October 23, 2014 | 1632 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by nikibelletx

Great neutral eyeshadow. I use it as my everyday shadow. It also works well under some of the brand's more outrageous colors to tone them town just a bit. I use the Y2K in the crease, and they work very well together.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by nadinemuir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow! It's a shiny champagne that is perfect everyday wear. Great performance and blending, can't fault it and I'm going to buy for my buddies

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by cyncord4

This is a beautiful highlight color and or base color. I use this almost everyday, and couldn't go without it! UD'S BEST! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by FastKitty99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If I could only own 1 or 2 UD eyeshadow shades, Sin would be one of them. It is a gorgeous champagne highlight color and not too frosty. I like this more than Stila Kitten, another fave of mine, because the sheen is more subtle, I don't find it frosty at all. This is a staple for me, can be worn with any shade and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by nerdcat

HEAVENLY!
This shaddow has Stila "kitten" beat by a mile!
It actually rivals my ultimate fave. highlight shade (the saddly Limited Edition) MAC "Magic Dust"....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Momma2myQTZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I fully agree with the previous reviewers shade description. I have neutral toned fair skin and it's slightly darker than my skin tone with a beautiful shimmering pinkish glow. If you are hesitant to buy Sin at the high UD price tag and like using loose pigments you may want to consider The SheSpace's "Beyond Skin Deep" as the color is nearly identical but with a touch less pink and even more universally flattering. Check it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by AshleeEileen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my new favorites. It is so versatile. The color can only be described as a satin beige with subtle pink and silver undertones. On my fair freckled skin it is incredibly flattering. I use it as a highlighter mostly. If I use it on the corner of my eyelids next to my nose, my eyes look brighter. This is also very pretty washed over the entire lid. On days when I haven't had enough sleep, I use Sin all over my eyes and that seems to give the illusion of rest. .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 2:08:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful pinky champagne color that is perfect for everyday eyeshadow looks. Not too frosty, but still shimmery enough to stand out from other nudes. I bought it in the ammo pallette, and it is definitely the one I use most from that. I'm probably going to end up purchasing alone soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 8:48:00 PM More reviews by juicy75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow so much. First got introduced to it when I bought an Urban Decay eyeshadow palette - and now "Sin" is quickly running out while most of the other shadows look like they've hardly been touched. Looks great alone or with other colors. I especially like it because when I don't feel like wearing a lot of eyeshadow, but still don't want to look completely makeup-less, I just use Sin all over my lid and it looks nice and fresh. Will definitely be repurchasing on its own, probably sometime soon :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 11:01:00 AM More reviews by JessiDayle

Sin is the perfect champagne eyeshadow! When I wear this, I don't detect any pink or orangey undertones like with most champagne shadows. It's a very fool-proof neutral color that looks good paired with just about anything from browns to purples to greens and blues! Sin is a definite must have to any makeup collection.