Klorane Dry shampoo

4.2

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

on 12/28/2007 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It is suitable for person who has normal hair with oily roots or I used it on second day - when roots become oily but hair is still clean. Very good product!

on 11/11/2007 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff really doesn't work for me....I like the fact that it cuts some of the grease out of your hair and gives great root volume.But it makes my head crazy itchy!I seriously can't stand it...I tried it twice now and I've had to rinse it out almost straightaway.

I also find the white residue is kind of hard to brush out...but ultimately its not too expensive and a handy product to extend your wash a bit.Just wish it didn't make me so itchy!

on 11/2/2007 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really do have to say this product is amazing. I used to wash my hair everyday because it would get so oily, but now i wash it twice a week and my hair stays fresh to the day I wash it. And It does look just as good and clean as washing your hair, perhaps even better because you get that volume great volume. I have platinum hair so if there are any particles that don't brush out I can't see them. It is also great at disguising re-growth for all shades of blonde. Its also very easy to use just spray, leave it on for atleast two minutes and your good to go, although i usually leave it in for five because it just looks that much better. I greatly prefer this to Bumble and Bumble, i hated the blonde which came out a hideous yellow and you I had to take the greatest of care, the Klorane dry shampoo is much better in the sense that you can pretty much just carelessly spray it on in the morning brush out and go. Its absolutly perfect for when you wake up and you wished you had washed you hair last night. Will definitly repurchase, many times/

on 10/21/2007 10:53:00 PM

Honestly, I've always been skeptical of dry shampoos. Still, there are days when I want to skip the whole hair routine, or just put it up in a bun or pony. Unfortunately, I have somewhat fine hair that gets frizzy on the ends and greasy near my scalp if I don't wash daily...So, I bought this product and could not be happier. It actually does make my hair look better than when I take the time to wash/condition/product/blowdry. It's a little pricey, but well worth it. Also, I'm dark-haired, and I didn't see any white residue at all.

on 9/1/2007 7:48:00 PM

Saves the day for my baby fine hair. This kind of hair gets oily and limp so quickly. With just a little brushing, the powder disappeared and my hair was clean and shiny. The added body is a wonderful bonus. (Does any one know how the pump on the non-aerosol version is supposed to work?)

on 7/17/2007 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

LOVE this stuff!

Perfect for extending my blowdry, and in summer when my hair gets oilier faster.

I don't use it very very often, but when i do, i am SO thankful that i have it.
Will keep repurchasing - it's like bandaids, just HAVE to have them in the house to fix boo-boos :)

first off, i own bumble and bumble's hair powder and let me tell you, klorane kicks bb's ass in this category! just because it is more expensive and has fancier packaging, do not be fooled!! bb's hair product was extremely difficult to use, left my hair feeling gross, knotty, and no shine whatsoever. that being said, i was on the look-out for another dry shampoo that would live up to my expectations. thank you klorane for delivering a powder in a can (infinitely easier to use than the stupid flip-top of bb) and best of all, this powder does not turn my black hair grey, ashy, or knotty.

i am actually pleasantly surprised by how well this product works. gets rid of the oil at the roots and revives some of the volume to my hair (a must for my side-swept bangs). the smell is not offensive and wears away quickly with brushing. and my hair is NOT left completely dull and flat with no shine!! i do not wash my hair everyday and this product is great for those days in between washing. i am very impressed with this, will def keep buying. i am throwing away my bb junk

on 5/22/2007 6:31:00 AM

I love Klorane Dry Shampoo. I have been using this product since it came on to the market and simply could not live without it. I am truly amazed how it makes my blonde hair look as though I have just washed it, so just have to love that. Seriously it is probably the one product that I must have.

on 4/25/2007 11:00:00 AM

I have one of those wierd hair and scalp situations where I have long, black hair which I regularly color to deep burgandy/red. As a result I have to keep a strict eye on my hair and roots, the hair gets dried out and breaks easily if I overwash and if I don't watch it while the roots get greasy very quickly. This product is a life-saver! I can't wash my hair everyday or else it dries out my hair but using this product every second day has been a Godsend. It gets rid of the grease and adds soo much volume to my normally, thick, heavy hair. When you spray it on (especially on hark hair) you'll look like you've suddenly gone prematurely gray but after a few brushes, trust me the hair settles down and the gray/white residue is gone. Highly, highly recommended.

on 4/25/2007 10:57:00 AM