July 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by lilaznm0nkey

This is the first cleanser I've ever bought. At first it wasn't drying, however as I continued to use it it got very drying. And it didn't remove any of my acne either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by pinkpeoniesgirl

Love this product! This is one of the best drugstore or cleansers. The scent wakes you up in the morning especially when you wash your face in the shower. Buy this product !!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by sparkleflyxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i got a sample size of this included in another neutrogena product and after using it all up i had to go out and buy the full size!! A little goes a long way with this stuff so i usually use a pump or a pump and a half. I use this in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and tingly. The only drawback is that my face is dry afterwards which is probably because i have combination skin. I think that this helps with oily skin but not so much with acne. I still break out around that time of the month but i guess nothing can really get rid of that, only reduce it. Overall, i will probably buy again:)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by ginapimp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this cleanser!! I use it both in the morning & at night.. leaves your skin so refreshed!! After using it, my skin feels exceptionally clean!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jenxkawaii454

HORRIBLE PRODUCT!
Made my skin so oily after using it.
The only good comments I have with this is that the beads were quite refreshing.
I do not recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by chloeincolour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The scent is very strong and stays on your face for a while, but it doesn't bother me. My sister borrowed it one day and hated it because the scent was so strong. I feel like this takes too much oil off my face and makes it shiny, and I feel like i really need to hydrate my face afterwards, but that wasn't until a couple months after buying it. Overall, I would not buy this product again, but it really does wake you up. It's average, it cleans just fine but I don't think I want a product that is so strong in scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by mishycakes

I use this face wash (and rotate it with the blue and orange washes in the morning burst line). Its perfect! Rinses clean, leaves my skin feeling refreshed and residue free. I'll never deviate from the morning burst line, I love their face washes!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by curioustammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

before my skin got used to it, the cleanser worked very good. i have combination skin, but excess dead skin. the worst possible combination for acne. this product gets rid of oil very well, though not recommended for extremely oily skinned people, but really those types are rare. Anyways, this gets rid of shine and gently exfoliates too. i wouldn't buy it again only because my skin got used to it and it will never work again on my face. but that has nothing to do with the product, cos every cleansing product gets that way with me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by littleyvette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too drying for my skin. I do however, love the smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by tubbylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This cleanser is ok
not the best not the worst
I didn't feel it cleaning my skin from dead skin cells, dirt, oil, or dust
I used this every morning and it did actually wake me up
nice tingling sensation that kinda energizes you
Smells citrusy and cute
Will not purchase again
can find something more useful
but it was on sale!