Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

4.1

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

on 7/30/2013 5:26:00 PM

I have been using Bareminerals products for around 3 or 4 years now and at first I was very very impressed. I swore by the expensive products that they offered, until recently. Money has gotten tight and I went on the hunt for a more financially friendly foundation. I read review after review on all kinds of foundations and was about to give up and throw down the dough for some more mineral foundation when I came across Wet 'n' Wilds Coverall Cream foundation on Makeupalley.

From all of the reviews I read I figured it would be worth it to try out a tube of this stuff, and if it didn't work it would be a $3.99 mistake. I picked it up at Rite Aid along with some of the pressed powder and when I tried it out I fell in LOVE!

This foundation is AMAZING! It not only covers my blemishes but it keeps very well throughout the day. It has a very nice satin matte finish that looks very very natural, and the 816 shade that I use blends so well I just can't stop raving about it. I get a ton of compliments at work ( I work in a college campus kitchen doing catering) about how good I look every day.

Bottom line:

This Makeup is beyond affordable, has a wonderful coverage, feels great, looks great, and is easy to use, blend, apply and wear.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

This stuff is pretty darn fabulous for $2.99. It rivals my beloved Revlon Colorstay for lasting power and coverage, and it's creamier which makes it less cakey on my face and less prone to settling in my forehead lines than CS. I don't even need concealer with this stuff. And you can't beat the price!

on 7/24/2013 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Wow. I can't believe a foundation I bought for less than $5 was this AMAZING!! I used to use Revlon Photoready Airbrush and THIS foundation was what made me look airbrushed.
I bought this in medium-tan, it's a little light for me but its blends amazing so it ends up matching. It is definitely medium-full coverage. I also bought the powder which was great. It lasted all day without wearing off or looking gross like most foundations I have tried.

The only thing I don't like is that its hard to control how much product you squeeze out so I kind of end up using too much. I won't complain though, because I won't have to pay $20 for a foundation anymore. I will most definitely repurchase!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is an Okey product . But I do have to put a Moisturiser First in my top lip Area . But most importantly It does cover my redness and it does conceal very well I like it so far .

on 7/18/2013 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Amazing foundation, amazing price! I'm extremely pale (how I must always preface foundation reviews, hehe) and have the shade 815 Fair (the lightest available). It is a very light shade with pink undertones. It looks far darker in the tube than it does on my skin so I was concerned about that but it is a good match for my skin. I like the cream consistency much more than all of the liquid fdtns I have. It seems somewhat thick but the finish is surprisingly light. It isn't sheer but it isn't a heavy either, maybe medium coverage, and covers everything really well. I apply it with my hands/fingers, dotting it on my t-zone, nose, chin, and cheeks and blending it outward with a light hand. Then I only need a small amount of concealer under my eyes and on blemishes if needed. Overall, it is a very quick and simple foundation application and helps me avoid my tendency to really overdo it and get the foundation mask look. I use my mineral powder from Neutrogena to set it (and for SPF) which is darker because this shade could be ghostly if you aren't careful... the matching/lightest Coverall powder can definitely give that result. It doesn't break me out, doesn't oxidize and lasts throughout the day, maybe a few touch ups needed if you're in the summer heat. The packaging is my one and only complaint, as mine has foundation building up in the inside of the cap and it can be kind of messy. Overall though, it is a pretty perfect foundation and for four dollars? HG!

on 7/14/2013 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

At first I loved this foundation, it covers everything and looked great on but the shades all seem to have pink undertones. They need some yellow based shades. I probably won't repurchase.

