all of my eyeliner and mascara in literally 2-3 swipes. I've tried many diff. makeup removers (L'oreal, Bliss, Olay, etc.) but I found this one to be the best so far.

on 1/4/2007 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this for quite a while, and it is by far the best eye makeup remover. It is very gentle and lasts a long time. My mom has also been using it for years, and she introduced it to me. It is a great product for sensitive eyes.

on 12/9/2006 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a decent eye makeup remover but nothing special. It took off my mascara, long-wearing eyeliner and shadows without any greasiness or major stinging. However, I find it to be overpriced, especially compared to drugstore removers that deliver the same results. For that reason, I won't be repurchasing.

This is the best eye make up remover i have ever used. I have tried high end brands but just end up going back to this. Its cheap (6 for 250ml) and it lasts for ages - And believe me, i wear a LOT of eye make up !
I have to watch what i use on my eyes because they get really puffy in the morning. This seems to help though. Removes quickly and leaves eyes feeling refreshed.

on 11/22/2006 2:32:00 PM

I love this...I have sensitive skin but it doesn't hurt or sting. It's expensive, but lasts a long time and really works. My eyes are completely make-up free and feel clean and not sore. I've tried other brands but they don't get the make-up off properly and my eyes end up being red and sore from all the scrubbing, without even getting the make-up off. I won't stop using this, it's brilliant.

on 10/30/2006 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This one doubles up as makeup remover as well (not just the eyes). Although i have to be careful with the amount used (too much and i'd feel my eyes sting), it's the best eye makeup remover. However, beware contact lenses wearer!! It might be a bit too strong, so be moderate on the amount you pour onto cotton pad when it comes to wiping clean the eyes area. If only they have it in larger size, this will be highly recommended.

on 10/8/2006 12:54:00 AM

I bought this on sale at Body Shop for a good price. This actually hurt my eyes when I used it. They were burning and red. When I took it back the woman was suprised that I had the reaction, but it was incredible how much it irritated my eyes. Will not purchase again!

on 10/5/2006 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Really good makeup remover, It's difficult for me to elaborate when it really is as simple as that. Didn't sting my eyes, left no residue, and did the job well, removing all of my mascara in a few seconds. I was so dissapointed by my recent purchase of L'Oreal "dermo-expertise", what a stroke of luck it was that a few days later, I recieved a 60ml bottle of this stuff as a gift with purchase. I'm going to go out and get the full size for myself tomorrow, and save my small trial size bottle for my travels. 8 or so euros initially seems expensive but not for a 250ml bottle, which is twice as much as a normal bottle of makeup remover.