August 21, 2014 | 1314 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by MissChels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I switch my face care up a lot looking for products that work best for me. I tried this recently and I love it. It didn't dry my face out and I haven't had any break outs! It makes my face feel fresh too. I will use this product again for sure! And the price is great!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by tokyorosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This seems a little gimmicky and cheap, but when I got a sample of this while buying another C&C product I thought, what the heck? I'll try it.

Guess what: It is gimmicky and kinda cheap and the scent? Ugh. I will say that I'm not a fan of strong citrus scents anyway (they always smell like that industrial orange-scented bathroom cleaner). I tried it on my hand because I couldn't bear to put it on my face. It was fun squishing the little beads of stuff. But that was about it. (One lippie for the squishy fun.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by hmaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This happens to be one of my most favorite cleansers! It's refreshing and gives your face that oh so clean feeling without over drying. The citrus smell is beautiful to wake up to. I've repurchased many times and will continue to do so!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by lilaznm0nkey

This is the first cleanser I've ever bought. At first it wasn't drying, however as I continued to use it it got very drying. And it didn't remove any of my acne either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by pinkpeoniesgirl

Love this product! This is one of the best drugstore or cleansers. The scent wakes you up in the morning especially when you wash your face in the shower. Buy this product !!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by sparkleflyxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i got a sample size of this included in another neutrogena product and after using it all up i had to go out and buy the full size!! A little goes a long way with this stuff so i usually use a pump or a pump and a half. I use this in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and tingly. The only drawback is that my face is dry afterwards which is probably because i have combination skin. I think that this helps with oily skin but not so much with acne. I still break out around that time of the month but i guess nothing can really get rid of that, only reduce it. Overall, i will probably buy again:)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by ginapimp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this cleanser!! I use it both in the morning & at night.. leaves your skin so refreshed!! After using it, my skin feels exceptionally clean!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jenxkawaii454

HORRIBLE PRODUCT!
Made my skin so oily after using it.
The only good comments I have with this is that the beads were quite refreshing.
I do not recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by chloeincolour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The scent is very strong and stays on your face for a while, but it doesn't bother me. My sister borrowed it one day and hated it because the scent was so strong. I feel like this takes too much oil off my face and makes it shiny, and I feel like i really need to hydrate my face afterwards, but that wasn't until a couple months after buying it. Overall, I would not buy this product again, but it really does wake you up. It's average, it cleans just fine but I don't think I want a product that is so strong in scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by mishycakes

I use this face wash (and rotate it with the blue and orange washes in the morning burst line). Its perfect! Rinses clean, leaves my skin feeling refreshed and residue free. I'll never deviate from the morning burst line, I love their face washes!