Shiseido Facial Cotton

4.8

LOVE IT! After reading all the great reviews for it, I just had to buy it and I'm so glad I did. I use the Lancome Fatale mascara which is a pain to remove but this makes a huge difference. It's so so soft and doesn't shed at all. I got it for 6.75 at the Military Base

This cotton is so soft. It definitely feels a lot better on my skin than anything else I've ever used. Perfect for softner lotion or makeup remover.

I received a sample of this when I purchased a sunscreen the other day, and today I could not thank the salesperson enough when I returned to purchase the cotton. It is silky smooth, unlike any other cotton I've ever used on my skin. As others have noted, less product goes further with these which makes the cost (US$8.00 for 150 cotton pads) less upsetting. The salesperson actually claimed the cotton does not absorb the product and it is specially designed to be lint-free. I don't know if this is true, but I am pleased to report that this is the first facial cotton of any sort that has not resulted in cotton specs on my skin, which is particularly impressive for men who use cotton to apply tonics over shaved areas of the face. This will most certainly be a staple to my future skincare. As others have suggested, the packaging (a sealed, tinted bag that does not reseal) could benefit from a redesign to make it sealable, but that is the only critique and does not affect the overall outstanding quality of this product. Highly recommended.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Before buying this i thought "what can this cotton do that other cotton can't?" i bought it anyway after all i desperately needed cotton anyway... so well THERE is a difference!!! this is VERY soft, VERY gentle for the eye area, well overall superior, in one word "GENTLE", other cottons (meaning the generic cotton we usually get from the beauty section of the supermarket) usually left me with red skin from all the tugging, not this one... well after a few days i went back i bought 7, yes 7 packages to take home with me (although we do have shiseido in mexico, they don't sell this cotton) and six months later i am left with three and a half packages so i am pretty sure the 7 will last me a year, i use them for everything, and they have been worth every single penny and space in my suitcase. Status: HG.

Wonderful product-This may be the first time in my life I've been able to easily get my eye makeup off without my under eye area feeling abused. Absolute HG for me. Edit- I still love it but DHC's product is almost half the price (but I can't run into Nordstrom's to get DHC).

I know these cotton pads are a real favorite to many MUAers but not me. I bought them with high expectations and was greatly dissappointed. They seemed very standard to me. Also, they shed lint and were not particularly absorbant. Shiseido facial cotton is ok, but way overpriced and I will be buying my regular old cotton pads from Big Lots when I'm through with this package of Shiseido.

I bought these because other reviews said that this didnt shed and get in your eyelashes. However, I tried removing my eye makeup, and got those fuzzy cotton strands all in my eyelashes. Darn! I ordered them from Neobeauty. Can anyone tell me if this is unusual, or what?

I got this as a GWP with my shiseido purchase. THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!! They are so soft. I used one for my toner, it really does feel different from when I use cotton balls!!! These are great...will purchase next time I see a Shiseido counter!!

What else can I add to this wonderful stuff? Although you might think this is just a cotton pad.. it's very unique. It's hard to describe or to say how good it feels and how different you can feel using Shiseido cotton pad comparing with other brands... so you gotto try it urself! It's $8 CAN which is probably the most expensive one you can find around here but it's worth it.

I remembered reading these reviews a few months ago and thinking, "Pshaw, why would anyone want to buy brand name cotton?" Then I got really tired of the $1.99/125 Life brand cotton pads always leaving my eye area sore and shedding fuzz on to my eyelashes. So, when I noticed the Shiseido facial cotton beside the Life cotton pads in the cosmetics aisle, I decided to spluge just this once, and lo and behold, it was all true, everything I read was all true -- the Shi cotton never sheds, never tugs or feels abrasive, and never wastes my make-up remover. Plus, when you really think about it, it's not all that much more expensive -- $8 CAD got me 150 pieces of cotton, each of which I cut in half, so it's 300 pieces. All I can say is, MUA, I'll never doubt you again.

Popular Face Skincare Products