December 19, 2014 | 1482 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Maureen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I admit - I use this on my eyes and brows, both. Cuts down on tools I carry and the color works well for both purposes. I'm able to get the same unmadeup-but-polished line I would get from a well-placed powder and pushbrush, only faster. The tiny nib is awesome. The color can run on my eyes, but it's not bad, and it lasts. Yeah, so I'm not supposed to use it this way, so what? I'm on my second one, I love it that much. It's a staple!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2003 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Amerika

I used to use WNW eyebrow pencils and Physicans Formlua blackbrown (which ISNT a dark brown like you would think, its more of a reddish brown) But I decided to buy MAC because I just like the company. I love this pencil... its the perfect color for brunettes and the pencil is very thin good for making precise lines.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2002 6:11:00 PM More reviews by kogepan

This is a great product for those of us with almost non-existent eyebrows. Great texture and control. I can make my brows thin or thick. Stays on better than my Benefit Brow Zings. Color is similar to my brow zing in "dark". Go check it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2002 1:03:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

Spiked is a *great* color for dark brunettes! I love the MAC Eyebrow crayons. They are in a plastic screw up pencil type container, and the actual pencil is very, very thin, allowing for better control of penciling in eyebrow color. I was using the color Lingering by itself when my hair was more highlighted, but it's darker now with fewer highlights, so I use a combination of Lingering and Spiked and blend with the MAC angled brush. It's best to test these on your brows as the colors tested on your hand may *seem* to be too light.