Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Love this shade! Came in my UD Ammo palette, but I'm fairly certain if/when it runs out I would repurchase. It's my go-to for a base e/s. Agree with the other reviews that it's not OTT shimmer but isn't matte either. It's a perfect champagne-slightly peachy pink color.

on 4/4/2009 1:44:00 PM

I have fair skin and light eyes--I love the idea of a simple champagne lid paired with dark gray or charcoal liner and black mascara. Previously, Stila's Kitten was my go-to shadow for this purpose, but then I discovered Urban Decay's Sin. This isn't as glittery-shimmery as Kitten, but is much more satiny-shimmery and slightly less pink. It blends with other colors like a dream, and lasts several hours without creasing. It's very flexible--apply with a damp brush to wear alone, or dry with a light hand as a base. As a New Yorker, I love that the packaging looks like an old NYC subway token! My only gripe about the packaging--the edges where the snap lid closes (on the bottom) are pretty sharp.

on 4/2/2009 1:08:00 PM

This was one of the 4 UD shades I bought recently. 3 out of 4 of these had the exact same problem. They were chalky and barely blended. Once on, they just looked, well, chalky. I'm used to the richness of MAC and these didn't compare. I returned it.

Beautiful frosty champagne pink. I can't use it all over as it makes me look tired, but great for inner corners and highlighting. Beautiful.

on 3/26/2009 5:36:00 PM

Beautiful shimmery champagne color which looks beautiful paired with Roach in the crease or as a liner (very beautiful combo which looks great on brown eyes.) I have never really used Urban Decay before (I only had one hideous aqua color which I threw out) however based on Sin and Roach which I own, I will say that the quality is excellent and color is long lasting.

This stuff is great. It's no wonder why this shadow is almost always included in UD's shadow boxes. This is the perfect neutral for me, which I usually use as a highlighter. It's a little too gold to match my skintone exactly, but it's pretty much a go-to whenever I want to wear a brown or neutral shadow. Definitely worth it.

on 3/10/2009 9:14:00 PM

I love this color for every day use. Lovely shimmery neutral champagne color, it is very pigmented and goes on smoothly and blends well, it also do not crease even without a primer, one of the few items I hit pan on.

on 2/19/2009 2:36:00 PM

Very good, it gives the shimmering looking and also does base job, i like this better than the original one.

on 2/19/2009 12:54:00 PM

Great neutral eyeshadow. I use it as my everyday shadow. It also works well under some of the brand's more outrageous colors to tone them town just a bit. I use the Y2K in the crease, and they work very well together.

on 2/12/2009 7:54:00 PM

I love this eyeshadow! It's a shiny champagne that is perfect everyday wear. Great performance and blending, can't fault it and I'm going to buy for my buddies

Top Rated Urban Decay Products