April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Treatments - Avene - Cleanance K

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2006 6:52:00 AM More reviews by marytylermoore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nothing shrinks a pimple like this. I don't use it as a moisturiser, but as a spot treatment product. It is tremendously effective, even though it contains BHA/salicylic acid that seems to have no effect on me.

Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2006 5:29:00 PM More reviews by gem15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING!!! So far it's the only moisturizer that actually cleared my face noticeably!! I used it for about two weeks so far and by the end of the first week, my skin started getting way better. I only have mild acne, but it explodes all over during the time of the month. This time however, I got no blemishes at all! I definitely think that it's this product that has affected my skin because my diet is still exactly the same. After two weeks, my skin is now almost perfectly clear; it's healthier and more luminescent. Also the texture is much softer and i have a more equal skin tone. Overall i think that this product is an absolute miracle. Also, the price isn't to bad! I got it for $28 CDN. It isn't dirt chip but i think it's a reasonable pricing for such a good product! Iím definitely going to repurchase this unless it magically makes me break out any time soon...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2006 9:58:00 AM More reviews by aerosmithkat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this is in the a.m. as a treatment before my moisturizer. It stings a bit initially but it goes away after a minute or so. It helps slightly with oil control, and i don't find the tacky feel to be a problem after i use my moisture and sunscreen. It does help keep my skin clearer and helps fade marks i get from acne. I don't think it's done much for scars but it's only been a few months since i've been using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2006 6:44:00 AM More reviews by sn0wing

This burns my face and i use it as a pimple cream. It works well in bringing down the swell but other than that, it burns and the area turns red for several days.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2006 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Lisa_Marie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cleared up a few spots for me in less than a week and made my skin look fresh. Plus it is not irritating. Only downside is the smell. Reminds me of a cheap men's cologne from the 80s.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2006 12:20:00 AM More reviews by emmsna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I bought this ages ago and never really liked it due to the greasy sensation it left on the skin. And it seamed to make things worse not better.
Anyway I picked it up again a month or so ago because I was running out of my regular and I wanted to use the AHA/BHA combo.
I CHANGED my application of it and this has made all the difference! I now love this product and use it twice a day - even under make-up.
I think the trick is to use a very small amount (less than a pea) and rub it right in. Within a few minutes it is completely absorbed and I put my foundation on top with no problems and no balling.
I can tell when I've put a little too much of this on because I do get a little oily but if I put the right amount on it's perfect!!!
The AHA/BHA's in this work great and my skin is looking clear and even toned whereas before it was blotchy and pimply.
Yay for Cleanance K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Any one know the acid's percentages??

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2006 2:45:00 AM More reviews by snow_ice

Have been using this for nearly 4 months now but haven't noticed any improvement at all. The blemishes are still there and so does the blackheads. In my first month of using this, my skin actually got worst but when I went to ask the SA, she told me that usually that's what happen at first and then the skin will start to clear up but nah.. it's been a while and nothing has got better. I don't really like the texture of it also, very greasy for my oily-combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2006 12:23:00 AM More reviews by plainbagel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i got a sample of this before purchasing the full size.i have very combo and sensitive skin, and i started noticing a difference after 2 uses.i had a glow, and it eased out my breakout.i use it ionly at night after cleansing and just amazed at the difference it has made over the last couple weeks. hopefully it will hold up in the long run, would definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2006 11:13:00 AM More reviews by prettiesnow

I din see any improvements in my skin after using half a tube...face still have outbreaks and really oily. Dun like the greasy texture too. EDITED: Tried using it again this time as I have extremely sensitive skin that is prone to outbreaks...surprisingly, this time, it made my face matt, no oily feeling and smoothen the skin texture...also sped up healing of scars and also reduce pimples size! I'm using the cleanance gel, moisturizing lotion and anti shine regulating lotion with this treatment. Works to treat my zits!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2006 1:20:00 PM More reviews by 2280claire

I do not generally have spotty skin, but ocassionally have breakouts and was hoping this would clear them up quickly. However, it actually made the breakouts worse-apart from stinging when I applied it, I started to get pimples on my cheeks and they usually never come up there. It is also not suitable for use during the day if you plan to use foundation, it flakes and goes lumpy as soon as you start to blend the foundation. For the price paid-almost £10, I was not impressed. Neutrogena clean and clear is much more effective and costs a mere £3.75 for 50mls.