July 31, 2014 | 1015 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2006 9:29:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW, I can't believe I've worn mascara for all these years without this comb. Yes, I have to admit I have done the safety pin trick in the past too. Now I apply my Shiseido mascara base, comb through my lshes and then apply mascara and I love the results. I would have never tried this product if it weren't for all the rave reviews here. Thanks MUA!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2006 6:19:00 PM More reviews by laih

One of the best purchases I've made! I never understood those plastic combs, which couldn't get between lashes. This has made a huge difference in the appearance of my mascara, separating my lashes beautifully. I do occasionally take a safety pin and clean between the tines, but that small hassle is far preferable to using a pin on my own lashes, risking blindness!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by LilMsJksn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

GRRREEEAAAT! This does the job fantastically. You won't want to use any plastic comb after this. I used to use an old mascara wand (or the ones I would take from the Lancome counter) to sepearte. But those get gross and they're hard to clean.

Make sure you're careful when using this you don't want to poke your eye. Also, make sure to clean between uses to get the most from this. It has a lifetime guarantee so I definitly will get my $5.50 worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 10:58:00 PM More reviews by litchien

I give 5 out of 5 for every category for this comb. Overall, price, package, defenitely buy again. I've been looking for metal lash comb for long time. Finally got the sonia's first, but still looking for Tweezerman because I've heard more raves about this. I'm glad I did and am lucky got one in sally's store that I never noticed exists before. After try them both, I choice Tweezerman. Needless to say compare to those plastic ones. Highly recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 8:10:00 PM More reviews by mlagirl

This works perfectly. It is so amazing and well worth the price. I am so happy I bought this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Foomph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it. I bought this after reading here that it was even available! I almost missed it in the store. I bought the gold-plated one with the end that folds. it actually combs THROUGH my eyelashes unlike the plastic ones that simply runs OVER my lashes. Would fefinately buy again. Worth the $8.99CAD

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 4:57:00 PM More reviews by bumb1ebee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It separates all the eyelashes easily and removes any clumps. It's much, much, much better than the plastic combs. If you can use mascara without poking your eye than you can use this product easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by alasindocs

Somebody recently stole my make-up bag from my drawer at work.
Needless to say it has bee a pain in the butt replacing the stuff.
THIS is the only item I have been unable to find..and I am shattered.
I am sure I will find it, but ladies this is the single best lash comb ever..
WARNING it is metal, so if you do not have a steady hand or get skeevy with things near your eye..this may not be a product for you.
I love this, after applying mascara I give a swipe through my lashes with this and it separates my lashes perfectly.
If you can find it, buy it.
And if you're one of those people who always has clumpy lashes...oh PLEASE buy this..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2005 6:10:00 PM More reviews by fortchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i don't know what i'd do without this product. this lash comb separates each and every eyelash and gets rid of clumps. it folds into itself, so it's space-efficient and safe. be careful, though, because i've poked myself in the eyes with this a few times. i used to clean this with rubbing alcohol and floss every night, which took forever. i have since found a quicker and easier way to clean it: i just put a drop of soap in between my fingers and gently scrub the tines. it leaves the comb spotless. it's a great bargain at $6, but it has a lifetime guarantee, which i'm confident of. this should be a staple in every woman's makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 11:29:00 PM More reviews by JillN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This little metal folding comb has made me go back to mascara wearing. I was so sick of clumpy, spikey lashes that I had given up wearing mascara altogether.
This comb separates the lashes while the mascara is wet which gives a really natural looking effect while achieving nice long lashes.
I didn't believe that it would be this good after having tried plastic type lash combs over the years. This fine metal comb gives a much better result.
Just be careful not to poke yourself in the eye!!