Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

3.0

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

This kind of reminds me of the Smashbox primer, only that worked. This is like putting silicone on your face, I dont think its any better than Benefit's porefector. BUT if I had nothing left and it was the only thing in my makeup drawer I'd use it, I wouldn't rush to the store to buy it again though.

on 2/15/2014 9:21:00 PM

Helpful tip: What you have to do is let it dry for like 5 mins then put on ur bb cream or foundation ect...

on 2/15/2014 2:21:00 AM

I have rather large pores in my T-Zone areas and this didn't seem to do anything except make me greasy and breakout some I do have combo skin though. I apply my eyeliner on my waterline after I applied this and my other face powders and my hand would slide sometimes when applying my eyeliner because this stuff was so slick on my cheeks. I didn't even really apply too much of this stuff.

on 2/14/2014 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

I feel as if I'm the only one who loves this. I am 15, and use this under my foundation. It controls oil a bit, but I have pretty much combo skin and it looks amazing. Does a great job at minimizing pores! I choose this over my Porefessional- does a better job at controlling oils and does a great job at pore minimizing. Will repurchase!

on 2/13/2014 11:18:00 PM

I likes it. It did blue my pores amazingly, and helped my make up stay on a little longer. It does have an oily feel at first but it goes away. I haven't had any pro knows with it breaking me out, and I think the packaging is absolutely adorable! Will repurchase.

on 2/13/2014 11:56:00 AM

I was hoping that this would be a dupe for the Benefit Porefessional. Sadly, it was not. If anything it is comparable to the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I didn't feel like it did anything for my pores. It did help my makeup last a little longer, but that's all. I will not be repurchasing this.

on 2/12/2014 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have pretty oily combination skin and I notice a 'difference' in my pores- my pores are massive and I feel like it does blur them but not completely. Still on the fence but no major complains about it. I actually like the greasy texture to it haha

on 2/11/2014 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This completely broke me out! I was excited about using after seeing so many positive reviews but quickly become frustrated when the next day I had little white bumps on my cheeks. I've never had that issue before, I tried it again a few days later and the same white bumps popped up again. I won't be using this product again!

on 2/10/2014 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I don't have large pores, so I bought this primer in the jopes that it would kind of blur my dark spots. I was really disappointed in it. The texture of it is horrible. Its like a silicone consistancy and it made me feel really greasy. when I applied my foundation over the top of it, it made my foundation streak. maybe its just my skin, but it didn't work for me.I had high hopes. wouldn't buy this again.

on 2/10/2014 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

So disappointed. Really wanted to love this product. on the market for a new primer, lovely packaging, good reviews.. but when I used it I was like.. oh. I have small pores on my cheeks, this did not help at all, it actually made my pores look worse. I wear MAC pro longwear foundation which is amazing and longwearing, but when I wear this, all my makeup seems to wear off the areas where I applied the primer after arounf 2 hours. Waste of money, and absolutely not worth the hype.

Popular Primer/ Correctors