Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

on 4/13/2009 11:56:00 PM

Been repurchasing this for several times already.

Dirt cheap, does its job (takes out remaining makeup, dirt, etc) off face even after cleansing and most importantly, non-alcohol.

I've tried those with alcohol and thought the taunt feeling was good, but wrong! For now, I'm satisfied with this.

It doesn't miraculously cures acne and what not (look for spot treatments for that, people) but it does its a decent toning job well, without stripping your face off moisture with alcohol.

on 4/13/2009 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i'm not quite sure if this has done anything for my skin...it makes it feel slightly sticky, actually. i haven't noticed any improvements since i began using it.

nice smelling, very gentle, but I don't really see any improvements in my skin...

on 3/1/2009 1:30:00 AM

I am loving this toner. All though I have never used a toner before so I really don't have anything to compare it to. But I am loving what it is doing for my skin. It has def. changed the texture of my skin. Very nice and smooth. I think I will be using this for a long time. Plus, its not that expensive.

on 2/25/2009 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

great toner. very gentle love it. its not harsh or anything like that. im on my second bottle :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

What it does, it does well. A truly non-drying (maybe even moisturizing) toner, it lifts excess makeup and feels refreshing. It doesn't close pores or really help with acne, however.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great for oily skin especially during the hot summer weather. It kept my skin fresh. However, it is too drying for fall and winter.

on 2/20/2009 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is ok nothing special imo..it does its job without drying out your skin. I would say this is one to use in the colder months.

on 2/2/2009 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I think my break out might be from this toner, not sure, but I see no improvements in my skin. I feel that this is just some scented water, definitely do not work on me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I use this toner at least twice a day. It removes any remaining dirt, oil, or makeup from my face after cleansing it with the Neutrogena Foaming Facial Wash. Very moisturizing, so I rarely use this product in the summer, but it's a life saver for me during the fall/winter/spring months.