Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

on 1/7/2010 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this product. It's mild and very effective on the skin. It doesnt try your skin out and gives it a nice glow. I use this everyday and it doesn't break me out.

on 12/29/2009 11:44:00 AM

I love this face wash! I don't typically break out often, but I do occasionally when I'm expecting my period. This face wash makes my skin feel so clean! I love the smell of it and I love the beads because it exfoliates the skin, then they burst to even further cleanse. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry either, and if it ever does, I have the Morning Burst Moisturizer, which is just as good!

on 12/27/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! Got it for about $2 on a huge sale! A little bit goes a long way & it leaves my skin feeling so soft. Already done with my 1st bottle, waiting on another sale to get my second one.

on 12/21/2009 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Not a fan. My skin (normally very good) felt really dry after this. I had to apply moisturizer several times to get it back to normal. Plus, the pump broke after only a few tries.

on 12/10/2009 9:25:00 PM

The bursting microbeads and vitamin C with ginseng attracted me to try the cleanser. The texture of the cleanser was awful. You can compare it to dishwashing soap.
The scent is like an orange soap. Didn't bother me.
It really dried out my skin. It was good to dry out my pimples that were forming, but then again I started getting more pimples after using this. I think I should stick to my regular gentle cleanser. Disappointed

on 12/6/2009 6:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

horrible. just horrible. usually my skin is not at all sensitive, but this made it tight, dry, and irritated. unpleasant, strong fragrance as well. i feel sorry for the poor teenagers who get roped into buying this by all the advertising. ugh!

on 12/3/2009 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This made my skin so tight and oily after I used it the first time. The next day my eczema flared up and my skin was painful to touch. Would not repurchase.

on 12/3/2009 1:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I switch my face care up a lot looking for products that work best for me. I tried this recently and I love it. It didn't dry my face out and I haven't had any break outs! It makes my face feel fresh too. I will use this product again for sure! And the price is great!

on 11/18/2009 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This seems a little gimmicky and cheap, but when I got a sample of this while buying another C&C product I thought, what the heck? I'll try it.

Guess what: It is gimmicky and kinda cheap and the scent? Ugh. I will say that I'm not a fan of strong citrus scents anyway (they always smell like that industrial orange-scented bathroom cleaner). I tried it on my hand because I couldn't bear to put it on my face. It was fun squishing the little beads of stuff. But that was about it. (One lippie for the squishy fun.)

on 11/16/2009 8:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This happens to be one of my most favorite cleansers! It's refreshing and gives your face that oh so clean feeling without over drying. The citrus smell is beautiful to wake up to. I've repurchased many times and will continue to do so!