October 20, 2014 | 1489 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam II

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 6:28:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a pale nude pinky-beige. Just about a perfect color for me to get that JLo look. And all the proceeds for the sale of the Viva Glams go to charity.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2003 10:06:00 PM More reviews by lsd210

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is a really nice shade. It's a pale neutral pink. It's a nice change from the beige-y neutrals. While I really liked the colors, I found it to be too drying. It looks amazing with some gloss over it though. I use underage lipglass or oyster girl.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2003 1:27:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked all of the Viva Glam's in the tubes but none of them on me. This is one no exception. Too pale and too much pink showed up on me. Stila's Daisy is close but so much better so if you were disappointed with this one, definately give Daisy a try!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 3:43:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shade is dull. Not pretty at all. Didn't work on my pale skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2002 11:55:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nude shade that really washed me out. Too bad because I really wanted to like it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2002 10:07:00 AM More reviews by luba

Very dull color. Looks pretty in the tube, but on, it makes me look dead. Very gray color on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2002 6:15:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This really looks bad on me. It makes me look very washed out and I find that it is very drying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2002 12:19:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

This color didnt work for me at all. Created a white ring around my mouth every time i used it. Only lipstick that does it too! It is also very drying. It is a pretty mauvey light pink shade though if you dont have dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2002 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Stellam

Ok, I was rolling when this was dubbed a "corpse" color. I actually find that the Grey-pink does better as my "Nude" lippie than most nude colors. I'm Asian with light yellow undertones with a touch of pink, so you can imagine how hard it is to find a good nude w/o looking like I'm foaming at the mouth. Top Viva Glam II with lipglass and you have CK's Pink Wisper gloss!!! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2002 4:30:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this shade. It's a pale nude pinky-beige and is perfect as a neutral look for work. It probably works better on paler skins like mine (Armani LSF #1 or #2).