September 30, 2014 | 1270 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Crescent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally like this eyeliner. It's never flakes on me despite the numerous people who say it does, well unless i rub it, but what eyeliner doesn't get mess up once you start messing with it. It doesn't smudge, stays put for a long time, cheap and takes forever to use up. I used it basically everyday for 2 years and it still has some eyeliner left. I recently bought my second bottle too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by JMAKEUPALLEY

Looks harsh. Stays put but if it does flake, it looks strange because there's a piece missing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2009 9:29:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

i like that it has small brush for easy application and waterproof but the downside is that it flakes terribly...will not repurchase...

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by angelicgirlangel

Maybe I got an old bottle of this, but I found that this liner crumbled off my eyes within two hours. Instead of smearing, I would find that bits of my eyeliner had rubbed off (which I find to be worse than smearing). I also prefer liquid liners with a felt tip instead of a brush. The price was cheap and the color was nice, but I won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by complexsimplicity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

HG status. i love this eyeliner and i have been through a lot. in my experience, it does not smudge or flake at all. once you put it on, it stays there until you remove it. i love the applicator because it enables me to draw a very thin line above my upper lashes. the black color isn't a matte and is a little shiny, but it's hardly noticeable. also, i'm not pro at applying eyeliner and this makes it a breeze. i'm so happy i found this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Lisa24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner! I like the brush, I can line thinly (I don't wear thick eyeliner anyway), and I like the packaging. It isn't exactly waterproof but I like the fact I can take this off at the end of the day easily. This liner has never smudged or flaked on me. My eyelids are oily but I also have sensitive eyes and I've repurchased this eyeliner about 5 times already because it doesn't irratate my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by darkviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG liquid eyeliner was the non-waterproof version of this eyeliner. This is a sad replacement. The brush is a little too floppy, and the formula flakes off in chunks within hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by candied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Had trouble finding my HG (maybelline waterproof liquid e/l) and picked this up instead. The applicator is a little brush which, for me, is neither fine or stiff enough to get a good application. For me, the thing that breaks the camel's back is the formula - it flakes off on me after a short period of time, i.e. an hour? Doesn't matter how thick or thin I apply it either. It can't even get through to lunch time. Unacceptable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by isabella0702

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love the tiny brush on this! i hate hate sponge tipped eyeliner brushes. i can never EVER get a thin line with them. but with this liner its so easy to get the thinnest line. i recommend if you want that thin line on your upper lash line.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by MissKellie920

I've used quite a few liquid liners, and this is one of the better ones I've tried. The brush takes a little practice, but once you get used to it, it goes on rather nicely. It's very long-lasting, and stays on through the entire day with only minimal flaking. If you only plan on wearing it for a few hours, you won't have a problem. I've only had to do quick retouches when I wear this all day long, and even then it stays on quite well. The formula also goes on very smoothly and evenly, unlike some other liners I've tried.
Overally, I really like this product, and I'd definitely buy it again. It's a good buy and it works just as well as some higher-end liquid liners, but for a much better price.