August 22, 2014 | 1114 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by saskiayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Skin: very sensitive, dry, prone to irritation
I'm rating this a 5, and selecting 'yes' to repurchase, but I will try other cheaper Hyaluronic Acid serums first (JuJu Aquamoist is first in line). I really like this product and it 100% works for me but no doubt there is a lot of price markup.

I was given my first 100mL bottle of this around a year ago, using it everyday/every second day ever since - really generously on my face and neck - still have 1/2 a bottle left.

PROS: I get no tingling/irritation or breakouts and my skin is very sensitive. When I use this after my 12% glycolic cleaser it's soothing. Lovely, soft hydrated skin overnight.

CONS: Price. Ingredients check: does not mix well with UV exposure. In case anyone gets a little greedy and wants to use this twice a day! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by onlyfr33b33

I guess I understand the hype. My skin quality has been better, pores tighter, etc. But I still get acne, this is not a magical product. I get hormonal flare ups all the time.
One thing I will say is ANR repairs any red spots/irritation from acne (accidentally picking at it, after a hot shower, which makes my skin look awful!) overnight.
I can see why it's great for anti-aging. I will say this stuff works, but not the exact thing I need for my skin.
But I think I'm going to try Caudalie Vinoperfect serum next because I need something that fades acne scars faster.
One bottle lasts me about 5 months. I use this a lot!
If nothing else works, I'll come back to use ANR. I just hate spending full price on this stuff, and the only way I could get it for less is at duty-free ($76 vs $84 for 50ml bottle).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by prettywoman46

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am still using a sample of this product and I love it. I had noticed that had developed chicken skin around my eye socket. After the first night that I used he serum, my skin looked smoother and the chicken skin was almost gone. My makeup looked much better and my oily skin held up and looked much freshet throughout the day. I am going to buy the biggest bottle EL sells!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by InfoAlly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This serum is light and easy to apply, and does not break out my skin. I have purchased this product many times and it is my go-to product for the night time treatment. I use this product after toning my face at night and may following this product with a moisturizer if I find that my skin needs extra moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Cuddlefish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a tiny sample bottle of this as a gift with purchase. I decided to apply a tiny amount under my eyes and after just a couple of days I thought I noticed a difference. I was extremely hesitant to try t on my face because I have very acne prone skin. But for the first time I thought, what the heck, I'm going to apply it to my face and just deal with the consequences. Well, the next morning I saw an improvement in my skin! I am keenly aware of every pore, discoloration, pimple, and textural imperfection in my skin...after 3 days there was a noticeable difference in texture and I swear my face was more even toned. And holy cow I even saw a reduction in my acne. So after almost two weeks here is what I can say...my skin texture and tone are both improved, skin around eyes is hydrated and a tad plumper. And my acne may be positively affected (hard to tell for sure). One thing that did experience is an acne cyst on my chin. I didn't panic because this is not completely unusual for me. So I kept applying the serum and the topped it with a big glob my much beloved Acnee Free sulfur clay mask over night as I do will all pimples and that took care of it in 2 or 3 days. I am going to have to bite the bullet and purchase a bottle of this. It is not within my usually budget to purchase something like this. But this is the ONLY anti-aging product I have ever tried that produced noticeable and real results in mere days. I LOVE it. Give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by kimmykim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best repair serums ever, will never stop using this! At first, I thought this is something I will use perhaps in my mid 30s or so since it has anti-ageing properties but this serum is actually good for repair (caused by the environment or simply your lifestyle/diet/lack of sleep) and also for hydration (as it locks the moisture in your skin). I have seen improvement in my scars as well as notice a significant difference when I apply my other serum/moisturiser on top of the ANR. They all seem to absorb better and I don't feel like there is a layer on my skin. This is definitely something awesome that really helps to boost your skin's DNA!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by cleopatra44

I used this a few years ago and I broke out terribly and could not understand the 'hype'surrounding this product. Two months ago I decided to give it another go thinking my older skin might tolerate it better. Not a chance! I am all spots from this and I used this very sparingly. Please try a sampleof this before you buy a bottle as it is so expensive just to throw in the bin!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by linneahurtig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG! I will start this review with just saying; this is an amazing product! I don't really have many HG even though I tend to buy skincare of a smaller country's BNP (according to the fiance). Anyways, this baby does everything I'm looking for in my skincare regime - and thats hard for me to admit, as It pretty much makes all my La Praire and La Mer products a waste leaving me with just a hole in my wallet (well OK they're good to but not a necessity). This product clears smaller acne breakouts, it soothens my skin after retin-a and glycolics, it puts moisture to my oily skin without causing any breakouts. It even helped to heal my skin after a major skinburn this summer when applied several times during the day (damn you LA sun!). I will always have this in my drawer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by destreng

Good evening treatment. Applies slightly tacky so must "dry" for 5 minutes before going to sleep. I wake up and my face looks fresh and hydrated even after a big night. Pretty expensive, but produced noticeable results for my late 20's fair complection. Dropper applies just enough product, and lasted me a good 6 months using almost every night.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ccempron09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is HG! I'm not looking to repair deep wrinkles, but I am developing fine lines that I'd like prevent from getting deeper. I've also had bad acne scaring from high school, dryness from eczema on cheeks, redness around nose and chin. This serum fixed all of the above. My skin is smooth, fresh and awake, bright, hydrated, and even. After using this for the first three months every night, I got tons of compliments on my skin, not my makeup, my skin! I find myself only using concealer, because my skin feels and looks great I just want to show it off. I often get mistaken as a 12 year old after this serum. I also get fewer breakouts using this. There's a hint of some kind of floral fragrance, but doesn't linger or bother me (and i'm very sensitive to floral scents and gag if i get too overwhelmed).

Its extremely expensive, but cheaper than stuff like SKII and works better (IMO). I go through the smaller bottle about every 8 to 9 months after continuous night time use. You only need a pea size amount to cover your whole face, so its worth it. I'm on my second bottle and will continue to purchase over and over cannot be without this!