October 20, 2014 | 984 users online

Dry Shampoo - Klorane - Dry shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2007 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Fairdose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have one of those wierd hair and scalp situations where I have long, black hair which I regularly color to deep burgandy/red. As a result I have to keep a strict eye on my hair and roots, the hair gets dried out and breaks easily if I overwash and if I don't watch it while the roots get greasy very quickly. This product is a life-saver!
I can't wash my hair everyday or else it dries out my hair but using this product every second day has been a Godsend. It gets rid of the grease and adds soo much volume to my normally, thick, heavy hair. When you spray it on (especially on hark hair) you'll look like you've suddenly gone prematurely gray but after a few brushes, trust me the hair settles down and the gray/white residue is gone. Highly, highly recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2007 8:02:00 AM More reviews by TrinaD

Having used this product I am convinced of one thing. If your hair is oily then it needs a shampoo and that may mean getting out of bed just that much earlier in the morning! Although this spray on "quick fix" helped to disguise oiliness it turned my hair ashen and just made me feel more conscious of the fact that I had added a powder coating over not so clean hair. I also disliked the smell intensely which was added punishment! I have a near full can taking up valuable space in my vanity so I think I'll go and toss it out right now!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2006 11:34:00 PM More reviews by anneh89

Heard alot about this product from magazines and such, and thought i'd give it a go.

My hair was all greasy and oily, and was plastered to my head :(.

When i sprayed it over my roots, and i got a little scared coz it was white...agghh...and i have very dark brown hair. But withing a couple of minutes i could tell that it has sbsorbed all my oil. It Brushed it out pretty well, and voila!!! My hair looked clean and had lots of volume.

The only bad thing is that my hair can look a little dull after this, but nothing that a little shine serum/spray can't fix :D

It took a whole 3 minutes, which is a great time saver, sine i usually take at least 1 hour the wash and dry my hair. Great for in between hair wash days :D

Definitely will re-purchase :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by esque

Must RAVE! This is the only product that gives volume to my hair and removes greasiness. It's really easy to brush out, so it shouldn't give anyone a case of false dandruff. While it doesn't remove all the greasiness from one day without a wash, it does feel much cleaner after that. I mostly use it for an injection of volume in the moring though, not as a subsitute for shampoo. Gripe is that it seems to run out really fast. Another is that it doesn't hold volume like ages, but then it is a shampoo, and not a hairspray. All in all, love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 8:22:00 AM More reviews by hazel1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really good stuff. Great when you are late for work and cant be bothered washing. I have dry hair (blonde) but it can get oily roots so i give it a quick spray, leave it in for 5 minutes then brush it out. Makes it look freshly washed. Love it! Dont know how it would go on dark hair though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2005 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jordana459

I've got long, thick brown hair and prefer to wash my hair every other day, so I use this on the "non-washing" days. It does what it promises to do -- it removes the "greasies" and restores volume. I think it's a great product and like the scent, too. I do find that it leaves a grayish/whitish cast to my hair that sometimes remains even after brushing thoroughly. I also have the B&B Hair Powder in Brown, and find that I like it slightly better because it's invisible in my hair. However, I do like the convenience of the Klorane aerosol can -- if I could just get someone to make a brown shade in aerosol, I'd have my HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2005 12:50:00 AM More reviews by susykat79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is brilliant. I have blonde hair which is fine - and fine hair can tend to show oiliness quite obviously. I purchased this as I wash my hair every day and I wanted it as a back-up for when I'm running late and don't have time to wash it, and also for when I'm going out after work and want my hair looking fresh. After I've brushed it through, my hair looks like it has been washed and it also adds volume to my hair! It makes it look really nice. Also, as I have naturally dark blonde hair and I haven't dyed it lighter for some months, this even makes the roots appear less severe!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2005 4:09:00 AM More reviews by candy_apple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great for emergencies, when you're in a hurry and your hair is looking oily. It does get rid of the oiliness and restore volume to the hair. Even on my almost black hair it doesn't show up as grey - as long as it is brushed out completely. I'm not giving it top marks because the one bad thing about this product is that the residue is a bit flaky and looks very much like dandfruff in my hair. I will only ever use this in emergencies, not as a substitute for washing my hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 1:39:00 PM More reviews by keahi

I've been doing the dry wash thing every once and awhile recently because I'm trying to break myself of the bad habit of washing my hair every single day--it's totally drying my hair and scalp out but I just can't stand the greasies. I'm pretty pleased with the dry wash thing and I really like the convenience of this and the fact that it's in a can but I probably will not buy it again--it's not essential--and honestly, I've gotten much better results with plain old loose talcum powder (at $3-4 for a huge container) than I have with this at $14 a can. This doesn't seem to absorb as much of the greasy look as loose talcum powder. Also, I know powder must be very lightweight, but I wonder how long one of these cans will last you--it feels so incredibly light like there's nothing in them at all!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

I'm blonde and love to use this on my oily roots from time to time. Beware though, as it can be quite drying on coloured hair if used too regularly... I recently discovered this the hard way and had to apply an intensive treatment to make my hair recover! Excellent for emergencies though, when I don't have time to wash, dry and style my hair; or when I'm bedridden due to illness. My (redhead) mother is another big fan of this dry shampoo. My first can has almost run out after approximately 6-7 uses, but it's still great value and I'll be purchasing it for many years to come.