January 29, 2015 | 2111 users online

Dry Shampoo - Klorane - Dry shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2007 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Minuit

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Saves the day for my baby fine hair. This kind of hair gets oily and limp so quickly. With just a little brushing, the powder disappeared and my hair was clean and shiny. The added body is a wonderful bonus. (Does any one know how the pump on the non-aerosol version is supposed to work?)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Maja012

LOVE this stuff!

Perfect for extending my blowdry, and in summer when my hair gets oilier faster.

I don't use it very very often, but when i do, i am SO thankful that i have it.
Will keep repurchasing - it's like bandaids, just HAVE to have them in the house to fix boo-boos :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2007 1:03:00 PM More reviews by chelleeebelly

first off, i own bumble and bumble's hair powder and let me tell you, klorane kicks bb's ass in this category! just because it is more expensive and has fancier packaging, do not be fooled!! bb's hair product was extremely difficult to use, left my hair feeling gross, knotty, and no shine whatsoever. that being said, i was on the look-out for another dry shampoo that would live up to my expectations. thank you klorane for delivering a powder in a can (infinitely easier to use than the stupid flip-top of bb) and best of all, this powder does not turn my black hair grey, ashy, or knotty.

i am actually pleasantly surprised by how well this product works. gets rid of the oil at the roots and revives some of the volume to my hair (a must for my side-swept bangs). the smell is not offensive and wears away quickly with brushing. and my hair is NOT left completely dull and flat with no shine!! i do not wash my hair everyday and this product is great for those days in between washing. i am very impressed with this, will def keep buying. i am throwing away my bb junk

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2007 6:31:00 AM More reviews by princessrose

I love Klorane Dry Shampoo. I have been using this product since it came on to the market and simply could not live without it. I am truly amazed how it makes my blonde hair look as though I have just washed it, so just have to love that. Seriously it is probably the one product that I must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2007 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Fairdose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have one of those wierd hair and scalp situations where I have long, black hair which I regularly color to deep burgandy/red. As a result I have to keep a strict eye on my hair and roots, the hair gets dried out and breaks easily if I overwash and if I don't watch it while the roots get greasy very quickly. This product is a life-saver! I can't wash my hair everyday or else it dries out my hair but using this product every second day has been a Godsend. It gets rid of the grease and adds soo much volume to my normally, thick, heavy hair. When you spray it on (especially on hark hair) you'll look like you've suddenly gone prematurely gray but after a few brushes, trust me the hair settles down and the gray/white residue is gone. Highly, highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2007 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Fairdose

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2007 8:02:00 AM More reviews by TrinaD

Having used this product I am convinced of one thing. If your hair is oily then it needs a shampoo and that may mean getting out of bed just that much earlier in the morning! Although this spray on "quick fix" helped to disguise oiliness it turned my hair ashen and just made me feel more conscious of the fact that I had added a powder coating over not so clean hair. I also disliked the smell intensely which was added punishment! I have a near full can taking up valuable space in my vanity so I think I'll go and toss it out right now!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2006 11:34:00 PM More reviews by anneh89

Heard alot about this product from magazines and such, and thought i'd give it a go.

My hair was all greasy and oily, and was plastered to my head :(.

When i sprayed it over my roots, and i got a little scared coz it was white...agghh...and i have very dark brown hair. But withing a couple of minutes i could tell that it has sbsorbed all my oil. It Brushed it out pretty well, and voila!!! My hair looked clean and had lots of volume.

The only bad thing is that my hair can look a little dull after this, but nothing that a little shine serum/spray can't fix :D

It took a whole 3 minutes, which is a great time saver, sine i usually take at least 1 hour the wash and dry my hair. Great for in between hair wash days :D

Definitely will re-purchase :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by esque

Must RAVE! This is the only product that gives volume to my hair and removes greasiness. It's really easy to brush out, so it shouldn't give anyone a case of false dandruff. While it doesn't remove all the greasiness from one day without a wash, it does feel much cleaner after that. I mostly use it for an injection of volume in the moring though, not as a subsitute for shampoo. Gripe is that it seems to run out really fast. Another is that it doesn't hold volume like ages, but then it is a shampoo, and not a hairspray. All in all, love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 8:22:00 AM More reviews by hazel1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really good stuff. Great when you are late for work and cant be bothered washing. I have dry hair (blonde) but it can get oily roots so i give it a quick spray, leave it in for 5 minutes then brush it out. Makes it look freshly washed. Love it! Dont know how it would go on dark hair though.