April 16, 2014 | 1017 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam II

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2002 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Stellam

Ok, I was rolling when this was dubbed a "corpse" color. I actually find that the Grey-pink does better as my "Nude" lippie than most nude colors. I'm Asian with light yellow undertones with a touch of pink, so you can imagine how hard it is to find a good nude w/o looking like I'm foaming at the mouth. Top Viva Glam II with lipglass and you have CK's Pink Wisper gloss!!! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2002 4:30:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this shade. It's a pale nude pinky-beige and is perfect as a neutral look for work. It probably works better on paler skins like mine (Armani LSF #1 or #2).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2002 8:34:00 AM More reviews by candyland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like this color at all and my face looked very dull afterward. I'll stick with my Twig.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2002 11:09:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Definetely agree with the corpse nude description below. This lipstick was super dry and super grey.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2002 5:36:00 PM More reviews by michellechar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought a beautiful beige pink, which turned silver lilac on my lips. Try before you buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2002 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect taupe lippie for me. It's non-shimmery, a little on the pink side, which is great since many taupe lipsticks turn orange (yuk!) on me. It's a great lipstick to grab when I'm in a rush and don't have time to devote to a perfect application. The neutral color is very forgiving, and of course, it has the standard MAC high-quality and performance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2002 12:32:00 AM More reviews by dana

I am not a huge fan of MAC lipsticks. They are terrible drying. This color was a 'corpse' nude on me. Definitely not a fan. Definitely try before you buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2002 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Rayvenn

This is a nice color when I want a change from my normal nude/beige lippies. This is a light color, but more on the pinky/mauve side. This color looks fabulous with Silly LipGlass Stain over it! And with all the profits going to the AIDS Fund - why not? A good cause, great lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2002 7:00:00 PM More reviews by creole

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG!!!I love this color!!! It's my Holy Grail!!!!It looks like a pinky brown. It is perrr with chesnut lip liner. It doesn't look gody like most pinks. When I finish this tube, i will run back to get a replacement. I highly recomend!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2002 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Anne

I don't know - MAC's non-frosty lipsticks just don't look that good on me. I always get a very visible line on the "inner" part of my lip, and they seem to accentuate the lines on my lip. Apart from that; this is a pretty nudey brownish pink, and it's very nice for an otherwise simple face.