Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

PROS: Smells good.

CONS: Can be a little too drying, even for my teen's' oily skin.

ALTERNATES: Alba Botanica Natural Acne Dote cleanser or some name like that is helpful for one of my teens. The other needs to use Paula's Choice CLEAR cleanser and toner/exfoliator for beautiful results. AND We like to use Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer to keep flakes away.

on 1/22/2010 6:09:00 PM

I was a little skeptical about it at first but then when I tried it worked quite well. It cleans my skin and leaves it clear looking. I quite like using this product because it exfoliates at the same time. Plus its gentle enough for daily use.

on 1/18/2010 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

I have pictures of myself during the time period when I was using this cleanser and Clean&Clears blackhead scrbNe and they are my FAVORITE! My skin really cleared up! Everyone comments on those pictures about how flawless my skin looked and I happily agree. With that said I used a combination of products along with this one. Like I said the blackhead scrub, Neutraguena's Acne stress control toner, and the Clean&Clear morning glow moisterizer ( ugh-mazing product!!!)..fewh! So I can not give all the credit to the cleanser but I did enjoy it while I used it:)

on 1/16/2010 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this product when I was in school and in my early twenties. My sister really liked this product because of the smell. To me it smells overwhelmingly fragrant, and acts like dish soap. It's a very harsh cleanser that stripped away the oils of my skin. This is more for oily skin types and not for me.

on 1/16/2010 9:50:00 PM

The idea of the whole "bursting beads" concept really attracted me to this product, I think the smell is really nice and is a good cleanser when are just getting into learning about facial cleansers. But for me, this honestly wasn't that great, it didn't wake me up anymore than my other cleansers and just didn't do much for my skin.

on 1/11/2010 12:01:00 AM

I buy this over and over as it is just a good face wash. I use this in the shower to wash my face every morning. It does not irritate or dry out my skin, it simply cleans it thoroughly as it should. It has a nice refeshing feel on the skin, smells great and the beads are gentle on the skin. Would reccommend to anyone with normal/combination skin

on 1/7/2010 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this product. It's mild and very effective on the skin. It doesnt try your skin out and gives it a nice glow. I use this everyday and it doesn't break me out.

on 12/29/2009 11:44:00 AM

I love this face wash! I don't typically break out often, but I do occasionally when I'm expecting my period. This face wash makes my skin feel so clean! I love the smell of it and I love the beads because it exfoliates the skin, then they burst to even further cleanse. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry either, and if it ever does, I have the Morning Burst Moisturizer, which is just as good!

on 12/27/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! Got it for about $2 on a huge sale! A little bit goes a long way & it leaves my skin feeling so soft. Already done with my 1st bottle, waiting on another sale to get my second one.

on 12/21/2009 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Not a fan. My skin (normally very good) felt really dry after this. I had to apply moisturizer several times to get it back to normal. Plus, the pump broke after only a few tries.