October 31, 2014 | 871 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Keribell74

First off I loved this foundation! The fair shade matched my fair yellowed undertones skin so perfectly, blended beautifully, and the best part it was so inexpensive and the packaging was compact. It was my HG foundation up until I broke out like crazy.. My skin care routine hasn't change, except my foundation.. I gave this a 4 because aside from it breaking me out I loved it. Maybe it can work for someone with less acne prone sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation...for the first two hours I have it on. After that I look greasy, oily, yuck. I used Coverall with a primer, mattifying gel and powder, yet that still didn't help. I think I'll stick to my Revlon Colorstay. I'm sad because I LOVE WnW eyeshadows, but this product just didn't work with my oily skin. I'll probably hang on to it and try it one more time in winter to see if the results are any better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Raineth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was intrigued enough to pick up this foundation at Walgreens last Friday and I *love it!* I've tried a lot of foundations over the years, from drugstore to pretty high-end, and this is one of my favorites. I picked up both fair and fair/light. I've been using self-tanner on my face and the fair/light is working well for me. I think the fair will be perfect for when I go back to my regular, ghost-like skin color.

I used a BeautyBlender to apply and then put a dusting of finishing powder to set the foundation. It lasts all day long.

Best $4 I've spent in a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WnW has really been impressing the heck outta me lately. This newly released foundation is definitely a stand out product in my mind. I have the lightest shade (815 Fair). The Coverall foundation is surprisingly good for the price. It is a cream foundation that is medium to full coverage on me when applied with clean fingers and buffed out with a damp, stippling brush / dense, flat topped brush. I use the E.L.F. HD Powder to set and it lasts for hours on my combination skin. I DO get oily in my T-zone but I wore this foundation through a vigorous band rehearsal where I sweated profusely and it held up pretty well. The finish is a creamy, satin matte. It does not appear cakey on the skin as long as I remember not to use very much as a little goes a long way with this product. This brings me to my only gripe...the packaging. :( Every time I open the thang or even squeeze the tube for that matter, I inevitably lose some product. Messy messy messy. But I can deal with that since the actual product formulation is so awesome. WnW is rockin' lately! I'll be using this foundation quite a bit in the summer, I think. Oh yah, I used this foundation OVER the Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel as primer. :):

xoxo
- Jess

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by BlondeMama

OK, So when I put this on, I loved the finish. Except for when I tried to put on blush, it just rubbed the make up off of my cheeks instead of creating the blush color. After I wore this for about 4 hours, my face looked as if I had taken an oil bath and the make up had slid all down my face. I do have pretty oily skin so this is probably why. Dry skinned gals I would reccommend this to you! If I had dry skin i would repurchase, but in my case, I will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by girlingoldboots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I needed foundation, and after reading the good reviews decided to give this a try. I got the 815 Fair shade, which is kinda light for my skin tone, but if blended in well enough did not make me look too pale. My problem was with the wear. It looked cakey (even if applied with a light hand), and after setting it with powder, looked oily a few hours after having it on. Then to make matters worse, toward the end of the day I had breakouts that I did not have before. When I stopped using this my skin stopped breaking out. Also, with a name like "Coverall", you would think the coverage would be decent, but I still needed concealer. Even though it was cheap at like $4, I am disappointed in this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by NatalieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Not enough shades for a good color match. I'm between light and medium, and I don't care how cheap it is - I don't have the patience or time to mix the two. I like the initial finish, but it turns really, really oily in just a few hours - way more so than any foundation I've used. Not a fan.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by BlondeMama

This product is OKAY. nothing special for me like all of the other reviews on here. Coverage IS medium to full like it says, but the product emphasizes any lines or pores in my face and i didnt even know I had any! The texture feels pasty and dries soooo quick. I will say that it looked better when i put a loose powder over it. It smells kind of plasticy or something I cant really describe it, but it does go away after it dries. I'll use the rest of it up but most likely I wont buy it again because I know theirs got to be a better one out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by sdaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say if you packaged this in a Chanel bottle I wouldn't know it was a drug store foundation. This stuff goes on the skin like a high end foundation. It feels amazing. My skin looked great--it didn't look cakey or clingy. I was so excited. But 15 minutes after I applied it, I looked in the mirror outside and it was gone. I looked like had no make up on at all. I couldn't believe it. Also the packaging is ridiculous. It exploded when I pulled the safety seal off. Returned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I bought this product yesterday and I know that is really early to review it, but I have worn it in the hot humid Illinois weather yesterday and today and I must say I am so far impressed. I really want to say WOW! I can't believe this is a cheapo drugstore product. It feels nice, not greasy. It has held up in 80+ degrees and under intense humidity. I noticed it does sweat, but it gotten to that gross oil spill stage. I know it is good when it covers my acne scars, acne and discoloration.....and it doesn't melt in my car that has no air conditioning (and a driver's side window that doesn't roll down). I have driven twice during the heat of the day wearing this stuff and I have been so impressed with it.

My only concern is that I have acne prone skin and I will have to wear this a few more times before I know if my skin reacts to it, but so far I have had no stinging or sensitivity issues. It doesn't feel overly heavy on my skin and has a nice matte finish, with a hint of dewiness. I believe it is described as "satin-matte". I think that is a good description.

My day to day foundation is Gerda Spillman cream foundation and I really like that, but I need something for the beach. I have To Faced BB cream and Garnier BB cream for oil to combo skin...which are good for different reasons, but aren't perfect. Thus, I knew I had to try Wet 'n Wild's Coverall to see if I liked it.....and so far I do. I think it will be a great foundation to take on vacation and ultimately to the beach. As long as this stuff doesn't make me explode in acne I think I will have to go buy some back-ups. I recommend giving this lil guy a try...if you hate it you are only out like $3.

I will update about the acne. If it doesn't give me acne I will give this bad boy 5 lippies....if I get acne I stills say it is a 4....just clearly not for me. :)

Update: Hasn't broken me out that I know of. I still get acne, but that is just my constant state of being. I don't believe this has caused any cystic acne or painful, abnormal product related acne breakouts.

So this product isn't perfect. It looks great when I first apply it, but if I don't set with powder it will sort of get eaten by my face after a few hours. I'm still going to give it 5 lippies because it works best of all DS foundations I have used and is perfect for me during the summer.