December 21, 2014 | 961 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

A detailed review on all dove bars I have tried:
Unscented: This is the classic white bar. Like all the dove bars here mentioned, hydrates and smoothes skin. I love all dove bars and I will never ever purchase another brand. Creamy and easy to use. However wont repurchase as I prefer a scent to my bars. Unless you have sensitive skin, try out the scent ones.
Go Fresh Cool moisture: I believe this sells as a green bar and its got cucumber and green tea in it. I quite like this bar. The smell is not overpowering and it smells like cucumbers. Will repurchase.
Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar: MY FAV! This stuff smells amazing! Can I rave more? Smell this in the store and you'll fall in love. It sells in a orange color and has nectarine and white ginger. This is the one I love the most and will repurchase the most.
Go Fresh LemonGrass: I dont like the scent of this, but apparently it totally depends on you as an individual. Some people love this the most, however I dont so wont repurchase.
Pink Beauty Bar: I dont see a big difference in between this and the original.
Dove men: This sells in a grey packaging and is for men. Really good and has mini exfoliating beads which dont do much but overall a great smell for your husbands. Give this a try [men]!
Check out my reviews on other products and let me know if this review was helpful or not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I grew up with this bar in my bathroom. My mom always rotated this and the unscented Dove because she suffered from ezcema and this did not irritate it. She still uses it to this day. I have a home of my own now, and this product along with the Olay white bar is in constant rotation in my house. It cleans my body gently and doesn't irritate my (inherited) ezcema either. My husband and I use it all year long. I'll use it in a pinch for my face, but not often because it can be drying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, this as a face cleanser has made my skin far too dry. The same goes as a body cleanser. The only reason why IÁd buy it again os to use the shavings of it and mix it with potpurri for a bathroom fragrance. Otherwise, it you have dry skin, look elsewhere in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by melllm

Love this beauty bar. I used to waste so much money trying new facial cleansers, but my derm recommended I try this. I used to have mild acne and my skin became quite sensitive. Dove works wonders for me - it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and works well to cleanse my face. It doesn't break out my skin and my combo skin doesn't feel dry either. Plus, doubles as a body wash - although I use a seperate bar.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Rokmelon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I make my own soaps from scratch and I have to admit I do love this soap.

It has all the qualities I aspire too as a soapmaker. It it ph balanced, lathers beautifully, is stark white, smells divine and leaves your skin feeling soft and nice.

The ingredients are cheap but they put it together in such a way that it works.

I love my homemade soaps but I love Dove as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ILoveMakeup98

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy Moly! this is an AMAZING product!
It cleared my skin,made it soft without overdrying!
I swear by this! its my alltime favorite bar soap <3
LOVE IT<3
NEVER discontinue PLEASE.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by rosedrop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Sadly for me, this product simply didn't work for my skin. I have persistent acne on my chin area and after reading rave reviews on MUA, I had high hopes for this bar soap. However, after using it daily for about a month, I realized my acne problem worsened!! I now only use this bar soap as a body/hand wash and have switched to Kiehls Ultra cleanser which is working currently working well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by SiLeNtLvEdREAMER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have been using this beauty bar for about 16 years! It's very gentle and moisturizing. It's also very creamy and it lathers really well! The only problem that I have with this is that beauty bars are unsanitary since bacteria can collect on the bar after each use. I will be switching to the body wash! Love this product anyways!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by forevergreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i used to get the big jugs of dove cream soap, but then i found this and i love it! the smell doesnt bother me and i love how soft it makes my skin feel. i use it on my face to keep it from breaking out but also on the rest of my body. i was very impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by MrCelestialSoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells good. i have dry skin on my legs mostly cause i have track and i run out doors in the cold sometimes in shorts (its december alrite in NYC) and my skin cracks and gets itchy. After using this, i dun needa apply lotion anymore. i dun have EXTREME dry skin but this soap is the whole package for me =]. ive tried other bar soaps b4 and this leaves mah skin feeling like a baby's butt. Btw i hate bar soaps caz like in cartoons i have a hard time holding it and it slips outta mah hand and the bar just jumps out of my grip. ANYWAY THIS IS GOOD PRODUCT