September 19, 2014 | 1890 users online

Dry Shampoo - Klorane - Dry shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by esque

Must RAVE! This is the only product that gives volume to my hair and removes greasiness. It's really easy to brush out, so it shouldn't give anyone a case of false dandruff. While it doesn't remove all the greasiness from one day without a wash, it does feel much cleaner after that. I mostly use it for an injection of volume in the moring though, not as a subsitute for shampoo. Gripe is that it seems to run out really fast. Another is that it doesn't hold volume like ages, but then it is a shampoo, and not a hairspray. All in all, love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 8:22:00 AM More reviews by hazel1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really good stuff. Great when you are late for work and cant be bothered washing. I have dry hair (blonde) but it can get oily roots so i give it a quick spray, leave it in for 5 minutes then brush it out. Makes it look freshly washed. Love it! Dont know how it would go on dark hair though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2005 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jordana459

I've got long, thick brown hair and prefer to wash my hair every other day, so I use this on the "non-washing" days. It does what it promises to do -- it removes the "greasies" and restores volume. I think it's a great product and like the scent, too. I do find that it leaves a grayish/whitish cast to my hair that sometimes remains even after brushing thoroughly. I also have the B&B Hair Powder in Brown, and find that I like it slightly better because it's invisible in my hair. However, I do like the convenience of the Klorane aerosol can -- if I could just get someone to make a brown shade in aerosol, I'd have my HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2005 12:50:00 AM More reviews by susykat79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is brilliant. I have blonde hair which is fine - and fine hair can tend to show oiliness quite obviously. I purchased this as I wash my hair every day and I wanted it as a back-up for when I'm running late and don't have time to wash it, and also for when I'm going out after work and want my hair looking fresh. After I've brushed it through, my hair looks like it has been washed and it also adds volume to my hair! It makes it look really nice. Also, as I have naturally dark blonde hair and I haven't dyed it lighter for some months, this even makes the roots appear less severe!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2005 4:09:00 AM More reviews by candy_apple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great for emergencies, when you're in a hurry and your hair is looking oily. It does get rid of the oiliness and restore volume to the hair. Even on my almost black hair it doesn't show up as grey - as long as it is brushed out completely. I'm not giving it top marks because the one bad thing about this product is that the residue is a bit flaky and looks very much like dandfruff in my hair. I will only ever use this in emergencies, not as a substitute for washing my hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 1:39:00 PM More reviews by keahi

I've been doing the dry wash thing every once and awhile recently because I'm trying to break myself of the bad habit of washing my hair every single day--it's totally drying my hair and scalp out but I just can't stand the greasies. I'm pretty pleased with the dry wash thing and I really like the convenience of this and the fact that it's in a can but I probably will not buy it again--it's not essential--and honestly, I've gotten much better results with plain old loose talcum powder (at $3-4 for a huge container) than I have with this at $14 a can. This doesn't seem to absorb as much of the greasy look as loose talcum powder. Also, I know powder must be very lightweight, but I wonder how long one of these cans will last you--it feels so incredibly light like there's nothing in them at all!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

I'm blonde and love to use this on my oily roots from time to time. Beware though, as it can be quite drying on coloured hair if used too regularly... I recently discovered this the hard way and had to apply an intensive treatment to make my hair recover! Excellent for emergencies though, when I don't have time to wash, dry and style my hair; or when I'm bedridden due to illness. My (redhead) mother is another big fan of this dry shampoo. My first can has almost run out after approximately 6-7 uses, but it's still great value and I'll be purchasing it for many years to come.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2005 8:01:00 PM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cannot rave enough about this product! I FINALLY found a product that will reduce the appearance of oiliness on my non-washing day. I've tried many powders, but I've always had problems with them.

This is a spray, which is great so you don't get powder all over your face. You spray it on the oily spots, wait 2 minutes, then brush it throughly through. My bangs actually did not look oily AT ALL, which is my major problem!

I did have to use an awful lot though, and found a lot of the can to be gone. Ordering 2 more tonight though! Yay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2005 10:32:00 AM More reviews by escebola

This dry shampoo is in fact some sort of power canned in an aerosol. 1 or 2 min. after spraying it on your hair, you must brush thoroughly the white residue.

Your hair won't look or feel as clean as if you'd washed it, but it will definitely improve the look of oily hair.

Therefore, and since all the procedure takes only 3 or 4 minutes, I consider it a lifesaver, especially on those days when you're running late and you don't have time to wash your hair.

It is also great in case you don't want to wash your hair too often but still don't want to look all greasy.

I recommend everyone to keep this product at hand. It's cheap and so useful; you never know when you're going to need it! I feel very self-conscious when my hair looks dirty and oily, and using this product actually helps me feel more confident!!! This is something very few other cosmetic products can do for me, so it's a staple for me and my HG product!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by escebola

A real lifesaver for those days when you're running late and you have no time to wash your hair.