NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 1/2/2009 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

VERY Pigmented... be careful how much you have on your blush, a little goes a LONG way. and blend well otherwise you're gonna look like a clown (the thing everyone needs to avoid)

The color is nice if you want a sunkissed look (especially for tan skin like me)... more for the beach or for cillin out, i wouldn't recommend this color if you're going to a job interview or wanna look posh and made up

on 1/1/2009 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have been wanting this color for a while and got it for Christmas. I wish I had not waited so long because it is just lovely. It gives a very nice flushed look, but as with most NARS blushes you have to be very light-handed or you will end up looking like a clown.

on 12/28/2008 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This blush is amazing for making you look all tawny and flushed. Like if you were slightly tipsy! This blush is great on but intimidating in the pan. It would look amazing on any skin tone with a varying degree of intensity. I recommend this beautiful soft highly pigmented blush to everyone! The texture of this so smooth!

on 12/20/2008 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

NARS blushes are my absolutely favs! I have Torrid and Outlaw and recently picked up Exhibit A. It looks so beautiful in the pan, its shockingly red, that I almost didn't want to use it. I grabbed my MAC 187 and very lightly swiped it across the pan and then gently tapped on my cheeks. The result was a very natural looking flush that truly looks red but now in the least bit clown like. I have caramel brown skin and when I blush or walk outside on a crisp cold day, my cheeks turn red, not rosey. Exhibit A looks so natural and works with whatever colours I use on my eyes. This is my new HG blush. I would definitely repurchase, but it will be years before I run out. NARS blushes never make my sensitive cheeks break out, they last all day. I definitely suggest using the MAC 187 or 188 with NARS blushes, they pick up the right amount of product and make applying blush quick and easy.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Holy cow what a bright blush! But don't let that fool you into thinking it'll make you look like a clown. Once you get it on sheer, it looks so natural. It seriously looks like that flush I get when I've been working out or out in the cold for a while. I've only tried it with brown and pink and blue based eyeshadows, but I'm sure any coloring can work with this blush. I love it, as well as my other nars blushes.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Beautiful shade for darker skin tones. If you can get past the frightening Crayola colored orange, it's gorgeous. It goes on as a natural flush. Word of caution: be extremely careful with your blush brush. This is one pigmented product. You only need a gentle swipe and you're good to go.

on 10/29/2008 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Lovesit! Loves it! Loves it! Best NARS blush ever! Make sure to use a buffer brush to avoid the 'come hither' look. I used Sephora's contour blush buffer. Very beautiful on my NW45 skintone.

on 10/21/2008 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Love this blush on my NC50 skin. A little on my brush, then tap the excess on a tissue , then i apply. I also brush a little deep throat over it for some shimmer. It gives that just exercised look. VOILA.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a very, very bold red that is a fantastic color for my DDD skintone, although I need a light hand and a stippling (skunk) brush to apply it. Using any other brush will result in failure, ridicule and heartbreak. This is a perfect color for the fall and winter seasons. Very highly pigmented and very finely milled item.

If I had to choose only one blush to own, this would be it. I would swear off all other blushes in favor to this one. Even if you feel like you could never ever pull this off, try it! I absolutely love dotting this over my lip balm too. It makes me look "alive". ♥♥♥♥♥

Popular Blush Products