October 21, 2014 | 872 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by LolaMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I had a sample of this in Light, and whoa orange! I am very fair-skinned, and although there is a color "Fair" lighter than the one I had, this was way dark for being named Light. Also, this went on very very orange. I can't decide if it was greasy or just a dewy finish, but I would not recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by haleyrs99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I bought this product thinking it would be very nice, blend very well, and last fairly long, considering it is a primer. The hype was wrong. This BB cream works fairly well for light coverage and evening out minor skin tones, however it doesn't last long, and the packaging is very stupid. Whenever I would go to squeeze a tiny dot out, I would get way too much, and end up wasting it! I wouldn't buy this again, I am still on the hunt.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by AlexAmuWang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product when the BB cream hype first started; I had a tough time deciding between the Maybelline one and this and decided to try this one. I have the one in medium and this BB cream has quickly become my everyday BB cream.
It does come out white (this can be intimidating) but I find that after blending it usually adjusts quite perfectly to my skin.
I wear moisturizer under it and find that my skin looks very natural, usually need to apply some extra concealer to my trouble spots. My skin can look a little oily after a long day but it's not too noticeable.

In short, I really do like this BB cream and I use it everyday.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got it in the Fair shade & returned it the same day I tried it. It turned orangey on my skin. Also, did not seem to moisturize, at all. I look better without any foundation, than I did with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ericavander

I'm very happy with this BB Cream. I had tried Garnier, which I found to be too oily for my skin. This product blended very nicely and made for a great natural-looking base. I use a little dab over top of my every day moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have no problems with this! I can actually see it softening my face out when I apply it. Very awesome. I do HATE how it has 0 spf in it :( I haven't had too much problem with oiliness, def more than I do with a matte foundation, but nothing that would make think..OMG GET IT OFF NOW! I used to struggle majorly with oil...literally disgusting amounts, but that luckily is getting better :D
I love this, and I don't even wear foundation anymore, just my primer, this, and setting powder for my coverage. When asked no one could tell the difference in that and my makeupforevevr mat velvet....

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by goaheadlily

One thing that I really like about BB creams are the fact that they are light and have a natural look, while hydrating and add a touch of SPF. I really had mixed feelings about this cream... It adds a decent amount of coverage, though felt very rough on my skin and seemed to dry it out a bit. I did notice, as many reviews mentioned, that there was an orangey look to my skin. However, I also noticed that that only seems to happen when applied with my fingers, as opposed to a makeup sponge. On top of that there wasn't any SPF in the cream, which as I've been getting older I've been looking to add in more and more to my makeup. I will continue to use the product just to finish it and maybe use as more of a cover-up, but I will not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

This is no different than your typical chemical infested tinted moisturizer that doesn't do anything to nourish or protect the skin like what bb cream was meant to be for. BB cream means blemish balm. ingredients are a bunch of unrecognizable cancer causing chemicals . The few nice stuff are about 1% at the bottom of the massive ingredient list . calling this makeup a blemish balm is very misleading.

: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Boron Nitride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Methylparaben, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates/C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Tocopherol, Panthenol, [+/- May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides]

there are already a bunch of these stuff on the market. if this is what you are looking for then great! but I am looking for something that's actually healthy for my skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by kcarrion

These reviews are nuts, this shiz is awesome! Very natural looking, goes on very very soft and silky. I use a light setting powder in my t zone. Doesn't slide off through out the day. Feels like I have nothing on my face. It's meant to be light because its a bb cream people lol. Yet for me still has medium coverage, then I use a little concealer and I'm done! Would def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by nikku506

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Im going to debunk the negative comments (sorry if I sound like a b****) and after that tell what I think of it, why I'm giving it full rating. First no duh there is a light coverage and thin texture, it's meant to make you skin look natural not a flawless mess. Also it's called bb that stands for two things first bursting beads (little little dark spots) and beauty balm ( says it right there balm, you don't expect lip balm to give you full color) and it comes out white cause this also helps prime your face and the bursting holds the color, that's why it's a stop shade bb cream (which in my opinion is best one in the USA) the orange hue is good for priming cause the orange underneath founding make you look well rested, and you need to blend it into your face with two fingers in circler motion, to get to your exact shade. So yea I don't get what you guys are doing cause I never had a single problem in since it first came out (using it since) once I for a demonstration I used the bb cream on my skin were a bandaid was it bb on my skin and on the band aid, and when I blend them it blend to my shade of skin and the color of the bandaid and the more blend the better. That's why I give it the full rating, I called the the wonder bb dream cream, good primer, go for when you want to look natural, good for touch ups, good for hydration, good to help skin become softer for that day !!! So many other things its my favorite bb cream, I love it even more than original Korean BB Creams ( they invented it and we finally got it, they were hold out on us >_< well I hope my review helps people and not to be discourage by the negative comments . For now this was Nikku-Chan Mata Ne (see yea later in Japanese)

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No