April 17, 2014 | 1722 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2004 1:31:00 AM More reviews by snowpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only bought this product because I was short for a GWP. I was shocked I spent $8cad for cotton squares! Well, I first tried this for eye makeup removal, and I loved it! It was so soft. Other cheap cotton pads hurt my eyes, to the point that I hated wearing mascara and eyeliner because I hated the removal. These cotton pads are very silky. However, whether I repurchase or not is another question. They are very pricey, and the only way I see myself repurchasing again is if I'm short for a GWP again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2004 1:18:00 AM More reviews by vicki1234

This is the only type of cotton pad I use to remove eye makeup. It is the best and so soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2004 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

These are the best cotton pads in the whole world. I got these long ago as a GWP and didn't use them because they looked so pretty (light and dark pink squares) - I'm a nut - I know. Anyway, then one day I ran out of cotton pads and decided to use these. I can't believe I waited so long. I've really been missing out. They are SO soft and completely lint free. I use them to remove eye makeup. So gentle on the eyes, no sharp edges, and just simply feel like heaven, lol. I love these. I now see that not all cotton pads are created equal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2004 3:01:00 PM More reviews by mrskish1014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this cotton from a helpful Sephora sales girl in my pre-wedding binge. Honestly, it sat on my shelf for a few months, until I ran out of regular cotton. After I used it one night, I can't believe I let it sit unused for so long! This stuff is truly lint-free and works wonders at removing mascara when paired with Joey New York eye makeup remover. The price isn't really that expensive considering that the package is very large. I will buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2004 5:22:00 PM More reviews by fiery

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I gave this cotton a great rating, but I don't think I would get it again, as $7 does seem a bit over-the-top for cotton. I did tear the sheets in half, so you get twice as much use out of them; they aren't that absorbent, so most of the product does not get absorbed in the cotton. But for under $3, I can get similar cotton pads at Walgreen's and I've torn those in half too, so it all depends on what your budget is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2004 12:32:00 PM More reviews by baksino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love shiseido cotton, will buy it forever unless i stumble upon a better deal but i don't think it going to get any better than this. this cotton don't "SHRED" at all! extremely affordable, $7 and you get so much. i bought some other cotton 80pieces for $10 and the quality is not good, i think drugstore cotton are even better than those. never knew i could spend so much money on cotton and be investing for a good one, but i did since i can't live without a toner...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2004 10:27:00 PM More reviews by mommybuss

These cotton pads are the BEST! They are no more expensive than the drugstore ones, and they are sooooo soft! =) The MA at the Shiseido counter told me to tear them in half, so I go through 1 pad a day (1/2 in the morning and the rest at night)! Plus they help you use less product, so I think they actually save you money! ;P
HTH someone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2004 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ChristianneQ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this cotton twice with GWP. It is very soft, but cotton is cotton to me regardless of softness. I do not know the regular price of this product, but I would not spend the money on it when you can go to CVS and get a gigantic bag for $2.00.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 3:53:00 PM More reviews by operabuff

This is one of my best beauty finds. I got some as a sample with a GWP from Shiseido and was immediately hooked. This is so much better than the DHC facial cotton, which has a crimped edge that is surprisingly sharp (beware when taking off eye makeup with the DHC cotton!) The Shiseido have no "edge" whatsoever...they are perfect for any purpose including removing eye makeup. I agree with previous comments about these saving money because you can use less product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2004 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Dbeech

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thanks MUAers for bringing this product to my attention. These large soft cotton pads are far superior to anything you can buy at the drugstore, but they cost about the same. A winner!