Clinique Exfoliating Scrub

4.3

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] glyceryl stearate [] polyethylene [] hexylene glycol [] disodium cocoamphodiacetate [] disodium oleamido mipa-sulfosuccinate [] magnesium aluminum silicate [] salicylic acid [] menthol [] stearamidoethyl diethylamine [] methylparaben [] propylparaben [] titanium dioxide

on 1/8/2007 4:51:00 PM

YES! HG! LOVE! <3

on 1/7/2007 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i love the menthol! its like SUPER menthol! the grains are small but alot and you can tell the differences why clinique is much more expensive than st.ives!st.ives grains are too rough but clinique is like wow! i need very little to apply all over my face. it feels clean but i will only be using it once or twice a week. the menthol is too strong to use it every other day!

on 1/5/2007 3:03:00 AM

I love this scrub! It's cooling and my face feels squeaky clean after. The grains are rough- so if your face can only take mild exfoliation or have sensitive skin-this isn't for you. The trick is not to apply any pressure or it will be painful - a beautician told me we're not supposed to apply pressure anyway since the grains/beads are supposed to do the job. I've been using this for about 2 years (the same tube- it lasts!) and have never had any problems with it propogating break outs(**Although as a general rule i don't exfoliate during a breakout). I use this to loosen the blackheads on my T-Zone before using a thick layer of peel-off mask. Voila! Blackheads lifted away! This is a no-nonsense scrub with a minty sensation. It's thick so you only need about 1-2cm used on wet/damp skin. I like it's simple green Clinique trademark squeeze flap top tube. IMO, it is worth the price you pay. However, I also think that the cheaper St. Ives Apricot Scrub does an equally good job.

on 12/4/2006 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

INGREDIENTS:

water\aqua\eau [] glyceryl stearate [] polyethylene []
hexylene glycol [] disodium cocoamphodiacetate [] disodium oleamido
mipa-sulfosuccinate [] magnesium aluminum silicate [] salicylic acid []
menthol [] stearamidoethyl diethylamine [] methylparaben [] propylparaben
[] titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

continued >>

on 12/3/2006 4:06:00 PM

Definately not for people with sensitive skin. Granted, you do get smooth skin in oily areas, but this has coarse grains and also some kind of menthol s**t in it so it can feel quite uncomfortable on your skin, and my skin feels tight after using it. UPDATE: Whilst this is not suitable for my face, i do find that it works great when i get spots on my back as the skin here is a lot less sensitive

on 11/25/2006 2:35:00 AM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I use it every other day and 10 minutes before I apply my make up. My make up goes on so smooth!!!
This is the best scrub out there and you can't beat this price.

I have highly sensitive skin and this works wonders, and my skin just glows.

Excellent product, that I have been using for 6 years and will continue to use.

on 11/19/2006 3:48:00 PM

LOVE THIS! This is my HG Scrub. I love the grainyness of it. The cooling, tingling feeling brought on by the menthol. This is the absolutely scrub of all scrubs. I do have slightly oily/acne prone skin, so my skin is pretty strong, this is not for sensitive/dry skin types. Whenever I use this, my skin has a super georgeous glow.

on 11/18/2006 9:50:00 PM

A very good facial scrub.

on 10/20/2006 12:45:00 AM

I have used this for years, once or twice a week. It is the best I have tried, and a bit cheaper than comparable scrubs

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Clinique seems to be the only brand in skin care that seems to help my broken-out skin. So when I needed a scrub, I decided to try this one. it was pretty expensive $19... But I bought it anyway. The tube now has a flip-top, which is great. The consistency is really thick so you have to really squeeze to get product out. Its not a wimpy scrub in the least, it really exfoliates. It has menthol in it too, so your skin will be cool and a little tingly after using it. I dont mind, I like that feeling. I follow this with the 3-step. I think I would repurchase, but the tube should last a while.