October 24, 2014 | 1880 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this brush! It blends foundation brilliantly, makes your skin look flawless and can be used for blush, bronzer etc. It was a bit pricey in my country but I am glad I bought it. I highly recommend this brush and will be purchasing the RT collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Maliha01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really great for the price! I highly recommend it it works well with liquidy foundations. Cleans easily as well, I clean it with baby shampoo and it gets back to white in no time!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

This little brush apply's foundation really flawlessly!! I usually use my BB for foundation, but since purchasing this I have been using both. This brush leaves no stroke marks on your face and really buff's away your pores and imperfections. I love it! A great investment for someone who is looking for a wonderful foundation brush. Super cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Elishka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My best brush for liquid makeup. I use it for Mac Face&Body and it works great. Better than any stippling brush I used before.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by NPxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Having purchased the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush, I am glad that I chose to try out this brush first.

I like the packaging and I have kept it so that I can hygienically and conveniently store the brush when it's not in use. The black and brushed metal effect makes the brush look like a more high-end product.

The bristles are nice and soft and gather up liquid/cream foundation nicely without much product wastage, are easy to clean and allow for an even application all over the face. It is also quite handy for applying highlighting products such as High Beam by Benefit.

I am glad that I bought this product due to the fact that it has almost halved my everyday make-up for work routine.

Bottom line is that I would highly recommend this product. I doubt I will use any other brush for applying foundation now!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

I love this brush, it hasn't shed once. It blends in liquid foundation really flawlessly and you can even use it as a contour brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

AMAZING brush for under $10! great for cream/liquid foundations. Blends it beautifully. Got mine at Ulta (managed to snatch the last one too!). Didnt shed on me either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by drawkcabackward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love LOVE this brush. I reach for this brush more than I reach for any of my brushes (including Sigma, Mac, etc.) This is the only brush that doesn't absorb all of my foundation. I seriously prefer this brush over my Sigma F80. Those gave me full coverage, but it'd look cakey while the RT EFB would look flawless if I apply it right. My F80 looks best with some foundations while my EFB looks good with any foundation, hands down. The way you apply your foundation of course is also crucial. I rarely buff it in except to blend out my liquid foundation near my neck or into my hair line. I usually just pat/stipple my foundation into my skin LIGHTLY with the brush and it'll give me a natural, nice finish that I've never gotten before owning this brush.

This brush has never shed a hair on me and I know that Ulta always has little sales for RT brushes. I also heard that they're selling them at Walmart now and they're a little bit cheaper at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (think a few cents cheaper, not by much) but they're the best priced, high quality brushes that I've ever used.

The brushes are soft, easy to clean, and easily re-purchasable. Not much more to say besides that if you haven't gotten one of these, you should.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by lizrocks8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

An absolute scam.
The bristles are not dense at all and when I apply powder to my face using this, barely any product goes onto my face whereas when I use my Eco Tools powder brush none of the powder settles into the bristles. I feel disgusted that I have already wasted some of my new MAC Skinfinish Natural with using this brush and most of it not even going on my face.
As soon as you take it out of the package you can tell it is cheaply made.
The only plus side is that it air dries relatively quickly, but that is probably due to the fact that the brush is not dense at all.
I don't understand the hype at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Cheerhottiexoxo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hate to ruin all the good reviews but this isn't the best brush in my opinion , it makes my face really itchy like the rest of this line does and it kinda made my make up have less coverage because it blends so well I went back to my E.L.F face brush much better and is way cheaper

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No