January 27, 2015 | 2050 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam II

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2003 6:14:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Viva Glam II why didn't I buy you sooner?

I don't know what the heck took me so long but I finally bought this lipstick last weekend and it's already become a handbag staple. I don't usually go for the muted look on my lips (Viva Glam III is much more my style), so I haven't really given this color much thought.

Boy, was I happily surprised -- it's a beautiful, soft lilac/pink/nude color that pairs beautifully with my Chanel Nude lip liner. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2003 12:11:00 AM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this color, it's a medium-light, pink nude. It's a slightly grayer pink than some, so it immediately creates a sort of 1960's mod look. LOVE IT!! Looks great with smoky eyes and minimal blush. Sometimes I use Stone lipliner with it, blended well, if I want to go darker and even more nude. Did I mention that I love it?

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2003 11:36:00 PM More reviews by leprechaun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this has a nice pinkish flesh tone colour. it also keeps my lips soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 6:28:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a pale nude pinky-beige. Just about a perfect color for me to get that JLo look. And all the proceeds for the sale of the Viva Glams go to charity.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2003 10:06:00 PM More reviews by lsd210

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is a really nice shade. It's a pale neutral pink. It's a nice change from the beige-y neutrals. While I really liked the colors, I found it to be too drying. It looks amazing with some gloss over it though. I use underage lipglass or oyster girl.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2003 1:27:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked all of the Viva Glam's in the tubes but none of them on me. This is one no exception. Too pale and too much pink showed up on me. Stila's Daisy is close but so much better so if you were disappointed with this one, definately give Daisy a try!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 3:43:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shade is dull. Not pretty at all. Didn't work on my pale skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2002 11:55:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nude shade that really washed me out. Too bad because I really wanted to like it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2002 10:07:00 AM More reviews by luba

Very dull color. Looks pretty in the tube, but on, it makes me look dead. Very gray color on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2002 6:15:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This really looks bad on me. It makes me look very washed out and I find that it is very drying.