Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/25/2014 1:21:00 PM

How could anyone give this lower than 5?!? This stuff is seriously a truly amazing product. Put it on, then my liquid eyeliner and eyeshadow, drove to the airport, went on the plane, got off, went swimming and everything was STILL ON!! This is amazing at keeping both eyeshadow and liquid eyeliner fresh and in place. It is also phenomenal for under eye concealer that you can't stand creasing after smiling. 100% go out and buy.

on 7/25/2014 4:53:00 AM

Super LOVEEE.. For daily make up to party.. It just work so well..

on 7/25/2014 12:24:00 AM

I have been using this nonstop for the past 2 years, I trust no other primer for my VERY OILY lids. I wear eyeshadow daily, whether it is a neutral everyday look or a full on smokey eye. This is an eye primer I can actually rely on, it has a good consistency, not too thick or thin & the primer does a good job at neutralizing my lid. The eye shadows are more vibrant and stay on MUCH longer with this primer, i would not say its a 12 hour or 24 wear, but you'll get a good 6-8 hours use . One tube usually lasts me 8-10 months with everyday use and its only 14$, a great price for students on a budget. The only con i have about it is, I have mono lids, so yes the primer does seem to crease towards my inner crease, but its not a huge problem. I recommend this to everyone.

on 7/23/2014 9:29:00 AM

My HG. Couldn't even contemplate doing my make up without it

If you want DRAMA eyeshadow ITS THIS ONE. I can't be without.

on 7/17/2014 10:24:00 AM

Gets the job done, but I don't think it's anything special. My drugstore primers work just as well.

on 7/13/2014 12:29:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

My second tube, I love this stuff. Its not watery like a lot of other primers and does not move at all.
It dries down fairly quick, also.

What else can I say? This stuff simply does what it claims, lol!

on 7/12/2014 3:20:00 AM

Very good primer but I hate the consistency of it! If you use too much or don't apply it correctly (patting works better) you can make a mess. Although the eyeshadows last hours perfectly I probably won't purchase the full size (I have a few samples) because of the weird consistency. I prefer the NARS one or Benefit's Stay don't stray (more "liquidy" as opposed to the silicone feeling).

(I'm sorry if I made any mistakes, English is not my main language)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this stuff works wonders with my eyes. i always have dark circles and with this product they have lightened and i actually look like i get some sleep.

Have used this product as I got it with my Naked 1 palette. It was really bad as I probably used too much, caused flaking and emphasized my fine lines that were non-existent without makeup.

However, decided to give this a try again later on by purchasing the full sized. Indeed my eyeshadow lasts longer when I use lesser product. Doesn't flake as bad.

But I do prefer the Nars pro prime - because Lisa Eldrige uses it!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials