November 26, 2014 | 1791 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2005 10:15:00 AM More reviews by gloriajk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At $7.50 a pack, this is not cheap. However, this does not soak up my toner or cleanser, so I think I am saving in the long run. Lint-free, great texture. I usually cut them in half. The packaging is sub-standard for a Shiseido product - why not a resealable bag? For now, I'll keep mine in a ziploc bag. Definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2005 11:04:00 AM More reviews by insertcornynamehere

It feels so nice on your skin and when you try to remove your makeup, there is no lint that stays behind afterwards. I think it is definitely worth the 7 dollars. After buying this facial cotton, I can't go back to the drugstore brands anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2005 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ally176

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are worth the extra $ for a little luxury, and I only use one where I might use 2 cheaper ones, plus these are never scratchy or linty.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2005 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Jenn_S

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know these cotton pads are a bit pricey but its worth it! Esp. for delicate skin around your eyes. What I do (to save costs) is split the cotton pad in half. They're pretty plush/thick so even after you split it, it works really well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2004 1:31:00 AM More reviews by snowpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only bought this product because I was short for a GWP. I was shocked I spent $8cad for cotton squares! Well, I first tried this for eye makeup removal, and I loved it! It was so soft. Other cheap cotton pads hurt my eyes, to the point that I hated wearing mascara and eyeliner because I hated the removal. These cotton pads are very silky. However, whether I repurchase or not is another question. They are very pricey, and the only way I see myself repurchasing again is if I'm short for a GWP again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2004 1:18:00 AM More reviews by vicki1234

This is the only type of cotton pad I use to remove eye makeup. It is the best and so soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2004 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

These are the best cotton pads in the whole world. I got these long ago as a GWP and didn't use them because they looked so pretty (light and dark pink squares) - I'm a nut - I know. Anyway, then one day I ran out of cotton pads and decided to use these. I can't believe I waited so long. I've really been missing out. They are SO soft and completely lint free. I use them to remove eye makeup. So gentle on the eyes, no sharp edges, and just simply feel like heaven, lol. I love these. I now see that not all cotton pads are created equal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2004 3:01:00 PM More reviews by mrskish1014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this cotton from a helpful Sephora sales girl in my pre-wedding binge. Honestly, it sat on my shelf for a few months, until I ran out of regular cotton. After I used it one night, I can't believe I let it sit unused for so long! This stuff is truly lint-free and works wonders at removing mascara when paired with Joey New York eye makeup remover. The price isn't really that expensive considering that the package is very large. I will buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2004 5:22:00 PM More reviews by fiery

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I gave this cotton a great rating, but I don't think I would get it again, as $7 does seem a bit over-the-top for cotton. I did tear the sheets in half, so you get twice as much use out of them; they aren't that absorbent, so most of the product does not get absorbed in the cotton. But for under $3, I can get similar cotton pads at Walgreen's and I've torn those in half too, so it all depends on what your budget is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2004 12:32:00 PM More reviews by baksino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love shiseido cotton, will buy it forever unless i stumble upon a better deal but i don't think it going to get any better than this. this cotton don't "SHRED" at all! extremely affordable, $7 and you get so much. i bought some other cotton 80pieces for $10 and the quality is not good, i think drugstore cotton are even better than those. never knew i could spend so much money on cotton and be investing for a good one, but i did since i can't live without a toner...