Tweezerman Metal Eye Lash Comb

4.7

on 5/8/2006 11:45:00 PM

Not sure if this is speaking more of my mascara technique or the wonders of the lash comb, but I wouldn't go without it! Perfect for arranging your eyelashes once you have mascara on, but don't want to add more by using the mascara wand. Buying them for all my friends as their birthdays come around!

on 5/8/2006 7:12:00 PM

I am never going back to plastic metal combs now that I have this metal one. No clumps or spidery lashes stand a chance when I use this metal lash comb. It literally feels like pins and I can see it comb and separate my lashes. I hold it straight up and use a gentle up and down motion, sometimes blinking my lashes onto it so I don't poke myself. I still do occassionaly poke my eyelid and it freaking hurts! I pray that no earthquake hits while I'm using this comb because I don't want to lose an eye. Despite the potential for accident, I will still use this comb everyday and will repurchase if I ever lose it. Ahh the danger we women go through.

on 4/27/2006 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Omigod! From all of these pin references, I now remember a girl in college who used to methodically run a pin through her mascara-ed lashes. EEk. I too have fallen in love with this tool. I used to either wipe the mascara wand on a piece of paper towel, or run it through my finger and thumb to get the excess off. Now I just gloop the mascara on, run the comb through the lashes and VOILA! Looks like fake lashes. Those pointy metal tines are scary though, I fear someone coming up behind me and startling me, and me losing an eye.

on 4/11/2006 9:29:00 PM

WOW, I can't believe I've worn mascara for all these years without this comb. Yes, I have to admit I have done the safety pin trick in the past too. Now I apply my Shiseido mascara base, comb through my lshes and then apply mascara and I love the results. I would have never tried this product if it weren't for all the rave reviews here. Thanks MUA!!

on 4/2/2006 6:19:00 PM

One of the best purchases I've made! I never understood those plastic combs, which couldn't get between lashes. This has made a huge difference in the appearance of my mascara, separating my lashes beautifully. I do occasionally take a safety pin and clean between the tines, but that small hassle is far preferable to using a pin on my own lashes, risking blindness!

on 3/12/2006 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

GRRREEEAAAT! This does the job fantastically. You won't want to use any plastic comb after this. I used to use an old mascara wand (or the ones I would take from the Lancome counter) to sepearte. But those get gross and they're hard to clean.

Make sure you're careful when using this you don't want to poke your eye. Also, make sure to clean between uses to get the most from this. It has a lifetime guarantee so I definitly will get my $5.50 worth.

on 2/15/2006 10:58:00 PM

I give 5 out of 5 for every category for this comb. Overall, price, package, defenitely buy again. I've been looking for metal lash comb for long time. Finally got the sonia's first, but still looking for Tweezerman because I've heard more raves about this. I'm glad I did and am lucky got one in sally's store that I never noticed exists before. After try them both, I choice Tweezerman. Needless to say compare to those plastic ones. Highly recommend!!!

on 2/13/2006 8:10:00 PM

This works perfectly. It is so amazing and well worth the price. I am so happy I bought this.

on 2/9/2006 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love it. I bought this after reading here that it was even available! I almost missed it in the store. I bought the gold-plated one with the end that folds. it actually combs THROUGH my eyelashes unlike the plastic ones that simply runs OVER my lashes. Would fefinately buy again. Worth the $8.99CAD

on 1/12/2006 4:57:00 PM

I love this product. It separates all the eyelashes easily and removes any clumps. It's much, much, much better than the plastic combs. If you can use mascara without poking your eye than you can use this product easily.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools