November 22, 2014 | 1676 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by camilla8

Love this stuff...I had been given a few bottles of this in 'freebie' kits and always used it, thinking it was probably nothing special and like most other eyemakeup removers out there. Then I ran out, and tried to use other drugstore brands and realized Mary Kay actually has something special afterall. Takes my makeup right off and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I find I don't have to 'tug' at my skin to take off the makeup, it will just slide right off with this stuff. Will be stocking up on this as I've been using it almost everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by BronzerBuster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is perfect, IMO. It's silicone based and it's never stung my eyes or left any makeup behind. What convinced me this is the best is I used it after lasik eye surgery and you CAN NOT rub your eyes, I didn't have to with this product. If it doesn't work for someone in the same way, the best technique is to hold cotton balls on the makeup for a little bit and it should dissolve the makeup. That is what I had to do to not rub my eyes and have been doing it ever since.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff rocks, I don't know what I did without this before! I recently went on vacation and left this at home by accident and realized the huge difference when you just use face soap. I love it, it is so easy to remove even waterproof makeup. I am almost done with my bottle so I will be bugging my Mary Kay consultant for another one very soon. The price isn't all that bad either. Definitely the best eye make up remover I have tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by blackfalmerrose

I used to struggle to take off my eye make up off.it will smudge and AGHHH it will be so horriable!!!Thats why i sorta stop taking it off before i went to bed.Until this product came .Oh my gosh!!!This is every persons must have product,you only put a little on the cotton ball and removes your eye make up instantly .No harsh chemicals .instead soothing vitamins,its like heaven touched your eyes,No eye irrattation at all i love this !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by thesavagefamily

I have tried so many other eye makeup removers, but keep coming back to this one. I have used high end (Chanel) and lower end (Rimmel) and everything in between, but love this one. It is non stinging for my sensitive, contact wearing eyes and does not leave my lids oily. I can apply makeup right after with no oily residue, which is a plus if I've made a mistake with my shadow or liner! I would definately recommend trying this one--I even have my mother hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 3:23:00 AM More reviews by silviachick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this make up remover. It takes off even my hard to remove mascara. I don't seem to have a problem using too many cotton balls. I just use both sides of the ball. So I guess I use one ball twice each eye. maybe a third one over each eye to make sure everythings been removed. But I love it. I definately recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by dropsical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not crazy-in-love with this, though everyone that attends a Mary Kay party seems to come home with it. It feels nice and moisturizing, but it's too oily for me and always smudges my eye makeup down my cheek. I always have to take a kleenex to wipe the remover off, and I go through a thousand cotton balls every time I use it. It never gets all my makeup off. I still have streaks of my mascara under my eyes after I shower, even if I washed my face and used the remover the night before. It also feels gross if I use it while wearing my contacts.

I went on a trip recently and bought a travel-sized bottle of Target's generic eye-makeup remover, and I found for $1, I liked it a whole lot better than the MK. I think I'll try that when I run out of this stuff- less oily and it seems to do a better job. Or try whatever the Target brand is supposed to be a generic of- I think it's Olay.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Deedix11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I guess a lot of people really love this stuff. I found it takes a little more effort than I like to get mascara off with it. Maybe it's because I often use waterproof, but it just seems like I have to wipe and wipe to get it all off. I actually do better using Vaseline for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by pearlypink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works better than anything else I have ever tried. It takes all my eye makeup off in one swipe. Sometimes I forget to take my contacts out and it doesn't bother them at all. Love, love, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by DCKathy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This works better for me than any eye makeup remover I've ever tried. It's not greasy and it works quickly. I will definitely buy this again.