April 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by ginapimp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this cleanser!! I use it both in the morning & at night.. leaves your skin so refreshed!! After using it, my skin feels exceptionally clean!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jenxkawaii454

HORRIBLE PRODUCT!
Made my skin so oily after using it.
The only good comments I have with this is that the beads were quite refreshing.
I do not recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by chloeincolour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The scent is very strong and stays on your face for a while, but it doesn't bother me. My sister borrowed it one day and hated it because the scent was so strong. I feel like this takes too much oil off my face and makes it shiny, and I feel like i really need to hydrate my face afterwards, but that wasn't until a couple months after buying it. Overall, I would not buy this product again, but it really does wake you up. It's average, it cleans just fine but I don't think I want a product that is so strong in scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by mishycakes

I use this face wash (and rotate it with the blue and orange washes in the morning burst line). Its perfect! Rinses clean, leaves my skin feeling refreshed and residue free. I'll never deviate from the morning burst line, I love their face washes!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by curioustammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

before my skin got used to it, the cleanser worked very good. i have combination skin, but excess dead skin. the worst possible combination for acne. this product gets rid of oil very well, though not recommended for extremely oily skinned people, but really those types are rare. Anyways, this gets rid of shine and gently exfoliates too. i wouldn't buy it again only because my skin got used to it and it will never work again on my face. but that has nothing to do with the product, cos every cleansing product gets that way with me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by littleyvette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too drying for my skin. I do however, love the smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by tubbylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This cleanser is ok
not the best not the worst
I didn't feel it cleaning my skin from dead skin cells, dirt, oil, or dust
I used this every morning and it did actually wake me up
nice tingling sensation that kinda energizes you
Smells citrusy and cute
Will not purchase again
can find something more useful
but it was on sale!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2009 8:38:00 AM More reviews by teedums

I am on the search for a new facial cleanser as my old standby is being discontinued. Being that this was fairly cheap I thought I would try it out. It's okay, it does the job, I don't mind the smell and it doesn't break me out. As far as the microbeads, they don't burst anyway and I could do without them. Will I buy again, maybe but will probably keep looking for something better. I give it between a 3 & 4.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by peace396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is horrible! It smells awful, the little beads won't burst, it leaves my skin extremely dry, I'm broken out all over, and it stings not only eyes if you accidentally have it slide down into them (which it will I promise!) but your pores nose and lips too. I've used many many products over the years and I have to say this is one of the worst I've ever bought. Detoxifying? Not so much. More like pore clogging mess. As for waking you up? Yeah it will when it gets in your eyes and you're temporarily blind.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Thaisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I got a free sample from Johnson&Johnson brazilian website and used after a bad night of sleep. It really gave me a "burst of energy". The smell is so good and my face felt really clean and refreshed after i used. Since i only had one sample i don't know how would it be to use on a daily basis, that's why i rated 4 stars ;)
I'd definitely buy the full size one.