April 24, 2014 | 910 users online

Treatments - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

If I could give a 10points on a product, this is it!Can't believe I wait this long to try this serum. Rave alright. See, I've been battling cystic acne for 20 years!I'm 34 now and the acne just got worst and worst to the point I gave up all medications, oral and topical since I can't bear to think yet applying another acne product on my face - was just so sick of it. My skin was at its worst condition, literally hundreds of comedones oozing from my pores (eeewww),
big red angry bumps, not to mention deep and shallow acne scars (red/puple/brownish/ice pick one, you name it I had them), dull blotchy skin, and I was used to having more than 10 big bumps on my face, with puss or no puss :).
I was the type of person where strangers stop to asked what is wrong with my face and started giving 'advice' :(

To add insult to the injury, at my age, my skin has started to show aging - I smoke heavily, dont exercise, so there is no glow whatsoever from my skin. I was feeling very very low.

Then enter this serum, I wasn't expecting much, maybe a little hydration, whatever, since at that point my skin was so bad and having been let down by numerous expensive skincare products, I do not dare to set high expectation.
Within one week of using this serum my skin has improved sooooo much, the dark acne scars are significantly reduced, my 'youthfull glow' is coming back, my pores are tighten up, overall appearence of my skin is wayyy better and best of all, it seems to reduced greatly the numbers of comedones I have/had, heals my cystic acne and prevent new ones forming. Wow, I am so very very impressed, btw I already use this serum for more than a month now and it is getting better and better. Sure, my acne is not 100% gone, but it is now reduced, like maybe 80%, which is an impressive result, may I say.

Will I buy it again?you betcha, will buy it by gallons if possible :).

UPDATE Nov 2012 :
trying to be cheap and used cheaper serum, yupp...cystic acne comes back again, skin is less bright, etc - quickly reached deep into my pocket (sigh...) and buy yet another bottle of this lovely serum..

15 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by mukhy0

I was really hopeful for this product and it did not let me down. I just turned 30 and wanted to find a product to prevent wrinkles and age spots. I started noticing them a year or two ago and wanted to stop any further aging.

I've used it for about two weeks and I do notice a difference in my skin tone. It's less oily and it's brighter. I would say I have a natural glow and it's fading my dark (acne) spots. I also have a sun spot on my cheek and I think it's fading as well.

No break outs so far and my pores seem less noticeable. I'm really impressed by my overall complexion. I wake up in the morning and look like I've had a great night's sleep even though I only have 4 or 5 hours!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by tank4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

IT's expensive but definitely worth the money to invest in face products which will benefit us in the future . I've been using this since I was 20 years old and been on and off using this together with the Lancome Genefique . But I still prefer Estee Lauder's Advanced night repair . If there was a big event coming up , I would use the golden bottle of Estee Lauder's Advanced night repair , which is the smaller gold bottle with more concentrated serum , 3 weeks before the event as you were supposed to put it for 21 days as instructed by the lady at the counter . Both of the Advanced Night repair creams are my all time favourite . Every Girls should have one , if you are not allergic to any of the ingredients stated in there . !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sweetiegracie

Paula Begoun has great things to say about this product, so I decided to give it a try. Although it's not a HG for me, it does seem to brighten my complexion. And most importantly, does not break me out (my skin breaks out from the slightest disagreement with ingredients). It's not necessarily a product I can't live without, but I would use it again if I had the chance to.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Fawne84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Words cannot describe how thankful I am for this serum. Seriously, you think I'm exaggerating but I'm not. Until I started using this, I had suffered from hundreds of super stubborn, tiny flesh-colored bumps on my forehead, cheeks, chin for over 10 years. My face was so oily I was blotting at least 4 times a day. I tried tons of products but nothing helped. Then I started using Advanced Night Repair. In less than a week, every bump I fought for years vanished. Within 2-3 weeks, my skin no longer needed blotting. I couldn't believe it. I stopped using it for a few days and the bumps started to reappear so I quickly went back to reapplying nightly. After 6-7 months, however, I found that I could go longer periods of time without using it. I am down to once a week now and my skin still stays radiant, smooth, and even. This product has been nothing short of a miracle for me.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by stl

This is one of the few products I am sure I will repurchase. I have a very good skincare routine, so I rarely see instant results when using new products. But with this, my skin instantly was more luminous, brighter and radiant. I had some breakout last month because I had to take hormonal medication, I also had to take them this month, but I didn't experience as much breakout as last month. I am pretty sure it was because of Advanced Night Repair. This is expensive, but this is an investment I am willing to consider.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this on my whole face for a year and I love it. It's my favorite night serum I've ever used. I have early 40s dry-to-normal skin and this works great. In the summer, it's nice alone and provides a light moisture. In the winter, I'll add a night cream over top for more moisture. I am on my third bottle of this and feel it has helped reduce fine lines and just give my skin and more glowy, velvety appearance. Packaging is fine, it's a little hard to get the last few drops with the eyedropper but I'll live.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by mimster09

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for over a year. It's a great serum. I have combination to dry skin & sensitive, this serum work well for me & doesn't give me breakouts. Wonderful product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by carlosaparicio

I am one of those people that will try anything on their skin with the promise of improving it, and this is by far the best product I have ever purchased. The changes in the texture and just general appearance of my skin are unbelievable and I haven't even finished my first bottle yet. Reading the reviews I feel a little guilty because everyone is saying they use about 3 drops and I literally apply it all over, but regardless, I guess to each their own, no? It is a bit pricey but it is SO worth it! Note: My sister tried using it and it caused some acne, so I think that is proof that it doesn't work for everyone, but if you can get your hands on a sample, by all means try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by wenderella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This product is a god send.

My mum (who has unbelievably beautiful skin for someone who's 60) advised me to try her Advanced Night Repair serum just to see if it works.

I couldn't believe my eyes the next morning. The redness on my skin was gone, there was this amazing sheen/glow on my face that i have never seen. My skin felt powdery/silky smooth... and... as a bonus, the small pimple that has been on my cheek for around a week, HEALED overnight...

I feel like i should tone down what i just said in case people who are reading it feel that i'm just overexcited/gushing/exaggerating... but no i'm not.

This is absolute HG for me. I have been using it for 1-2 months now... and with everything else constant in my skincare routine, my colleagues have come up to me and told me that i look fresher, prettier, more radiant, etc. They're asking me why i have been putting on more makeup recently....

... but... the truth is i have been putting on LESS makeup... IT'S JUST MY SKIN... *tears of gratitude to the good people who invented this serum*

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No