November 21, 2014 | 1695 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Conditioning Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by hvanderm

This product saved my hair. A couple of months ago I moved to a very dry area with extremely hard water. Before long, with my usually trusty Pantene Pro-V, my hair was so damaged and tangled, it felt like one huge dreadlock, and I was actually counting the inches I would have to cut off because of damage and dryness. My mom suggested Biolage, her tried and true favorite and it totally transformed my hair. And thank god she did, too because I have been trying to grow my hair out. My hair has never been silkier, shinier or healthier. I use this in conjunction with the hydrating Biolage shampoo. A bit expensive, but it lasts long because you don't need to use much.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2009 4:51:00 AM More reviews by cougchick

i have thick, coarse hair and the only products i'd ever used before were non-salon brand products like herbal essences, panteen, etc.
after doing a marketing campaign for work on salon shampoos and conditioners and doing research on all of it i decided i'd give this whole more expensive salon shampoos/conditioners thing a try.
i was a bit worried about this biolage conditioner at first because it wasn't like conditioner i was used to using... this stuff was "balm" - very thick, almost like a mask for your hair. at first i'll admit, i didn't like it and didn't think i saw that much of a difference.
but after trying out other salon brands like redkin all soft, i've found that i've seen the most difference in my hair with the biolage. my hair is not nearly as frizzy and dry when i blow dry it after a shower anymore. it's softer and silkier and much easier to style and manage after a shower.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2009 2:54:00 AM More reviews by the_hybrid

I bought this product based on the reviews, and while I like the smell of it I wouldn't repurchase. I have dry hair of medium thickness and this conditioner does not make my hair feel any silkier or softer after air-drying. Actually, the best conditioning I have had is from coating my hair in hot olive oil for about an hour or so before shampooing it out and then following up with any conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Edit 8/18/13 : the reformulation of this is decent. It softens and hydrates but doesnt do much else. It leaves some areas fuzzy. Probably best used in higher dew points because of the aloe. Will keep on hand but I have found better treatments ** I love the way this smells. It also moisturizes very well, but leaves my hair a little fuzzy, which is why I gave it a four. My hair feels super soft though. It makes detangling very easy. I even buy the generic version from Sally's when money is a bit tight. I bought the tube since it makes it easier to use in the shower. I have even had the tub at one time. Worth a shot f you have normal-to-dry hair. Edit: gave this five lippies. Found out I only need to use just a bit to get good results. One of my HG hair conditioners and deep treatments. It seriously hydrates like nobody's business. I have tried both the name brand and Sally's knockoff and they both work the same. I love the smell still. Update: 1/6/13 Started to use this as a leave in after the hair board raved about it and I will have to say they were right. It isn't too heavy and since it is cone-free, I can use this everyday without worrying about build-up. It leaves my hair soft and controlled with adequate shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by island_honey

I love this conditioner. My hair has been looking great ever since I started using this. I have long hair that is very fine and prone to split ends. It makes your hair so shiny and it smells divine. I heat style my hair 2-3x a week so I needed a conditioner to help repair and prevent any damage. I'm on my second tube and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by OutOfLine

This is definitly a exeptional product. Because I already have healthy hair it wasnt like WOW! But it did everything I expected a great conditioner to do. Leave my hair soft, silky, smooth, friz free, and manageable.
___________________________________________________________
I am not a fan of the packaging... I hate unscrewing lids while in te shower because my hands get slippery from other products. But it does let you use ALL the product and its too thick to be put into a normal conditioner bottle. With that in mind, only a dime size is necessary to achieve the desired results.
___________________________________________________________
Yes, this is expensive. But dont go wasting your money on drugstore shampoos/conditioners.... they're no good for the long-run of you hair.
This cost me 40$ CDN for a set of a large shampoo and this conditioner at a beauty supply store.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ToxicBailey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG conditioner - I am IN LOVE with it. I came across a sample of this stuff and didn't expect much. But when I used it, I could REALLY tell a difference because my hair was left feeling so soft, smooth, and moisturized. After that, I didn't hesitate to buy a full-sized tube of this great conditioner.
I've been using it for about a month and a half and my hair is in great condition. I'd really recommend this to anyone :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by SolangeAtira

This stuff is AMAZING! It restored my dry, damaged mane to it's once luxurious self. I can't say enough good things about it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2008 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

This is a great conditioner. I have a tub of this that I often forget about because I am always buying new hair products and trying different conditioners for my dry, highlighted hair. But when I remember this and actually use it, I am always surprised at how well it hydrates. It does leave my hair curly and very well conditioned. I love the scent - it seems so fresh and clean to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 3:24:00 PM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff works very well on my fine, curly, colored, prone-to-frizzy hair. It makes my hair start curling while it's still wet, as soon as I've gotten out of the shower--always a good sign. It has a very neutral scent, and the price is right (especially if you get it in large quantities from cosmeticmagic.com. I just wiish the tub were easier to handle in the shower! Update 9/21/12: after that website went out of business I forgot how great this stuff is! Now my hair has changed texture, it's wavy and curly and is easy to weigh down, and I've been on a months-long quest for the right products. Is stuff no longer makes it curl in the shower, but it does make it bouncy and healthy-looking. I'm glad I found it again.