August 31, 2014 | 1637 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by itsEmmaTime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I am pretty obsessed with this brush!! It's beyond amazing at applying product! I have only ever used it for foundation but I do plan on branching out and using it with more cream products based on the amazing reviews here!
The brush has a great shape so you cover every single part of your face flawlessly.
It's amazingly dense and especially for a synthetic brush it's incredibly soft I would buy this again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJohnson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently bought this brush as I have heard so many good reviews on it, and I have to say its one of the best foundation brushes I have used. I am really quite happy with the brush as I have received a few compliments on how my foundation looks! I would defiantly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Efeemck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This brush is truly fantastic and makes your foundation glide on effortlessly. I was very sceptical when I first bought it. I have tried many foundation brushes Chanel, mac and benefit all of which were more expensive than this one, but this one kicks their ass big time! Buy it today you'll be in live like me!😍

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I can't say enough good things about this product. I've been watching Sam's videos on YouTube for years, so even if her brushes were mediocre I'd still buy them to support her. But this brush is phenomenal. I kept putting off buying the Sigma f80 buffing brush just because I didn't want to pay for shipping. But then I saw this on my first day of my job as a cosmetician. Sure enough, someone bought the last one, and we didn't have nay in stock for months. The day we got more in, we sold off all of them between me and the other girls I work with. The brush was only $9.99 not including my discount. Which is the most affordable face brush I've ever bought. And it's also the best. It's small enough to get around the nose easily to buff out foundation, but big enough that it leaves the most perfect airbushed look. My only complaint about this product is how this is gets at the base of the shaft. I'm aware that they are designed that way to store them standing up on a flat surface, but I'd just prefer to keep them with my other brushes so it takes up a little more room. Otherwise, one of the best things I've purchased this year.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by fluffydiva

I can't say enough about this brush and the other RT brushes that I own. I've had the brush for at least 6 months with another in my makeup kiosk, but I have to tell you that I've had no reason to get rid of the original. I've washed it without obvious loss of bristles and interestingly enough, I find that I can use it well with powder and liquid (I tried it when I couldn't find my stipling brush while driving...long story).

Anyway, I'd definitely continue to purchase RT brushes and recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh my, this brush. I was a little hesitant to buy it. I felt like for $8, how great could it be? Then I decided well, if it sucks I'm only out $8. But this brush is AMAZING! It makes my BB cream look like my face is airbrushed. And the bristles are tight so it doesn't absorb any product. I barely need to use any product at all! My only stupid complaint is the packaging - why a hideous plastic box? But who cares - it doesn't make a difference in the product. I don't love the odd shaped handle, but it isn't hard to hold. If you're considering it, BUY THIS BRUSH.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

BRILLIANT. have 3 of them. Use all three of them constantly. Liquid foundation, powder foundation, setting powder. Cleans easily.
BRILLIANT
Ms. Chapman, Don't change a thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm just started using makeup not that log ago. I used to use a bare minerals brush which was way too hard and hardly blended my makeup it scratched my face up. The foundation used to sink in all my brushes and they shredded like crazy! I finally convinced my mom into buying me this brush it was I think closer to $8. I did tons of research before I bought it. My first impression was WOW this was so soft! I used it with wet and powder foundation and it blended so beautifully! It used to take me 10 minutes to blend my foundation with my other brushes because they would shed and get stuck inside my foundation yuck. This takes about 8 minutes off my makeup routine! It's so soft and cheap it gives me so much control. It has yet to shed. It's your perfect everyday foundation brush I will continue to use this everyday!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gotta say I really like this brush. It has a nice feel not only on your skin but also the way it feels in your hand. I feel like I have complete control with no effort. The bristles are tightly packed, perfectly shaped and don't feel scratchy while I'm buffing. My foundation is noticeably better looking on my skin than with my old BM foundation brush. I have applied both TM and, just to see if it worked as well with powder, mineral foundation and it does a great job with both. My next purchase from this line will be the starter set. I gave it a 4 lippie on packaging only because the bottom of the brush is wider than what I'm used to, but that won't stop me from re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I specifically got this brush to use for contouring. It is pretty much the perfect size and shape to shade below your cheekbones (or if you're like me, lack thereof). It's a very soft, dense brush and incredibly easy to use. It also, of course, works well with foundations and even highlighting. I love this brush.