Klorane Dry shampoo

4.1

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

I love this stuff!!! I bought the Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Extract, and it is by FAR the best dry shampoo that I've tried yet (so far, I've tried Stila powder, Oscar Blandi, Bumble+Bumble, Fekkai, etc.). It beautifully fluffs up my hair without sacrificing my hair's natural shine, like some other powders. There's no chalky residue, or whitish cast left on my hair, it brushes through like a dream, and leaves my hair bouncy and clean feeling with loads of volume. It doesn't really smell like anything or have a strong fragrance either, which is a definite plus. Oscar Blandi was my "best of the worst" go-to for ages, but the Klorane outshines OB hands-down, and does a better job for a third of the price. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

the best of all the spray dry shampoos. I use it only on my roots to get rid of greasies AND add volume. Not sure why someone would spray their entire hair with it since most people only have oily roots? I still prefer my Oscar Blandi Dry Powder (see my review on it) for complete removal of oil but if you prefer spray, this one is hard to beat. I have tried almost all of the dry shampoos and this one is the best bargain, too - cheaper than Oscar Blandi and Ojon which are also both good products. Stay away from Renee Furterer brand tho!

I picked this up at Rickys in NY. It was $16.99 for a small spray can. I only got to use it twice and there is no product left apparently. Maybe I oversprayed? It comes out of the can quicker than I would have liked, plus it's difficult to brush out of my hair without looking like I'm wearing a powdered wig circa Marie Antoinette. I'll stick with plain old baby powder for now, kthxbai.

ok, it works well and the price is ok in the UK, but... contains quite a few ingredients, which could harm your health, including aluminum salts. that is quite a dangerous one, as can cause allergies and heavy metals contamination... my search for safe dry shampoo continues.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Having heard of the hype of dry shampoos, I tried this one out.

It didnt work for me the first couple of times I used it, not at ALL..

fairly dissapointed, i chucked it in the side of my wardrobe.

Then recently I was having a bad hair day and didnt have time to wash my greasy hair and decided to use this...after spraying soooooooo much amount (until I almost emptied the can), and waiting for abt 5 mins I brushd it out. too my surpirse usig aridiculous amount of this got the grease out of me.

However by mid-day mmy roots were oily again. so i was dissapointed yet again.

The price is ridicoulous at abt $12-$15 Australian dollars, for something u can possibly get two uses out of?

ill give this a pass and possibly try other dry shampoos next time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product works. I noticed my hair does get a bit static right after brushing out, but manageable. The smell is okay, nothing bad but nothing too yummy. I paid 18 bucks for this and it doesn't really work any differently than the pssssst brand you can get at a d/s for 6 bucks. The reason I wanted to try Klorane is because I cannot stand the smell of the pssssst but that seems to be just me. I wouldn't purchase the klorane again because it is out of my budget, but I am glad I bought it for those times when my roots /bangs look greasy. It is good in a pinch. I'd recommend if the price is within your means. EDIT: 10/25/08: I have come to depend on this for those random times where my sideswept bangs look unexplainably stringy. I really like this, and I think eventually when I do run out of this, I will probably repurchase even though its really not the best price. I am adding another lippie.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is stuff is totally fantastic - I tend to have super oily roots and for days that I just can't wash my hair this is a life saver. What I do is I spray it in just around the parts of my hair that get the oiliest and wait about 5 minutes, then i thoroughly brush it out. This ensures that there is no white residue remaining, and my hair is totally oil free!

I got a friend onto this stuff and she totally loves it too! I've also heard that its good for girls who dye their hair lighter because the product can help to hide dark roots lol :)

I would have never heard of this product without MUA. I used to have to wash my fine hair everyday, but now I can use this between washings. It's great-hairs looks and feels clean. I was surprised by how much volume I received from this product. I will definitely buy again and again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this for the days when I don't feel like taking a shower, but I don't want dirty hair.

The first time I sprayed it on I was so shocked! I have black hair and it made it look like I was spray painting my hair white. But luckily, I stayed calm, waited for the instructed 2 minutes and combed out the stuff. My hair looked fine, felt soft and clean, and looked soft and clean.

Will definitely repurchase.

The packaging is fine, although the nozzle does spray the shampoo out very fast.

With love,

K

EDIT: One day I completely overdosed on hair products, trying to get my straight hair to curl and my hair felt super gross, so I just sprayed some of this on and combed through. Amazing. My hair felt soft and clean again and I was able to restyle (making sure I didn't use too much product!) I love this stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

UPDATE: Yikes! It only lasted a few application with my super-thick hair! I am going to try the Batiste brand dry shampoo from Sally's to see if that one works as well. I really liked Klorane, but it is too expensive for how much you get! Plus I can't buy it locally so you have to add shipping on top of that!!
Update 2: Batiste worked just as well for way less money. I hate the smell, but other people can't smell it so I still use it for days when I'm so busy with school I don't even have time to shower. :( Gross, I know, but that's the way it goes in college.

I had never heard of dry shampoo before, so when I read all of the great reviews on here I was excited to try this kind. I have extremely thick curly hair and I don't like wearing it curly so I end up flat-ironing it mostly every day. I try not to wash it too often because one it takes an hour to straighten and two blow-drying and a full flat-iron straightening is soooo damaging for my colored hair. I'm in nursing school and a full hour to spend on your hair are hard to come by. I was worried that this product wouldn't live up to the hype and I would be disappointed, but I wasn't at all! It didn't leave my hair powdery looking at all if you use it how it says to (spray in, leave for two minutes, then brush out). It just left it very fresh looking. I waited until my hair looked somewhat greasy to use this, and then I used it two days in a row. The second day it still made it look fresh, but it felt a little weighed down. But in a time pinch, still a great way to look good. To me the smell is very strong while you're spraying it and I don't particularly like it. I hold my breath while I'm spraying it, but luckily the smell does not linger at all. It's a little pricey and the can was smaller than I thought it would be, but I'll still repurchase because it's so useful. Highly recommended.

Top Rated Klorane Products