MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Dears, I'm on my third eyebrow crayon! It's really fantastic. It has awesome standing power. It goes on naturally, but if you apply too dark in a spot, it smudges nicely with a q-tip. It's clean and easy to use, since it twists up to get out.

on 1/13/2004 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

A good brow pencil but I have difficultly not getting the scary dark brow look with this. Also was a bit reddish brown for my dark black hair but it worked well if I had full eye makeup on. Still looking for an inexpensive way to define my brows without looking like they were filled in.

on 12/29/2003 4:50:00 PM

this is sooo much better than NYC browser kit. it stays on till the end of day even though i have very oily forehead. the color is great for my dark brown asian hair. looks natural too. the color changes drastically depending on the lightness of your hand.

on 10/1/2003 2:16:00 AM

I really liked this product, but it was a little too dark on me. I prefer clean but subtle eyebrows, and this made them too prominent. However, the consistency was great and didn't budge when I did use it. The thin pencil is also a great design and provides a natural look.

on 7/4/2003 2:16:00 PM

I love this eye brow pencil! It's super natural looking and comes in a cute, super-thin pencil tube. Spiked is perfect for my brunette hair.

on 5/19/2003 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I admit - I use this on my eyes and brows, both. Cuts down on tools I carry and the color works well for both purposes. I'm able to get the same unmadeup-but-polished line I would get from a well-placed powder and pushbrush, only faster. The tiny nib is awesome. The color can run on my eyes, but it's not bad, and it lasts. Yeah, so I'm not supposed to use it this way, so what? I'm on my second one, I love it that much. It's a staple!

on 5/4/2003 6:33:00 PM

I used to use WNW eyebrow pencils and Physicans Formlua blackbrown (which ISNT a dark brown like you would think, its more of a reddish brown) But I decided to buy MAC because I just like the company. I love this pencil... its the perfect color for brunettes and the pencil is very thin good for making precise lines.

on 12/6/2002 6:11:00 PM

This is a great product for those of us with almost non-existent eyebrows. Great texture and control. I can make my brows thin or thick. Stays on better than my Benefit Brow Zings. Color is similar to my brow zing in "dark". Go check it out.

on 11/29/2002 1:03:00 AM

Spiked is a *great* color for dark brunettes! I love the MAC Eyebrow crayons. They are in a plastic screw up pencil type container, and the actual pencil is very, very thin, allowing for better control of penciling in eyebrow color. I was using the color Lingering by itself when my hair was more highlighted, but it's darker now with fewer highlights, so I use a combination of Lingering and Spiked and blend with the MAC angled brush. It's best to test these on your brows as the colors tested on your hand may *seem* to be too light.

Popular Brows Products