November 26, 2014 | 1552 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2003 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Amerika

I used to use WNW eyebrow pencils and Physicans Formlua blackbrown (which ISNT a dark brown like you would think, its more of a reddish brown) But I decided to buy MAC because I just like the company. I love this pencil... its the perfect color for brunettes and the pencil is very thin good for making precise lines.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2002 6:11:00 PM More reviews by kogepan

This is a great product for those of us with almost non-existent eyebrows. Great texture and control. I can make my brows thin or thick. Stays on better than my Benefit Brow Zings. Color is similar to my brow zing in "dark". Go check it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2002 1:03:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

Spiked is a *great* color for dark brunettes! I love the MAC Eyebrow crayons. They are in a plastic screw up pencil type container, and the actual pencil is very, very thin, allowing for better control of penciling in eyebrow color. I was using the color Lingering by itself when my hair was more highlighted, but it's darker now with fewer highlights, so I use a combination of Lingering and Spiked and blend with the MAC angled brush. It's best to test these on your brows as the colors tested on your hand may *seem* to be too light.