July 22, 2014 | 2353 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam II

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2002 10:07:00 AM More reviews by luba

Very dull color. Looks pretty in the tube, but on, it makes me look dead. Very gray color on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2002 6:15:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This really looks bad on me. It makes me look very washed out and I find that it is very drying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2002 12:19:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

This color didnt work for me at all. Created a white ring around my mouth every time i used it. Only lipstick that does it too! It is also very drying. It is a pretty mauvey light pink shade though if you dont have dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2002 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Stellam

Ok, I was rolling when this was dubbed a "corpse" color. I actually find that the Grey-pink does better as my "Nude" lippie than most nude colors. I'm Asian with light yellow undertones with a touch of pink, so you can imagine how hard it is to find a good nude w/o looking like I'm foaming at the mouth. Top Viva Glam II with lipglass and you have CK's Pink Wisper gloss!!! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2002 4:30:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this shade. It's a pale nude pinky-beige and is perfect as a neutral look for work. It probably works better on paler skins like mine (Armani LSF #1 or #2).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2002 8:34:00 AM More reviews by candyland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like this color at all and my face looked very dull afterward. I'll stick with my Twig.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2002 11:09:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Definetely agree with the corpse nude description below. This lipstick was super dry and super grey.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2002 5:36:00 PM More reviews by michellechar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought a beautiful beige pink, which turned silver lilac on my lips. Try before you buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2002 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect taupe lippie for me. It's non-shimmery, a little on the pink side, which is great since many taupe lipsticks turn orange (yuk!) on me. It's a great lipstick to grab when I'm in a rush and don't have time to devote to a perfect application. The neutral color is very forgiving, and of course, it has the standard MAC high-quality and performance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2002 12:32:00 AM More reviews by dana

I am not a huge fan of MAC lipsticks. They are terrible drying. This color was a 'corpse' nude on me. Definitely not a fan. Definitely try before you buy.