July 29, 2014 | 1590 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Maximum Coverage Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2004 1:45:00 PM More reviews by junglelady

Good news ladies...I discovered this weekend that Estee Lauder IS bringing this foundation back due to popular demand AND in a full line of shades! Hoorah! Provides excellent, long-lasting coverage without a heavy look. Very lightweight. Check your local EL counter for availability.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2004 5:01:00 AM More reviews by blush223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Covers better than anything else I've ever tried! EL needs to add more shades to its entire line, tough to get a match. Very heavy for daily allover foundation, but great for covering redness, etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2003 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Keats5000

Amazing coverage but not enough colour choice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2003 1:55:00 PM More reviews by KitKat17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE BEST product to cover red blotches caused by old blemishes. Covers everything and anything...much better than Dermablend in my opinion. Very light, blends perfectly. I wouldn't personally use it as an all-over foundation. I would just use it for spot coverage because it is a little "masky" if overdone, at least on me. Only gripe is the color selection is limited - only 3 colors. And the lightest, Creamy Vanilla, can be a little orange if not blended really well. There used to be more colors so I hope they are not phasing it out. UPDATE - This HAS been discontinued. No more Maximum Coverage! The MA at the counter suggested I try Clinique Continuous Coverage and said it was the same thing. It seemed much thicker to me. Oh, well!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2003 1:44:00 AM More reviews by FINS

This is an absolute Holy Grail for me, and I honestly don't have many of those. I use it daily as a concealer...and it is beyond amazing. It works well as a foundation, too - but more suitable for evening wear. Flawless skin is totally possible. I have 4 tubes that I can mix so I will never be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by DenizUK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This foundation covers any blemish and hides all skin inperfections. It comes in a plastic tube so you squeeze out the contents. A pearl sized amount is more than enough to cover the whole face with a totally flawless finish.

The down side is that it is really easy to look caked if you do not spread very thinly over your skin.

Upside is that it gives a matte finish with no need for powder and looks totally flawless. There is no need for concealer after using this foundation usually.