Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 8/7/2012 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my Signature scent It has a nice light scent not to heavy like no 5 has and its a floral scent it has a hint of orchid I think.? it doesn't last very long thou :(

on 8/6/2012 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love, love this scent. It is very classy, and not overpowering at all. It's warm and sweet to me, and the first time I used it, my husband - then new fiancee- actually said "you smell soooo good". : ) always nice for a girl to hear.
I would buy again if I had a lot more money.

on 8/5/2012 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I had this perfume 1 year ago but I decided to sell it on ebay as it is too strong for me.
I think the scent is very beautiful and elegant so I bought the body mist version instead.
The smell of the body mist is a lot softer than the perfume and it is strong enough to use it as a perfume.
So, girls, try the body mist and you may still have the same effect.

on 7/17/2012 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I adore this perfume! It is my signature scent I have other Chanel perfumes but none compare to this one. It is not overpowering, I can use it anywhere, it does not smell to old or to young like other scents it is just right. I love how it smells like citrus i love how this perfume makes me so happy. I don't know about the rest of you but to me when I smell different perfumes that i've worn before they take me back to a particular time I was using that specific perfume even if I have it now which I do it will always take me back. With this one the coco mademoiselle it doesn't do that it does not take me back even though i've worn it in the past and I like that because it is in the NOW fragance.

on 7/16/2012 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't smell too good at first, however starts to smell nice after a while. Wouldn't buy again because it is very expensive.

on 7/12/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's a great night time perfume to use. Love it!

on 7/11/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Boy, isn't this a popular one?

I must admit, this smells a lot like Chance. I'm surprised not many people have made this comparison. But I must say that I more fond of this perfume a I do find it more casual and "grown up".

Chance is a favoriate perfume of mine, and I didn't think anything could top it, but I do find it overwhelming at times. If I sprayed it more than once I get self conscious about how cloying it may be. I also feel like it's a more younger sister of Coco Mademoiselle considering that Chance is somewhat louder.

Coco Mademoiselle is a perfume I could wear casually and feel confident in wearing. Right of the bat I smelt a grapefruit type of citrus, which was almost a concern for me because the opening was almost reminiscent to Hypnoses Sense by Lancome (which is still a decent fragrance), but that opening settles for five minutes and turns into the perfect mixture of floral (jasmine and pink rose) and sweet in a sophisticated way.

I think of this scent as a very vibrant and jubilant Classic by Burberry (which is saying a lot because Classic is not vibrant). The combination of notes are smooth and clean. Do not let the words "bold", "strong", and "independent" scare you into thinking this fragrance is loud and that this fragrance is only for the refined, it really isn't, I think a lot of people could pull this off. I feel this is the perfect type of sillage. This leaves the right kind of impressions, enough for someone to think of you after you've walked away.

on 7/3/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

My all time fav night time perfume. It's so 'classy' lol and grown up! Staying powder is okay, i would stay it lasted a whole night. Never tried it in the morning tho.

This is a quality chypre fragrance for sure. It is robust and lasts all day, even weeks, if sprayed on a coat or something that isn't laundered.

But despite it's class and complexity, it isn't a pleasant smell. It has no sexual prowess or sensuality. It would be good to wear while sitting the bar exam or attending a women's rights campaign, perhaps.

This perfume is lovely ;-) I actually smelt it from a tester in the shop and didn't like it... Then one of my friends smelt really really nice I couldn't get the smell out of my head I actually went home and had a bit of the scent on me lol! Well anyway once it's on you and I guess 'settles' to your skin it smells sooo beautiful, the smell is classy, strong, long lasting! I actually went and bought one for myself then my mom smelt it on me and what do I find she has bought the following day? The same perfume :)
But yes really great perfume, my reccomendation is if your interested in buying/smelling it, spray it on yourself not on the little tester papers.
It's quite pricey but it's so worth it! 2 sprays (one of my neck, one on my wrist) and its lasts ALL day! Money well spent!

Popular Fragrances