Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 3/28/2012 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favourite perfumes. I bought the EDP and one spritz lasts all day. It's not overly flowery and sweet. I love this during winter, but for warmer months, I don't like how it smells on me.

on 3/21/2012 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Read Tavoh's review would be a lazy review. So I will add, this is a beautiful, well-composed, elegant, luxurious, feminine fragrance. Save it for special occasions otherwise you'll get sick of it. I wore it on my wedding day, and it has reminded me of the happy occasion ever after. Just like Chanel No 5 was a fragrance that encapsulated a time period and mood, and is associated with an older generation, Coco Mademoiselle seems to me summative of our generation. Tavoh's review mentions that it seems to change depending on the weather, and I wanna echo that observation. It's true. I noticed the same thing with Miss Dior Cherie. Wonder why.. doesn't happen with most of my frags, only these two. Btw I wrote a review for this years ago, under another account.. consider this an update (to confirm, yes, still love it, still recommend to others)

on 3/4/2012 9:07:00 PM

Classic bottle, timeless clean fresh scent, heaven in a bottle.

I love this fragrance. It's light enough for me to wear around my two children (ages 1 & 3) yet strong enough for me to wear out and feel put together.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Coco mademoiselle...
it's so tempting and seductive.
i love the packaging,comes with classic chanel fragrance bottle(square bottle).so luxury.
golden pink color...it's so lovely, moreover i'm a pink lover.
this product smells good,whereas i don't really mind with the balmy scent and love flowery fragrant better, but this coco line smells so good!!!!!!

when i compare to the original coco, it has similiar scent, but this coco mademoiselle smells younger, i mean it's not very mature as coco and fresher. I heard that this edp contains white flower as its notes, so i love this coco mademoiselle better than coco.
coco is mature, sensual, elegant and more suitable wear it at night
while
coco mademoiselle is fresh, reminds me of classy french young women, warm and more suitable wear it at winter but can be use daily, not only night.
but this fragrance reminds me of my friend, because it's her signature scent. she smells good with this fragrance whereas we live in tropical country which has no winter.
this fragrance is amazing!!!
at first(before i tried chanel perfumes line) i would pick no.5 because it's more flowery and classic after read some reviews.
but no.5 so powdery and reminds me of common soap bar even thought it is phenomenal and classified as flowery fragant.

well
chanel coco mademoiselle has :

- good smell, not really flowery but comes with white flower notes
- luxury and lovely packaging, golden pink colour, comes with chanel classic bottle
- long last scent
- warm effect
- expensive look!!!!
very very luxury ..............

love it !!!!

on 2/24/2012 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Amazing perfume, lasts all day. Beautiful, luxurious bottle and is my staple signature everyday scent.

on 2/18/2012 8:08:00 AM

This is a beautiful fragrance. probably the most beautiful ive ever smelt. But I have to drown myself in half a bottle to be able to smell it. then 5 minutes after that its all gone!

on 2/16/2012 12:29:00 PM

My signature scent for over six years. :)

on 2/13/2012 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i gone through three bottles of this perfume i love it sooo much .... its just so great .. it just makes me feel fresh and the smell doesnt change on me for he rest of the day

on 2/13/2012 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hiya (:

The packaging is so luxorious and I think every woman should have one on the dresser.A white and gold box,sleek rectangular bottle and a frosted glass lid? What not to love.It already looks so delicate,and I love the pink coloured perfume.

I love even the sprayer! The are two different types of sprayer. One that sprays like a detergent which can easily fall to the floor but good for all over body.Or this one.It sprays almost like soap!

The smell doesn't over take and burn to acid alchol on the skin (happens to me all the time.) Rather it flutters down to a soft floral with musk with cinammon and vanilla,maybe even nutmeg!

It gets more vanilla as it goes on.You can defiently smell florals and musk mostly.Yum!

The scent is unique.You know it hasto be Chanel,and it fades like a butterfly.Beautiful..

on 2/8/2012 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Sophisticated, beautiful, elegant, delicate scent. I have owned this scent for about a month now and I have to say it is beautiful to wear. As soon as i spray it on i feel so feminine and luxurious. It is a bit on the strong side but the upside is that if you spray it once or twice on pulse points or at nape of neck it will last all day and night. My boyfriend loves it and compliments me every time i wear it. It's as sexy as it is sweet. It is a younger version of the original Chanel #5 so it's perfect for my age group. I got tired of smelling overly sweet or fruity, i do not like too musky smells so this is just perfect. It still doesnt beat my Gucci Eau de Parfum II, but it is definatly my #2 all time favorite scent. I dont even care that other women wear it as i have my own unique scent of honey, oats, and vanilla from my soap, body spray, and moisterizer. So go ahead ladies, feel free to wear this lovely scent and make it your own! The price is indeed expensive, but i dont mind dishing out $125 on this luxurious perfume. (i did purchase the eau de parfum as i prefer the real thing and hate watered down eau de toilettes)

Popular Fragrances