Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Beautiful frosty champagne pink. I can't use it all over as it makes me look tired, but great for inner corners and highlighting. Beautiful.

on 3/26/2009 5:36:00 PM

Beautiful shimmery champagne color which looks beautiful paired with Roach in the crease or as a liner (very beautiful combo which looks great on brown eyes.) I have never really used Urban Decay before (I only had one hideous aqua color which I threw out) however based on Sin and Roach which I own, I will say that the quality is excellent and color is long lasting.

This stuff is great. It's no wonder why this shadow is almost always included in UD's shadow boxes. This is the perfect neutral for me, which I usually use as a highlighter. It's a little too gold to match my skintone exactly, but it's pretty much a go-to whenever I want to wear a brown or neutral shadow. Definitely worth it.

on 3/10/2009 9:14:00 PM

I love this color for every day use. Lovely shimmery neutral champagne color, it is very pigmented and goes on smoothly and blends well, it also do not crease even without a primer, one of the few items I hit pan on.

on 2/19/2009 2:36:00 PM

Very good, it gives the shimmering looking and also does base job, i like this better than the original one.

on 2/19/2009 12:54:00 PM

Great neutral eyeshadow. I use it as my everyday shadow. It also works well under some of the brand's more outrageous colors to tone them town just a bit. I use the Y2K in the crease, and they work very well together.

on 2/12/2009 7:54:00 PM

I love this eyeshadow! It's a shiny champagne that is perfect everyday wear. Great performance and blending, can't fault it and I'm going to buy for my buddies

on 1/12/2009 4:47:00 PM

This is a beautiful highlight color and or base color. I use this almost everyday, and couldn't go without it! UD'S BEST! =)

on 1/11/2009 2:51:00 PM

If I could only own 1 or 2 UD eyeshadow shades, Sin would be one of them. It is a gorgeous champagne highlight color and not too frosty. I like this more than Stila Kitten, another fave of mine, because the sheen is more subtle, I don't find it frosty at all. This is a staple for me, can be worn with any shade and it lasts all day.

on 1/7/2009 11:17:00 AM

HEAVENLY!
This shaddow has Stila "kitten" beat by a mile!
It actually rivals my ultimate fave. highlight shade (the saddly Limited Edition) MAC "Magic Dust"....

Top Rated Urban Decay Products