Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product did nothing for my lashes. It didn't make them fuller, longer darker. Nothing. I will not purchase this again

on 5/24/2014 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product isn't terrible, but I was expecting more from this product considering how much I usually love Maybelline mascaras. It clumps A LOT for me. It's one of those super wet mascaras, that as soon as you apply it and blink, it gets all over your face. Super frustrating and time consuming. It isn't super long or voluminous. I won't be repurchasing it. I use it just for my bottom lashes now because it just clumps my top lashes together way too much. I love the super dark, bold look it gives on my bottom lashes though.

on 5/22/2014 12:58:00 PM

I oscillate through mascaras like no one's business because I've never been able to find one I really like, but I've been in love with this beauty since I first tried it a year ago and am on my fifth tube now.
I adore this mascara. No clumping and very efficient lengthening, giving you gorgeous fluttery vixen eyelashes. I've never had an issue with this mascara flaking, both with the waterproof and non-waterproof formulas.
I can't say enough good things about this product. LOVE it!

on 5/21/2014 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't tend to stick to one mascara for long, so after I finished my Colossal Volum' Express tube (the stuff flaked on me like crazy) I decided to try this one. I'm a big fan of Maybelline Mascaras, my favorite probably being the One-By-One, so I thought, why not?

This mascara is pretty nice. Gives good volume, doesn't clump much if you don't pile it on, and (thank gosh) doesn't flake on me. My problem with it is the brush. If you're not careful, those sharp, tiny spikes on the brush will brush your eye and it'll be watering for a good ten minutes, getting rid of any progress you made on your makeup on that eye.

It's good, not the best I've ever used. It gives really good volume. But those with sensitive eyes or are a little clumsy with mascara (myself included) should probably skip out because of the brush.

Most likely will not be repurchasing and moseying along to the next mascara after I use up this tube.

on 5/20/2014 4:36:00 PM

I used the regular one everyday for my job and this mascara transferred to my lids every single time. I needed to clean my lids a few times during the day. Its the worst mascara I've ever used.

on 5/20/2014 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

While this mascara did give pretty awesome length it did not give me what my main concern was; volume. I tended to get poked in the eye with what to me was a overly large brushe with hardly and defining bristles. The formula is extremely wet which I generally like but with this mascara tended to clump my eyelahes. The only good thing about this mascara is that you can get length and it is a wetter formula.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The Rocket is definitely one of my favorite mascaras: It gives a nice volume but without looking too dramatic or heavy, it separates the lashes beautifully, and makes them look longer.
The plastic wand is a little too fat for me, but Iíve learned to work with it. The product itself is very creamy so it applies very smoothly and leave no clumps! This is not the waterproof one, but itís very long lasting.

on 5/18/2014 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I Love this mascara! it makes my lashes super long! I have a picture on my blog - http://everythinggirlbybritney.blogspot.com/ and it makes my lashed super long! But the only downside is, is that it takes a little while to take off but it is so worth it! Check out my blog and request reviews too!(:

on 5/17/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Gives good length
Not really fond of the packaging
Huge wand, almost too big
not really volumizing

on 5/15/2014 8:55:00 PM

LOVE this mascara! Separates and volumizes my lashes so well. I can apply one coat or five coats and get a nice clump free look. My go to mascara.