L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really like this product. Gives decent coverage, has a "gritty" texture because of the beads (which I don't mind) and lasts a while. My only problem is that it shimmers. I prefer a more natural look, and the shimmer annoys me a bit but no biggie. I would repurchase.

on 7/19/2013 5:43:00 PM

This is the first BB cream I tried. I am very impressed with it! I have fair skin and chose the Light color. It was too orange for me so I bought the Fair and it is absolutely perfect! It comes out white, but as you blend, it turns peachy to match your skin. I even bought Smashbox BB cream and love the Loreal brand MUCH better! I have bought two bottles so far! Its definately worth it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a fantastic bb cream! I am on my second tube already. if you're looking for a good dupe bb cream for high end, I recommend it.

on 7/18/2013 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. On my 42 yr old skin it disguises all my wrinklies without caking. It goes on super fast with just fingers. This and concealer and out the door. I have recommended this particular brand to everyone I know.

on 7/10/2013 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this product! I received this as a sample in the shade light, which I usually don't use. I generally choose medium even though I am fair skinned I am not lily white fair. Anyway I put this on over a primer and at first I thought "Whoa this is too pale!" as it went on white looking and very sheer. Upon blending though the shade seemed to darken some and when I was finished this gave me nice coverage and looked like my regular foundation as my skin looked smooth, even, and I had a beautiful base to start adding contour and color too. This covered well, better than any BB cream I've tried so far. At first I thought this looked a little chalky on but after I added some setting powder and finished my face, I looked beautiful and it didn't look chalky or "made up" at all. Even my husband told me how pretty I looked when I used this BB cream. I liked this so much that I went and purchased it in the shade "Light' as that really did work for me. I noticed that the store shelves were nearly empty of this product and there were only 3 tubes left, 2 in light and 1 in a dark shade. I was happy to be able to grab the one I wanted. I don't know why the poor reviews as I really love this BB cream!

I received a sample of this in the mail and thought what the heck? Why not? So I tried it. As far as coverage goes, I suppose it's okay. I mean I realize it's not a foundation so you have to limit your expectations.
My main problem with this product were the "color beads", they were almost rough as I was rubbing the cream onto my face. Slightly painful and burned! And then the color! My sample was in the color "light". It was very orange and not the most flattering. I had to blend it way down onto my neck just to make it look halfway normal. I'm a lightly tanned chick and this was just way too dark and orange for me. Won't be purchasing.

This provides light coverage but feel a bit rough when you rub it in. It lasts a long time and looks very natural. I got this for my 12 year old and she uses it everyday(:

on 7/2/2013 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this! I have adult acne prone skin and this is by far the best one I have found. I just wish they could figure out away to add sunscreen to it with changing it! They did it right and what a great price! I can't live without it!

on 6/30/2013 2:42:00 PM

I actually really like this. Gives a really light coverage which i like since i wear it to school . Disnt break me out and i only got a little oily around my nose which i dont mind since i can tough up with some rimmel stay matte powder. Only thing i hate about this is that since its a white formula with the beads i cant really apply it with my real techniques expert face brush which i use all the time. I have to apply it with my hands which is kind of annoyng since i cant touch anything after since there covered in product. Overall i really like it its good for school and summer and will repurchase

on 6/28/2013 5:11:00 PM

I have a very light skin tone so I got the fair shade of this bb cream, it is surprisingly dark for a fair but it works as long as I make sure to blend it well. This is definitely my favorite of all the bb creams I have tried.