Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

on 12/4/2013 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm apparently an expert on using makeup brushes for everything but their intended purposes.

I use this brush for bronzer. Why, I'm not sure but I thought it'd be good for that. It does a great job of getting in the right place and not placing too much product. I like it for that. I haven't tried it for foundation at all. I have a few flat-top brushes for that.

on 11/27/2013 2:35:00 PM

I love this brush! Makes my Estée Lauder and Mac foundation look amazing! Flawless, smooth and even, if you want a more natural look then buffing with this brush is also very easy, end up with a flawless finish every time. Also very easy to clean and doesn't take too long to dry either. Purchasing another one soon as a back up just incase! I've also seen the brushes are currently on offer in Boots f anyone is interested 😊

on 11/19/2013 6:28:00 PM

So disappointed in this brush.
I heard great things about it making your foundation look flawless so I had high expectations for it.

Made me look pasty, rubbish and did nothing for my make up

Really unhappy that I invested time & money into it :( :(

on 11/19/2013 1:00:00 PM

I just recently purchased this brush at Ulta to apply my Revlon Colorstay Aqua mineral makeup after applying my Revlon Colorstay Foundation and it is AWESOME! This brush applies my make-up in smooth and even manner. I would definitely recommend!

on 11/19/2013 12:24:00 PM

Great brush, different from other brushes I own and good to use for foundation and cream other cream products.

on 11/11/2013 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This brush is absurdly good! I have used it with powder foundations, liquid foundations, BBcreams, tinted moisturizers and it is just wonderful! it gives that flawless look to your skin and blends everything seamessly. The only con I found is that i need a little bit moore of product when I'm applying it with this brush but overall it is not a big problem. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

on 11/9/2013 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Perfect brush for foundation! I was using Armani's foundation brush which I loved too but this is even better. I'm shocked it's so cheap and actually works so well. This brush has never, ever shed and is never scratchy/harsh on my skin. I use this with liquid foundations, BB creams, mineral foundations, powders of all kinds, etc and it works great with each one.

Pros:
Dense, soft synthetic hair that doesn't soak up and therefore waste tons of product.
Affordable
Buffs in foundations to a beautiful, soft finish without streaking from brush hair
No shedding (have been using for over 7 months!)
Easy to clean, doesn't stain easily

Cons:
None

This just gives such a nice finish and because it is smaller you can use it in the crevices of your face like around the eyes and nose easily. It takes me less than 2 minutes to buff in foundation or BB cream to perfection, versus some of the other brushes I had that would leave streaking from the hairs I would have to go back in and blend out, which wastes time.This line is so well done, surprisingly I have no complaints. . . Definitely repurchase.

on 11/8/2013 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I wasn't sure if I was going to use this brush as a foundation brush because I usually use my fingers to apply mine. But once I got it, I tried it to buff in my liquid foundation & I loved it! Its so soft, yet very dense. It doesn't absorb a lot of product, which I like, because I hate wasting my foundation (also part of the reason I usually stick to applying with my fingers.) I was expecting to like this brush, but I ended up loving it even more! I'm considering purchasing another just to have in rotation. Another awesome thing is it dries very quickly.

on 11/8/2013 10:04:00 AM

My favourite way of applying foundation was with Beauty Blender until I bought this brush. It is really worth the money you pay for it.
The brush applies foundation perfectly without leaving any streaks if to blend foundation in circular motions.
It has a good shape, it is very firm, pleasant to the skin, the handle is comfortable to hold.
I washed it around 10 times by now and it lost only 1 bristle. It does not take too long to dry after washing and I find it very comfortable just to stand the brush to leave it drying as the handle is self-standing.
By the way if you travel you can easily take just this brush for applying not only foundation but also powder and blush.
Currently this brush is my number 1 favourite!

on 11/4/2013 2:56:00 PM

I love this brush! Applies foundation like a dream! I need like 10 more backups just because I'm like that. So glad I pulled the trigger and ordered this from Amazon. Bye sponges. Bye stoopid flat foundation brushes.

Popular Makeup Brushes