April 20, 2014 | 1313 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by cyncord4

This is a beautiful highlight color and or base color. I use this almost everyday, and couldn't go without it! UD'S BEST! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by FastKitty99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If I could only own 1 or 2 UD eyeshadow shades, Sin would be one of them. It is a gorgeous champagne highlight color and not too frosty. I like this more than Stila Kitten, another fave of mine, because the sheen is more subtle, I don't find it frosty at all. This is a staple for me, can be worn with any shade and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by nerdcat

HEAVENLY!
This shaddow has Stila "kitten" beat by a mile!
It actually rivals my ultimate fave. highlight shade (the saddly Limited Edition) MAC "Magic Dust"....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Momma2myQTZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I fully agree with the previous reviewers shade description. I have neutral toned fair skin and it's slightly darker than my skin tone with a beautiful shimmering pinkish glow. If you are hesitant to buy Sin at the high UD price tag and like using loose pigments you may want to consider The SheSpace's "Beyond Skin Deep" as the color is nearly identical but with a touch less pink and even more universally flattering. Check it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by AshleeEileen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my new favorites. It is so versatile. The color can only be described as a satin beige with subtle pink and silver undertones. On my fair freckled skin it is incredibly flattering. I use it as a highlighter mostly. If I use it on the corner of my eyelids next to my nose, my eyes look brighter. This is also very pretty washed over the entire lid. On days when I haven't had enough sleep, I use Sin all over my eyes and that seems to give the illusion of rest. .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2008 2:08:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful pinky champagne color that is perfect for everyday eyeshadow looks. Not too frosty, but still shimmery enough to stand out from other nudes. I bought it in the ammo pallette, and it is definitely the one I use most from that. I'm probably going to end up purchasing alone soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 8:48:00 PM More reviews by juicy75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow so much. First got introduced to it when I bought an Urban Decay eyeshadow palette - and now "Sin" is quickly running out while most of the other shadows look like they've hardly been touched. Looks great alone or with other colors. I especially like it because when I don't feel like wearing a lot of eyeshadow, but still don't want to look completely makeup-less, I just use Sin all over my lid and it looks nice and fresh. Will definitely be repurchasing on its own, probably sometime soon :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 11:01:00 AM More reviews by JessiDayle

Sin is the perfect champagne eyeshadow! When I wear this, I don't detect any pink or orangey undertones like with most champagne shadows. It's a very fool-proof neutral color that looks good paired with just about anything from browns to purples to greens and blues! Sin is a definite must have to any makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 1:38:00 PM More reviews by korean

pretty highlighter eyeshadow-champagne color- but not too pink or peach like other champagne colors i've tried.

i used to use nylon from mac and i found it too white/yellow frosty. i am living in costa rica now and so am a little tanner- so UD's sin is perfect for my asian skin tone. it doesn't have the chuncky glitter of midnight cowboy either- just a nice shimmer/sheen

edit- still a great color- but i am now using nars all about eve as my brow highlighter - its a little more natural than sin.

edit- i now use nars all about eve instead

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only Urban Decay eyeshadow that I own and possibly the last. It's very soft and pigmented. On my NC42 skin, it's a pretty pinkish champagne shade which is nice to use as a highlighter. I have to use a blending brush for a nice and sheer application. If I use any other brush and there's too much product, the color appears horribly frosty and almost white against my naturally tanned skin. Although the quality is decent it lacks staying power. It totally disappears within a few hours..and yes, I do use a base that usually works well. This is my main reason for not buying any more UD eyeshadows especially when you consider the price..$16 for a single eyeshadow. For that price, I expect much better staying power. Most of the UD shades are also too glittery for my taste anyways and I don't like any of the matte shades either. I would not repurchase this..it's somewhat similar to a Wet N Wild shade that I bought for only $2 that looks similar.