November 26, 2014 | 1372 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by SwimmingBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

CM is a beautiful fragrance, but the EDP toes the line between ladylike and loud. Feminine and confident, no wonder CM appeals to so many of us. I find the combination of complex sweetness and touch of patchouli is what makes this fragrance especially sexy. Whereas many EDP's languish by the end of the day, CM calms into soft and personalized aroma that sits closely on the skin. The drawback for me, however, is that CM too easily shouts, "Here I am!" for the first few hours of wear(even with the lightest application), making it impractical for every day, especially in warm weather. I'm not a fan of assaulting those around me with my perfume, and unfortunately CM lacks subtlety. The EDT, while presenting somewhat different in notes on my skin, eliminated this problem but lacked the sexy depth of the EDP.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by xMelweb89x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This perfume is amazing!! I bought it as a little gift to myself and i find it really hard to stop using it. You only have to use a little bit and the fragrance lasts quite a long time. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by BronzedBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love, love, loveeee this perfume and I think of it as my signature scent. This fragrance lasts all day and has it has a very alluring and captivating scent. It's not too musky and not too floral and it's definitely not your Grandmother's scent (a la Chanel No. 5). I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this fragrance... especially from men, so that should definitely tell you something! Coco Mademoiselle is rose gold, liquid perfection combination of glamour, sophistication and sexiness in a bottle. Yummy!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by cherryred14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I simply adore this scent. It works great with my body chemistry, stays all day (and all night) long, is sophisticated, but not old lady-ish. Now I wish I could wear it, but I hate to smell as every other girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by emirh917

I like this fragrance because it is warm and sophisticated (without being old - finding it was quite a hunt). The stuff is powerful, though, so I have to apply with caution. It's long-lasting and sensual, so I only use it when I really want to stand out. The bottle is classy and simple. the more I wear this, the more I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by meowsers2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a fabulous perfume. Nice and light. A little bit floral, a little bit musky. The olfactory counterpart to the understated elegance of neutral colors. lol.
I have had this in my collection for almost 2 years. I know a lot of young women wear it, but it's an instant classic, IMHO.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by waddlecakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really nice fragrance, but boring boring boring. You smell it on absolutely everybody (at least, here in the UK you do. Perhaps it has more cachet in America?). In fact, I didn't even know that I already knew this perfume, until I tested it and went ''Oh yeah. That's what every single 25 year-old girl wears''. Common, in that respect. I think people shell out for this because it's ''Chanel'' and they want to feel expensive, when in fact loads of perfume houses do similarly light, fresh, sweet perfumes like this, at a fraction of the cost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by underage

Such a beautiful fragrance. My favorite Chanel perfume used to be Chance but this has easily replaced it! I'm in my very early 20's so I don't want anything too heavy or grandma. This is perfect. Just enough sweetness but still super classy. I think I will love this perfume forever! It's very expensive but you don't need a lot. It could have better staying power but not bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 4:59:00 AM More reviews by graciezac

I like this perfume but not as much on me as when I sprayed it in the store. I prefer to use it for a special occasion or at night as it can be overpowering. It has terrific staying power and often receives compliments, it's just to heavy on me to wear daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 2:43:00 AM More reviews by glamglamglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've had an obsession with this perfume for a year now. I originally smelled it at Sephora, loved it, but decided it was just a little too expensive for me, being a student and all. The other day at Nordstrom, I sprayed it on myself and loved the smell all day. Honestly, the next morning, I woke up and smelled it on my hair and loved it. I've decided to just bite the bullet and buy this with my Christmas bonus. I am 19 though, so I do enjoy a floral scent, but this may not be right for women who are looking for something more musky.
EDIT: Bought this a few days ago and absolutely love it! The only downside is that I usually smell it on myself more than others smell it on me. If I spray four times, people can smell it, but they have to be close to me. I don't want to smell too strong, but you can only smell this on me if you're super close. I still love it though, and will wear it every day until I get sick of it (Although, for $125 dollars, I won't be getting sick of it soon).