September 18, 2014 | 1406 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Hair Cleansing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Yogagirlie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only used this once so far and I found it to do everything it says it will. I use the Redken Smooth Down line which I find wonderful but after a bit it leaves some build up in my hair. Used this and it cleared it all up and left my hair clean and shiny. That was about 2 weeks ago. Slight build-up is appearing again so maybe next week I will use this again. If you are going to use this definitly reserve it for using once a week/month because I think it could leave it very dry. Otherwise it is a great clarifying shampoo that I hope continues to work for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2003 11:07:00 PM More reviews by BlackBeauty

An excellent clarifying shampoo. I only ever use this *in place of* my regular shampoo once a week or sometimes once a fortnight. Even my fiance uses it once a fortnight or so to get rid of product build-up. However, I use a lot of leave-in conditioners and serums so I swear by this product for removing build-up and leaving my scalp feeling refreshed and clean! Will definately re-purchase this as a modestly-priced, good clarifying shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2003 11:02:00 AM More reviews by theitboy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually did find this to be drying... however, clarifying shampoos should not be used daily, so I use this once a week to remove buildup, and make sure I condition well afterwards. Nothing special, really.