July 31, 2014 | 1257 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by chill017

I love love love this foundation! I have fair skin with extremely red cheeks--almost translucent like skin. The smallest amount literally covered my imperfections and made my skin almost have a light glow to it. I've been using an expensive airbrush style makeup, but this is hands down 100% more amazing. It lasted though an intense work out and whole 9hr work day :) I will definitely buy again!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It took me a while to figure out how to use this foundation. I do have combination/dry skin and when I first put the foundation using my fingers, I hated it. It got cakey in about 4 hours. After a few trial and error, I highly recommend using a brush (I use the ELF professional powder brush - with the flat top) and as little product as you can. It is a cream foundation and has medium coverage which I think ends there. I'm sure you can build it up, but it always gets cakey on me when I put the 2nd/3rd layer. For the price, I will repurchase it but it won't be on on top of my list.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by laylajeanMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never thought I'd actually take the time to rave online about a drugstore foundation. But this stuff is awesome!

Currently in my personal collection I have MAC studio sculpt, Tarte smooth operator, illamasqua skin base, smashbox studio skin, MAC mineralize moisture, and Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation.

I like Wet n Wilds coverall cream foundation more than all of those! And those are all over 30$! I decided to pick this up after seeing so many rave reviews online. I hadn't purchased a drugstore foundation in years because I've had the worst luck with them. But this was only 3.99, so I figured I wouldn't have much to lose.

This product is so creamy and pigmented, with a semi-matte finish. I have dry skin but now that its getting warmer outside, I prefer semi-matte finishes for summer over dewy finishes. In the summer dewy foundations slide right off my face. This makes my skin look so smooth and poreless. Can be cakey if you apply too much, but that pretty much goes for any foundation. I've only applied with a damp beauty blender so I can't say how a brush would work, my skin is usually too dry for buffing with brushes. This also looks great on me after an 8 hour shift, no fading or greasiness.

I am very fair but could not find the fairest shade anywhere! Had to get the second lightest, which is 816 fair/light. It's too dark though so I had to purchase 815 Fair on Amazon. So pleased with this product. Only place I could find them was at Rite Aid. Hands down the best foundation the drug store has to offer.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this foundation leaves my skin looking like skin, flawless skin..and I'm extremely surprised I got a dead on match, considering the rage of colors..easy to dispense, goes on smooth, blends evenly, medium coverage, can't ask for more at dirt cheap drugstore price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Mford11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this out because I heard it was full coverage and a matte finish, which I like. I also heard that the color sets like 3 shades darker. I bought medium/tan, I also got the coverall powder medium/tan. But for me, the color was true to how it looked in the bottle, and it didnt get darker. I love how this goes on so smooth (i use a primer first), and a little goes a loong way and it gives really good coverage. It dries matte pretty fast which is so amazing for oily skin! It lasts like 4-5 hrs before I had to blot, but thats because of the humid climate. Overall, great full coverage for oily prone skin!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by obrienm5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I first used this a couple months ago and was very impressed. Really great coverage, the fair shade is actually light enough for me, and it goes on smoothly and blends well. I'm always on the lookout for the best foundation out there so I've strayed a bit from this. I tried Kat Von D's foundation, NARS sheer glow, and Lorac Natural Performance foundation lately and I actually prefer Coverall over any of these! And it's only like $3-4!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by alessap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just recently had to switch foundations and this one is certainly satisfactory - I wouldn't give it a 4 or 5, it still has that drugstore foundation feel, but I think the color match is fine and it does do full coverage which I didn't really expect.
I would probably buy it again just because it's inexpensive but I will likely try others to find my favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Heartshapedflea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purchased this due to recommendations and overall a great foundation as far as coverage makes your skin look flawless...fills in pores, last all day I do use a primer, set with powder and apply with a beauty blender. My only dilemma is it oxidizes so I always look tan by the end of the day, however I don't mind that so that's why I gave it 4 stars and yes I would probably purchase again because its dirt cheap and it makes the texture of my skin look amazing for drugstore foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by lisapoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Normally, I wouldn't mention in a review if the colour didn't work for me, because I normally see that as my own fault for buying the wrong colour... but this is ridiculous.
I usually get away with buying the lightest shade of drugstore foundation, but this one, the lightest shade was a good three or four shades too dark for me, and there were only three or four shades in the line to chose from.
Yes, the product has great coverage, and I do love the way it looks on people lucky enough to fall into this very very limited range, but the colour selection is just way way too small, even for a drugstore brand :(

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Qu33nB33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I did not expect full coverage when it said full coverage but it definitely is! It covers EVERYTHING! Unfortunately it is also very dry and cakey on my dry skin and feels a bit like a mask but then again I'm use to sheer to light coverage and everything being 'moisturizing'. I won't take a lippie of for that just because this is a great product for other people. What I am disappointed in is the colors the companies are putting out! There was 1 color with yellow undertones that would have a chance at matching my tan skin but of course it doesn't and all the rest are pink undertoned or way to light! Make up companies really need to start catering to the wide array of skin tones out here not just pale pink toned people.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No