Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

on 1/16/2010 9:50:00 PM

The idea of the whole "bursting beads" concept really attracted me to this product, I think the smell is really nice and is a good cleanser when are just getting into learning about facial cleansers. But for me, this honestly wasn't that great, it didn't wake me up anymore than my other cleansers and just didn't do much for my skin.

on 1/11/2010 12:01:00 AM

I buy this over and over as it is just a good face wash. I use this in the shower to wash my face every morning. It does not irritate or dry out my skin, it simply cleans it thoroughly as it should. It has a nice refeshing feel on the skin, smells great and the beads are gentle on the skin. Would reccommend to anyone with normal/combination skin

on 1/7/2010 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this product. It's mild and very effective on the skin. It doesnt try your skin out and gives it a nice glow. I use this everyday and it doesn't break me out.

on 12/29/2009 11:44:00 AM

I love this face wash! I don't typically break out often, but I do occasionally when I'm expecting my period. This face wash makes my skin feel so clean! I love the smell of it and I love the beads because it exfoliates the skin, then they burst to even further cleanse. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry either, and if it ever does, I have the Morning Burst Moisturizer, which is just as good!

on 12/27/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! Got it for about $2 on a huge sale! A little bit goes a long way & it leaves my skin feeling so soft. Already done with my 1st bottle, waiting on another sale to get my second one.

on 12/21/2009 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Not a fan. My skin (normally very good) felt really dry after this. I had to apply moisturizer several times to get it back to normal. Plus, the pump broke after only a few tries.

on 12/10/2009 9:25:00 PM

The bursting microbeads and vitamin C with ginseng attracted me to try the cleanser. The texture of the cleanser was awful. You can compare it to dishwashing soap.
The scent is like an orange soap. Didn't bother me.
It really dried out my skin. It was good to dry out my pimples that were forming, but then again I started getting more pimples after using this. I think I should stick to my regular gentle cleanser. Disappointed

on 12/6/2009 6:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

horrible. just horrible. usually my skin is not at all sensitive, but this made it tight, dry, and irritated. unpleasant, strong fragrance as well. i feel sorry for the poor teenagers who get roped into buying this by all the advertising. ugh!

on 12/3/2009 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This made my skin so tight and oily after I used it the first time. The next day my eczema flared up and my skin was painful to touch. Would not repurchase.

on 12/3/2009 1:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I switch my face care up a lot looking for products that work best for me. I tried this recently and I love it. It didn't dry my face out and I haven't had any break outs! It makes my face feel fresh too. I will use this product again for sure! And the price is great!