on 7/14/2013 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this foundation ! It is my ultimate HG foundation! It gives me flawless coverage without looking cakey. It's long lasting and dirt cheap! I tend to breakout from using cream foundations so I was hesitant about buying this product but i am glad I gave it a try! So far no breakouts :)

on 7/12/2013 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a pretty great product even though there is an obvious lack of shade selection. I picked up the shade medium which looked yellow out of the tube but comes off a little pink on my skin. I consider this medium coverage because my acne scars are easily visible. Other than that, it still has a great coverage. It evens out skin tone, hides discoloration, wears for a long time, blurs imperfection, healthy looking finish, blendable, doesn't feel heavy like your typical medium-full foundation, not a bothersome smell, creamy, and most importantly, I don't feel like an oil slick at the end of the day. This is definitely a bang for your buck and would definitely repurchase. I just wish there were more deeper shades so I could share the rave with every beauties.

on 7/11/2013 9:14:00 PM

I was so pleasantly surprised with both the finish and coverage of such a low-cost foundation. It goes on smoothly and leaves a nice, natural finish; not too matte that it looks dry and not so satiny that it looks greasy. It has been really hot out lately where I live, so its staying power has been put to the test. It's better with a primer, but it couldn't stand up perfectly to the heat and humidity. However, with such a natural finish and creamy texture, I would absolutely recommend this foundation for dry to normal skin types. And for less than five dollars, why not give it a try? I doubt you'll be disappointed!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Let me begin by saying that I am in my 4th month of accutane, meaning I have severely dry skin. While I have the patchiness under control at the moment, my skin produces virtually no oils. For someone who has always preferred the flawlessness of a matte finish, it has been very difficult for me to find a foundation that gives me the finish I need without feeling uber dry on my skin, otherwise enhancing my pores or crease in my forehead and laugh lines.

That being said, I'm only 19. So I don't have wrinkles, yet my skin is so dry that by the end of the day, most drug store makeups leave creases that aren't very attractive. I was on Kat Von D's Lock It foundation for several months, but tired of the effort it took to apply it and the amount of time and wear it took when taking it off at night. Since then, I've been on the hunt for a drug store foundation that gives me a decent amount of pigmentation to cover the discoloration and red marks from my acne scars while making my skin look moisturized and healthy.

I initially tried Revlon's Colorstay whipped foundation, and I LOVED it -- for the first day. By the second day, I could feel just how dry and plastered it was to my skin, and it only accentuated how dry I was. This was a great foundation, just not for me. I tried several Covergirl and Maybeline formulas. My main problem with covergirl foundations (namely the smoothers -- i was looking of hydration) was the coverage. The finish wasn't good, and the coverage was splotchy. You could still see some of my darker marks. With maybeline, the colors were simply too pink! Even the lightest shade for me was too pink/dark.

I was skeptical to try this product, simply because it's lower-end. But let me justify that by telling you how AMAZING this product is. It wins against many of the high-end Sephora brands I've tried in the past, which is hilarious considering this product cost under $5. For me, the fact that the line mostly caters to lighter-skinned females is fabulous. I am literally the palest shade of this pale line, but it matches my skin flawlessly. I know the colors may not be for everyone, seeing as how they only offer 7, but I've had no issue. I usually have a hard time finding a shade light enough in other drug store brands. It blends beautifully and feels nice on the skin. I prep by apply a Maybeline BB cream beforehand, since this product contains no SPF, sadly. I set it with the Maybeline dream matte powder, and my skin feels so super soft! Perhaps in the future I'll buy the powder in this line to see how the two products perform together. After wearing it for several hours, I have no lines, no creases, and my skin has yet to get that dry-strained feeling that I'm so used to, which is amazing for a product that isn't technically formulated for super dry skin. I'd read reviews saying the coverage was iffy, but the coverage was phenomenal for me! I'm amazed that I have this much coverage and it still feels like I'm wearing hardly anything. For the price, this product is the holy-grail of drugstore foundations. You should try it IF you can find it. I've only seen it at my local CVS (where the colors were limited) and Rite-aid. Neither Walmart nor Kroger carried it. That wold be my only con, besides the packaging. I believe this product is so superior that the packaging should reflect that. If you can get past of prejudices of using a lower-end product, I would definitely recommend this product. It is well worth it.