August 29, 2014 | 1848 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by MavenMel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

NARS blushes are my absolutely favs! I have Torrid and Outlaw and recently picked up Exhibit A. It looks so beautiful in the pan, its shockingly red, that I almost didn't want to use it. I grabbed my MAC 187 and very lightly swiped it across the pan and then gently tapped on my cheeks. The result was a very natural looking flush that truly looks red but now in the least bit clown like. I have caramel brown skin and when I blush or walk outside on a crisp cold day, my cheeks turn red, not rosey. Exhibit A looks so natural and works with whatever colours I use on my eyes. This is my new HG blush. I would definitely repurchase, but it will be years before I run out. NARS blushes never make my sensitive cheeks break out, they last all day. I definitely suggest using the MAC 187 or 188 with NARS blushes, they pick up the right amount of product and make applying blush quick and easy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 8:10:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Holy cow what a bright blush! But don't let that fool you into thinking it'll make you look like a clown. Once you get it on sheer, it looks so natural. It seriously looks like that flush I get when I've been working out or out in the cold for a while. I've only tried it with brown and pink and blue based eyeshadows, but I'm sure any coloring can work with this blush. I love it, as well as my other nars blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 2:07:00 AM More reviews by eritreanempress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Beautiful shade for darker skin tones. If you can get past the frightening Crayola colored orange, it's gorgeous. It goes on as a natural flush. Word of caution: be extremely careful with your blush brush. This is one pigmented product. You only need a gentle swipe and you're good to go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2008 10:07:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovesit! Loves it! Loves it! Best NARS blush ever! Make sure to use a buffer brush to avoid the 'come hither' look. I used Sephora's contour blush buffer. Very beautiful on my NW45 skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2008 8:56:00 AM More reviews by uksfantasy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush on my NC50 skin. A little on my brush, then tap the excess on a tissue , then i apply. I also brush a little deep throat over it for some shimmer. It gives that just exercised look. VOILA.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 10:41:00 AM More reviews by TheWorldsDresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very, very bold red that is a fantastic color for my DDD skintone, although I need a light hand and a stippling (skunk) brush to apply it. Using any other brush will result in failure, ridicule and heartbreak. This is a perfect color for the fall and winter seasons. Very highly pigmented and very finely milled item.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 9:21:00 AM More reviews by anicechianti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I had to choose only one blush to own, this would be it. I would swear off all other blushes in favor to this one. Even if you feel like you could never ever pull this off, try it! I absolutely love dotting this over my lip balm too. It makes me look "alive". ♥♥♥♥♥

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 9:05:00 PM More reviews by amoeji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic blush for Black skin. Whenever I flip through magazines, I'm always so envious of the non-Black models in the makeup ads that have that natural flush look. It's so hard to find blush for Afro bellas that looks natural. However, this is the answer to my "natural" makeup wish. It gives me a natural "my crush just smiled at me" glow. Every time I wear it people comment about how I seem to radiate an inner joy. I highly recommend it and the entire NARS line to any woman of color.

25 out of 25 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 3:51:00 AM More reviews by okayma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush. Though the color does look severe, when applied without a heavy hand, it gives me the perfect "i just-went-out-for-a-run-on-the-beach" look. It makes me look fresh faced...and I love that! I get at least a couple of compliments each time I wear it. Be careful though...it is pretty pigmented, so be sure to use the product sparingly or else you'll look like peewee's cousin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Squeezeweasel

Despite having about twenty different blushes, I find myself mostly alternating between this and Orgasm, and kind of ignoring all the others. I'm NC15 in winter and NC25 in summer, and can wear this all year round.

Exhibit A is really alarming in the pan - a very loud orange/red. Applied in tiny quantities (a skunk brush helps) and blended well, though, it's the most natural blush I own, looking just like a gentle flush under the skin. You use so little, I can imagine it lasting pretty much forever.

Mixed with some Kiehl's lip balm on the back of the hand, Exhibit A also makes a really pretty (and surprisingly deeply pigmented) lip gloss. Teeth look nice and white next to it - a real winner!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No